Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Lovely title care of @Tinker

Scarebare
Begbare
BeggyAnnie
Scarebeg
carebeg
Claire, married to a gnome
Diet has gone out the window
Tom knows who I am
He knows who everyone is
Buys her clothing from Carpetright
Hates sending hate but left Mrs K as a casualty of hate
Loves pasta, passata, garlic granules, pork, chicken, sweet potato and lots and lots of bacon
knows the miracle cure to recover from mental health
Crying about losing a business that she ruined herself
Does not know who the DWP are but they called her a few weeks back to tell her she is amazing and keep doing what she's doing
The school call her to tell her she's amazing and to carry on doing what she's doing
Send me Lippy's guys, I need 3 different people to send me roses ( but that's not begging)
Caused a big scene on live tonight for sympathy so she can beg in the pancake competition
Mr & Mrs is back yayyyyy lol
Claire Halezinger is top judge on the Mankey weekly talent show (interesting to see how that works alongside a competition
EDIT: nobody here has ever said a bad thing about her kids, we blur her commenters user names and we blur out pics of kids because we are responsible unlike her

Click the little blue button above to read previous threads

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Romany

VIP Member
Why does she keep going on about following Jenny. No one wants to follow someone with the personality equivalent to a dry sponge.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

nathan25

VIP Member
Manley put a treasure box up last night and I got 25 coins 👏🤣 Thanks Mankey. I will keep them for becks or DHB along with my other coins 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Does this look like the face of a woman who attempted suicide this week and self harmed? No. It doesn't. All she's done is laugh all night. Narcissist.

Screenshot_20220228_003526.jpg

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
The mark on Claire’s arm
She just addressed it
She cut her arms open because she was worried about her first cooking live since her 1 day breakdown
Nathan is upset because he heard her say it
Yet Claires supporting Tom right now and just sent Nathan upstairs

• Angry
  • Wow

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Begbare on one blaming us as usual when we would never incite violence.

Claire was laughing 2 seconds ago and then went straight to fake crying. Not a tear in sight. All about her as always. Not about someone threatening Tom's home. Quickly saying thank you for her 82k as well. So insensitive. Shady as fuck.

View attachment 1092500
Yes i came here to say actually this. She quickly made this all about herself. Staying she took a load of pills but still managed to do her lives. Cutting her arms. Rushes off to put Nathan back upstairs. I worry about That poor boys mental health and what he hears his mother come out with on live.

• Wow

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Apparently we're jealous of her image because we mention her vest tops and shoulders.

Can confirm nobody's jealous of your manly physique, beg.

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Andy on live talking about treasure boxes and said he missed opening the latest box
Jacob his little boy just said
“Boxes? You’re too busy looking at girls in the live”
Dear dear Andy the way you looked at him
If kooks could kill

• Haha

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
It's alright everyone. Beg's toyboy has saved the day again with cheeky messages. Another miraculous recovery.

View attachment 1092562
What did he send? A d*ck pic?

The teeth my new profile pic 😬😬

She bought her son on live to say he was ok 🤷🏼‍♀️ No words 😶
I have the recording of her saying about her 20th attempt and self Harming. For the sake of her children it's getting emailed to social services.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I'm starting to think she is the sort of person who's dangerous the reason I say that is because I believe she could throw out accusations at who ever gets in her way. I think the sooner everyone wakes up to her and she gets gone the better for everyone.

• Heart

lululalalulu

VIP Member
She thinks she’s a chef 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sam n Ella’s cafe 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Someone again asking what bpd is and she stutters. Stuttering like that is your brain trying to think of something quickly when your caught in a lie 😂

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
The guy ScareBEG wants everyone to follow
No wonder he sang her praises, he’s a beggar with a PayPal me in his bio. Thats the next level up
4FC1E41F-D78A-4110-B748-F869540D0A18.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Few thoughts. Trigger warning. I will talk about Claire's confessions regarding overdose and self harm:

- Stays on live whilst her son is upset.

- Says she cut her arms up. There's one chicken scratch on her arm. Looks much fresher than Monday. Not a cut. Trust me, I know... Funny how I spoke about her covering her arms the other day, nothing to be seen and today she's showed off this chicken scratch more than once.

- Overdose on tablets... She should have gone to A&E whether she'd taken any or not. If she's doing this kind of thing (and quite honestly I believe it's all for attention because she's a narcissist) then she needs to seek psychiatric help.

- Allowing her son to watch her lives knowing full well the kind of content she posts and how many times she's said she wants to "protect them". Why haven't you blocked his account to protect him?

- Saying she's blocked Tattle yet just laughed at JW's alien comment (regarding my alien head comment).

• Angry
  • Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
She’s absolutely fucking deluded 😡 someone mentioned her arm in the cooking live, so now she’s made another fucking fairytale up 🤬🤬🤬
Andy get her in a psych unit ASAP & grow some bollocks & get your kids as far away from that psychotic bitch now!
I hope there are screen recordings of her live tonight & they are sent to the appropriate offices.
Those children’s mental welfare is at stake now!

Can I also just say you lot are a wonderful bunch even though I haven’t commented I’m still here reading you guys keep a smile on my face so thank you very much to you all ❤

• Heart

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Na I'm angry.... From someone who does self harm, has been sectioned 3 times and has attempts. She is a fucking liar. I would not go on a live and show the 'cut' to hundreds of people. She would hide it. The fake fucking crying!! She would of been assessed by the mental health team at A n E and a plan would of been made. This isn't a quick process either I have sat in A n E for 26 hours waiting... Alone, scared, and fighting with everything I had to stay there and not leave. She is a fucking witch and I hope she reads this.

• Heart
  • Sad

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
She is ridiculous duet that stranger she met on here with her daughter ! Keep your children out of the public eye teach your children not to trust every stranger as a mother I would do everything to protect my child not flaunt them at every opportunity especially with a man you really don’t know anything about .. you said few weeks ago wasn’t going to flaunt children yet first thing I see is that video off to work now have a good day tattlers

• Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Her and Tom saying people have threatened to put fireworks through their door, I give it to the pair of them they are good actors, trying to bump their viewers up and it’s worked!

Debas

VIP Member
Great job on the make up Ava
View attachment 1089956
What so she is actually begging again ? Well you deserve everything coming your way you are absolutely despicable the pair of you. You remember Claire dont you good things come to good people and bad people well what is it they get ? Soo when your feeling down and crappy again next week who's fault is that gonna be ? I would wash my face before I looked at myself in the mirror if I was you but that's where you will find the answer. If you act like a beggy twat with no morals then have trouble sleeping dont be surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 16