Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
So just to sum up Carrie and Joel’s social media over the past week:
• 25 grid posts
• 12 of them being videos/reels
• Joel’s arse crack
• Promotion of Carrie’s children’s novel
• Carrie’s bare arse
• Reposting their coworkers
• Carrie and Joel snogging
• Joel in neon speedos
• Raising donations for a friend with cancer(!?)
• More snogging
• Cats
• Arguing with strangers online
• Bikini pics
• Promotion of Carrie’s new role in a pantomime
• S N O G G I N G

Did I miss anything??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
2. He would like to do Broadway, but it would be dependent on what "Miss Hope Fletcher" is doing at the time.
Sorry what???? Carrie (who he still barely knows and has been with for less than 3 months) factors into his career decisions this much already? This creepy codependency…

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Cd1313

Just caught Joel doing an IG live (in costume in his dressing room) and here are the highlights, but I only made it through a few minutes:

1. He owns 2 pairs of budgie smugglers, he was asked directly how many he has.

2. He would like to do Broadway, but it would be dependent on what "Miss Hope Fletcher" is doing at the time.

3. He and Carrie have talked about working together, whether a show or a concert he doesn't know, but they definitely want to work together

4. He is all for body positivity and hopes that the videos he and Carrie make inspire people.

5. Said he is going to stop engaging with the people who say negative things because he is just giving them the attention they are after

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

instashun

VIP Member
I don’t think Joel needs his own thread he’s a nobody without Carrie, all his content and annoyances involve her and that is just stroking his ego

Reactions: 48

Cornbread2

I thought you guys were being dramatic for comedic effect about that reel. Just watched it and I’ve now made the choice to have my vagina surgically sewn shut. Don’t need it anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

polkadot-dress

First time poster here, it’s taken me ages to get the courage to post because I don’t like talking badly about people but I’m genuinely concerned so sorry for the incoming rant of things I’ve been holding in.

I’d followed Carrie for years, and I remember a blog post or a video from literally like 10 years ago (I think it was on All I Know Now) where she admitted herself that she can’t be single and has always jumped into new serious relationships very quickly after just getting out of one. It stuck with me because it concerned me at the time even though I was only about 15.

We saw how hard the beginning of this year was for her, and this honeymoon phase of a new relationship is obviously going to be heightened in contrast to how miserable she was, so she’s going to feel extra happy and extra in love. As much as she’s annoying me for being part of this, at least I can understand it a bit more from her side.

I think Joel has come in when she was in a very vulnerable place and has completely taken advantage of that by trying to take over Oli’s role rather than slowly building a new relationship privately. He’s trying too hard to do everything she did publicly with Oli to prove he’s replaced him, but it’s been two months so it’s just coming across as scary and possessive.

He’s so publicly inserting himself into every aspect of her life, but when the public have an opinion on it we’re told “you don’t know our relationship, you can’t have an opinion”. We’ve already seen him getting selfies with fans at her work, publicly trying to get involved in the family, posting about their sex life. You can’t follow her without him being seen everywhere now, and I saw too much of him already in that speedo so I’ve had to bid farewell to Carrie until this passes.

Reactions: 45