Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s always the backstage crew if she’s really looking for a way out.
Oh but Carrie couldn’t possibly date someone with so little influence who she couldn’t parade around on social media as being the next great West End power couple 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh but Carrie couldn’t possibly date someone with so little influence who she couldn’t parade around on social media as being the next great West End power couple 🙄
Believe me - they will be far too busy to even notice she’s on stage!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
FFS he's ridiculous - if these are fans of Carrie he's going to drive them all away before long. So bloody aggressive. He's right that it's their socials so can post what they want...but that also means people can comment! If he's this thinned skinned he should just turn off comments. He's a grown man. Absolutely pathetic.
Bitter isn’t a great colour on you…. Pink speedos aren’t a great colour on you Joel but we still had to endure it

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I know we all want someone nice for Carrie but I’ll say it: Joel is pretty much a perfect match for her. The attention seeking, the snappiness towards commenters, the oversharing….I don’t care if he’s only started doing this since he’s been with Carrie but it seems to come natural to him, so I’d say they are perfect for each other.
I agree that they're very similar in that way, but that's also what worries me. Carrie has an unhealthy enough relationship with social media on her own, I really don't think she needs a boyfriend to validate and feed into her obsession with feedback and snapping back at comments.

I thought she and Oliver seemed terrible together at the time but now I'm seeing that maybe it is better for her in the long run to be with someone whose life doesn't revolve around social media like hers does. I can't imagine that Joel encouraging the oversharing and then geting into arguments with followers is good for Carrie's mental health.

Really what they seem to have in common is this desire to be perceived as really wholesome, lovely, nice, perfect people on the internet, constantly, while also being such assholes to anyone who says anything less than nice. It's bizarre and seems like a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Well, in my opinion, the nude photo wasn't awful, really. I mean, I wouldn't post that myself, but I thought it was classy and tasteful.
Posting your buttcrack on the internet is never tasteful and classy, doesn't matter where you're from. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bet she'll be FUMING that Lauren Byrne (Cinderella understudy) has been cast as Miss Honey in Matilda, I'm sure that's one of Carrie's dream roles. What's she doing? Panto.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
His tone in those replies concerns me, imagine him taking that tone with Carrie when she wants out :sick:
Carrie: I'm afraid this relationship is not working. I want to break up.
Joe(l): Thank you for your pointless feedback.
And he goes on as if she never said anything. Sad but true, I'd see him behaving like this.

He's so sarcastic in his replies and doesn't come across as very nice at all.
I just wanted to say this is not sarcasm, it takes some brains to be sarcastic which he clearly doesn't have or he wouldn't behave like this at his age.

He's just passive aggressive and insulting to strangers who are just concerned for Carrie, which is always a sign of stupidity and insecurity, or in his case small willy complex.

Reactions: 19
Firstly......what a treat of suggested titles for this thread, all thoroughly entertaining!
Secondly.....I currently have covid and didn't think that I could feel much worse, Joel clearly wanted to prove me wrong!
Thirdly.......I'd like to apologise to my fellow Tattlers, for I am sure that I mentioned Seven Days in a previous thread, I was not expecting the live action version. Please accept my apologies and this family sized bottle of brain bleach to share as an apology.
I hope you feel better! ☀ I was also thinking something along these lines, I wished for a holiday, and... I guess I got what I asked for. 😅

Posting your buttcrack on the internet is never tasteful and classy, doesn't matter where you're from. 😂😂😂
It's not like she posted her butt only. We disagree. Also, there definitely is a cultural difference between countries. UK/US: all nudity seems to be seen as only sexual/only scandalous ("harmful to kids"), whereas where I am from, some nudity being viewed as normal bodies existing, and no one is outraged. I wouldn't post nude photos online, but I thought hers wasn't an issue. There was a trend in my country to post a topless photo from behind after having hiked to the top of a mountain. People didn't go bananas over that.

Reactions: 11
If he’s incredibly good-looking then a crew member will do too, since Carrie is all about showing off and being envied (in her mind). She can’t really show off Joel looks-wise so it’s all about being plunged into happiness with the best man she ever met, her soul mate. She thinks that people envy her (added bonus: showing off just how over Oliver she is) because she’s got a man who shows off their relationship.
If she can find someone who’s conventionally handsome she will go for him and show him off too.

Reactions: 6
She’s also not wearing much makeup either and when she was in Disney and she posted a pic without her glasses or much make up on a lot of people on here said how pretty she looked, so maybe she read it and liked the compliments?!
Now you have me worried that Joe "likes her better without all that stuff" and she goes without makeup and glasses for him. She has said several times how much she loves makeup.

Reactions: 5
Now you have me worried that Joe "likes her better without all that stuff" and she goes without makeup and glasses for him. She has said several times how much she loves makeup.
I was thinking that too. Maybe Joel made a comment about how she looks better without glasses and less makeup

Also, there definitely is a cultural difference between countries. UK/US: all nudity seems to be seen as only sexual/only scandalous ("harmful to kids").
I never said it was sexual or scandalous, it's just really really far from being classy and tasteful so I had to point that out. But yeah, agree to disagree. Luckily, it's not our buttcrack. 😂😂

Why does she always feel the need to make everything about her?
Because it's the only way for her to stay relevant. 🫢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.