Carebare85 #9 Who’s Ruffled Big Birds Feathers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great job on the make up Ava
View attachment 1089956
What so she is actually begging again ? Well you deserve everything coming your way you are absolutely despicable the pair of you. You remember Claire dont you good things come to good people and bad people well what is it they get ? Soo when your feeling down and crappy again next week who's fault is that gonna be ? I would wash my face before I looked at myself in the mirror if I was you but that's where you will find the answer. If you act like a beggy twit with no morals then have trouble sleeping dont be surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What have I missed? Been out watching the rugby - just put on Mankey live and he’s in a mood. Everyone mentioning Chelsea? Who ever mentions names will be blocked apparently? What have I missed 😳

Reactions: 5
If anyone is awake and has free coins send them to Tash at 12. Mankey beg is saying it’s a huge battle 😡 he wants to win.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What have I missed? Been out watching the rugby - just put on Mankey live and he’s in a mood. Everyone mentioning Chelsea? Who ever mentions names will be blocked apparently? What have I missed 😳
Chelsey Harwood was live with Chelsealeeart....bloody hilarious....yes a bit of begging....but entertaining and good for the gossip.....Chelsealeeart hadn't a clue about the Flip Up comp and just wants "big gifts" pmsl.....Chelsey Harwood has never done one of these leaderboards before but said "I want to get above the nobodies" and the Manleys were mentioned before she said she wouldn't name any others.....way to go Chels....gotta bloody laugh 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Well now Andy has been wheeled out to play for some reason and Clare is pushing people to follow him, he really is void of any kind of personality.So that's the piece of the puzzle that puts the picture together, the sad face, the low mood, the attention seeking, the longing to be somewhere else, the outbursts, blaming everyone else for the situation you are in, and let's not forget the flirting with a stranger who strums a guitar and sings songs you are sure are aimed at you.

• Heart
She is ridiculous duet that stranger she met on here with her daughter ! Keep your children out of the public eye teach your children not to trust every stranger as a mother I would do everything to protect my child not flaunt them at every opportunity especially with a man you really don’t know anything about .. you said few weeks ago wasn’t going to flaunt children yet first thing I see is that video off to work now have a good day tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s worrying how she is totally accepting of a stranger
She was the same with her mods, they even babysat
They were probably nice people but were strangers at the time nonetheless
Once something happens to your child it can’t be undone. I’m not just talking about the most vile of things, I’m talking ordinary safety too like crossing the road, taking the kid shopping and it getting lost. It takes a lot for me to trust someone with all that

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s worrying how she is totally accepting of a stranger
She was the same with her mods, they even babysat
They were probably nice people but were strangers at the time nonetheless
Once something happens to your child it can’t be undone. I’m not just talking about the most vile of things, I’m talking ordinary safety too like crossing the road, taking the kid shopping and it getting lost. It takes a lot for me to trust someone with all that
I’d never let my children be paraded on the app like she uses them ! Sorry I still practice stranger danger ⚠

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’d never let my children be paraded on the app like she uses them ! Sorry I still practice stranger danger ⚠
Exactly. Those kids are going to learn it’s a good thing to trust someone online
She’s opened them up to so much danger for the cost of feeding her own ego

Reactions: 11
Exactly. Those kids are going to learn it’s a good thing to trust someone online
Absolutely agree the world can be a dangerous place ….you are supposed to protect your children especially in today’s society & that’s what they are very young to be used for your gains & sympathy scarebare !

• Angry
Baffles me how open people are with their children on tik tok, unless your tik tok is totally private your kids are popping up on random peoples fyp.

They are showing their kids it’s okay to have money off strangers too!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Here she is the new video like a nodding dog yet again …The only thing you’ve not quit sweetie is BEGGING even doing it on your baseball wielding other halfs account now have you no respect ? I’ll answer that for you NO is the answer 😡

Reactions: 12
Exactly. She has posted so much personal information about them for a stranger to win over her childrens trust. They have made their address public, shown their schools name, their birthdays, pets names, friends names, where they go for days out etc all that is enough information for a stranger to win them over and have a child think they are a friend. Since begbares friends all come from tik tok her kids would be none the wiser. The fact she has left them with mods and touchy Tom, has them posted on her public social media accounts just proves she doesn't give a f*ck about their safety. For someone to preach about mental health on the daily. She should really start to think how her bizarre behaviour is affecting her children's mental health. Stating on a live and posting about unaliving herself while her son is on the app is too much of a worry and burden for a young child to carry about their mother which would have a knock on affect on his mental health. Then again begbare no doubt told him it's all an act to get more gifts when she's on a begathon. Wouldn't surprise me at all since we all no it's bullshit

• Heart
"Let's spot judging others" 🤔 learn to spell. Weren't you the one judging Britney Spears not so long ago?

Pull the other one, alien head.

Screenshot_20220227_094340.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The tik tok thus morning from jenny ? Someone who has been through stuff no one even knows about ? Well thats definitely not you beggy is it ? You make a tit tiky toky daily to tell everyone what your going through your not right in the head honestly 💯

• Haha
Here she is the new video like a nodding dog yet again …The only thing you’ve not quit sweetie is BEGGING even doing it on your baseball wielding other halfs account now have you no respect ? I’ll answer that for you NO is the answer 😡
The new vid
“No is perfect” ???
“Let’s spot judging others” ???
“You light won’t shine

nothing makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.