Carebare85 #9 Who’s Ruffled Big Birds Feathers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Na I'm angry.... From someone who does self harm, has been sectioned 3 times and has attempts. She is a bleeping liar. I would not go on a live and show the 'cut' to hundreds of people. She would hide it. The fake bleeping crying!! She would of been assessed by the mental health team at A n E and a plan would of been made. This isn't a quick process either I have sat in A n E for 26 hours waiting... Alone, scared, and fighting with everything I had to stay there and not leave. She is a bleeping witch and I hope she reads this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she’s just give a growing teenage boy and her young girl half a lasagna each. They both need some sort of veggies/garlic bread on the size and her growing lad needs more than a half portion of frozen lasagna 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Na I'm angry.... From someone who does self harm, has been sectioned 3 times and has attempts. She is a bleeping liar. I would not go on a live and show the 'cut' to hundreds of people. She would hide it. The fake bleeping crying!! She would of been assessed by the mental health team at A n E and a plan would of been made. This isn't a quick process either I have sat in A n E for 26 hours waiting... Alone, scared, and fighting with everything I had to stay there and not leave. She is a bleeping witch and I hope she reads this.
I’m so sorry she’s taking the piss when there’s genuine people suffering out there :(
I’m sending you such a big hug!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why do she keep putting her hands in the pasta? 🤮🤮 moving it around the plate. Her views are stuck on 99 so she’s panicking 🤣
Jacob said I will check it for you mum so he must have a TikTok account 😡😡

I posted in the Mankey family thread just now how Ali was on Lucy’s account talking to Tom when on live. I posted the screenshot- absolutely disgusting and breaking TikTok rules. Why would Mankeys children be signed in on Lucy’s account 😡
Yes she was worried about the views 🤣 plus she put the cheese on let them put their own on put it in a dish with a spoon she’s no idea at all about dishing food up 😳

Reactions: 5
Nice big freezing cold tea 🤮 how lucky is Jenny??!! 🤣
Why the hell have Nathan got a crappy piece of lasagna and that’s it?
I said before carebeg and I will say it again - he is a growing man he needs food not all this tit and small portions you give him. Why didn’t you do him some potatoes and peas or some chips and peas with it? I bet he’s starving still after eating what you feed him.

You and Andy have mountains of food yet you give Nathan tiny portions or half a meal. Like last week when he had a pizza and you all had two Parmos each 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Sending love it's an actual insult to use this stuff for views but it becomes a total disgrace when she is emotionally abusing her children with the tit karma is a witch and she said she is a big believer so hopefully she can see why she is going through a tit time

Reactions: 7
My love and thoughts go out to you....as an ex nurse with no mental health qualifications I know exactly how difficult it is to get people in crisis seen in A&E....in my opinion A&E isnt the right environment....and getting hold of the mental health team for a psych review is like plaiting shite. I always tried to do what my instincts and empathy told me....but I was always worried I'd do harm....all I could offer was an ear, a shoulder and a hug xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No garlic bread 🥖
I missed the end so I don’t know if she put anything else on their plates but a side of veggies and garlic bread and a smaller portion for her little girl and larger portion for her teenager would’ve been better for them.

Reactions: 7
I am sending my love. I hope you are in a better place now 💜

This is exactly what I said last night as my friend have been there.
The hospital do not let you leave until
You have been assessed. She has over stepped the mark by saying this bullshit now and I really hope social services do pay her a visit.
She has taken the piss out of MH and people like yourself have personally suffered. I am absolutely disgusted 😡 she thinks she can joke around about serious tit - it’s going to come back around and bite her in the ass. I can’t wait for the day!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jenny, her and baseball bat had spag Bol,
Jacob had chicken strips and waffles
Ava Marie and Nathan had lasagna - the same size portions 🤬
She’s teaching that little girl such bad eating habits, she’s 5 years old and eats adult size portions followed by crisps and has chocolate and sweets daily. She is a beautiful little girl, but far too chubby, that’s not what we call puppy fat, I am sorry to be that person to say it, but that little one is too overweight and it’s not her fault. It’s her mothers fault
Same as Jacob, even the hospital consultant has told Scarebeg to help him lose weight

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am sending my love. I hope you are in a better place now 💜

This is exactly what I said last night as my friend have been there.
The hospital do not let you leave until
You have been assessed. She has over stepped the mark by saying this bullshit now and I really hope social services do pay her a visit.
She has taken the piss out of MH and people like yourself have personally suffered. I am absolutely disgusted 😡 she thinks she can joke around about serious tit - it’s going to come back around and bite her in the ass. I can’t wait for the day!
Thank you so much 💞 I hope karma comes and bites her soon, she has gone too far this time

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.