Carebare85 #9 Who’s Ruffled Big Birds Feathers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s why she washed and straighten her hair, because of the 3rd lover boy popped in the chat 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 is it even cooked properly
I’m not going to lie, I’ve made this and on the SW website it’s cooking time is like an hour and half not the 20 mins she’s done it for 🤮🤮🤮

I’m not going to lie, I’ve made this and on the SW website it’s cooking time is like an hour and half not the 20 mins she’s done it for 🤮🤮🤮
Just to clarify mine tasted better than that probably lol

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Just to clarify mine tasted better than that probably lol
Im quite sure it needs a bit of salt as well 🤢

Andy on the backup at 7 begging ? Do you think that gets you off the hook beggy. I definitely vote his name is in the next thread he is not a small account he is the husband and enabler of a big beg and they think tagteaming is going to make it ok.

Reactions: 10
Andy on live talking about treasure boxes and said he missed opening the latest box
Jacob his little boy just said
“Boxes? You’re too busy looking at girls in the live”
Dear dear Andy the way you looked at him
If kooks could kill

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Andy on live talking about treasure boxes and said he missed opening the latest box
Jacob his little boy just said
“Boxes? You’re too busy looking at girls in the live”
Dear dear Andy the way you looked at him
If kooks could kill
Just as bad as nocarebear then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Great job on the make up Ava
View attachment 1089956
Turned what could have been genuine mother daughter time into a begging game "I'm not going on camera unless we win this battle" then she made a big song n dance about how awful it was over n over again her daughter is only small it's cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.