Carebare85 #9 Who’s Ruffled Big Birds Feathers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s teaching that little girl such bad eating habits, she’s 5 years old and eats adult size portions followed by crisps and has chocolate and sweets daily. She is a beautiful little girl, but far too chubby, that’s not what we call puppy fat, I am sorry to be that person to say it, but that little one is too overweight and it’s not her fault. It’s her mothers fault
Same as Jacob, even the hospital consultant has told Scarebeg to help him lose weight
Childhood obesity is awful :( I was just reading today in the news about a 13 year old who died from over eating and he had all sorts of complications. His mum and dad got accused of child neglect from over feeding. I know parents think they’re doing right but it’s setting them up for a sad life and an awful relationship with food

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just seen dhb tik tok and he's seriously upset...didn't see much on here yesterday but believe she and her mankey mates blaming HIM for her " mental health"....
.disgusting....the lot of them are just clutching at straws and desperate cos people are seeing them for what they are!!! He's been ill with covid for two weeks ffs and not even posted......feck off the lot of you and that creep JW or whatever he's called😡you're just begging, horrible, nasty tw*ts....!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree with the children’s weight. Imagine when they do PE in school. They will get out of breath very easily. She needs to give them the correct food and portions now or it will just get worse.

Why can’t she see we just want the best for them children instead of calling us bully’s and saying we make her want to Take her life 🙄

Reactions: 7
Thank you I appreciate that 😊
Big love ❤ to you x

Just seen dhb tik tok and he's seriously upset...didn't see much on here yesterday but believe she and her mankey mates blaming HIM for her " mental health"....
.disgusting....the lot of them are just clutching at straws and desperate cos people are seeing them for what they are!!! He's been ill with covid for two weeks ffs and not even posted......feck off the lot of you and that creep JW or whatever he's called😡you're just begging, horrible, nasty tw*ts....!!
Let’s be honest how many times did she say she tried to un alive herself is she trying to say dhb or people who give opinion cause 20 times really ?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m so sorry she’s taking the piss when there’s genuine people suffering out there :(
I’m sending you such a big hug!
Na I'm angry.... From someone who does self harm, has been sectioned 3 times and has attempts. She is a bleeping liar. I would not go on a live and show the 'cut' to hundreds of people. She would hide it. The fake bleeping crying!! She would of been assessed by the mental health team at A n E and a plan would of been made. This isn't a quick process either I have sat in A n E for 26 hours waiting... Alone, scared, and fighting with everything I had to stay there and not leave. She is a bleeping witch and I hope she reads this.
sending huge hug. ❤

I am sending my love. I hope you are in a better place now 💜

This is exactly what I said last night as my friend have been there.
The hospital do not let you leave until
You have been assessed. She has over stepped the mark by saying this bullshit now and I really hope social services do pay her a visit.
She has taken the piss out of MH and people like yourself have personally suffered. I am absolutely disgusted 😡 she thinks she can joke around about serious tit - it’s going to come back around and bite her in the ass. I can’t wait for the day!
I’ve been assessed by mental health team myself and they won’t let you go home till you have been seen to. That was in 2016 then. Guess it still applies today. Claire, MH is not a joke.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Big love ❤ to you x

Let’s be honest how many times did she say she tried to un alive herself is she trying to say dhb or people who give opinion cause 20 times really ?
Just disgusting to put that onto someone else...truly disgusting!!!😡

Just disgusting to put that onto someone else...truly disgusting!!!😡
She’s really nasty I’m glad she have blocked me cos I have enough of her. I have commented on her vid last week and she blocked me. It wasn’t a nasty comment 🤷‍♀️ She’s delusional.

DHB Has been off tik tok for a bit with covid, you can tell he’s still not well, he actually looked quite upset in his video. Shame on you nocarebear, I know you are probably reading HEAR, stop and think about the hate and poison you are spreading. You are vile to your kids, I even think your div of a husband beyond his pretend macho act is worried to go against you. You are a disgusting liar, a fake, a beg, I hope more and more people see through these fake tears and drama you keep causing every couple of days now. I Feel so sorry for your kids, you need help.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
DHB Has been off tik tok for a bit with covid, you can tell he’s still not well, he actually looked quite upset in his video. Shame on you nocarebear, I know you are probably reading HEAR, stop and think about the hate and poison you are spreading. You are vile to your kids, I even think your div of a husband beyond his pretend macho act is worried to go against you. You are a disgusting liar, a fake, a beg, I hope more and more people see through these fake tears and drama you keep causing every couple of days now. I Feel so sorry for your kids, you need help.
Disgusting....I've literally no words...as if he could influence all those who have now seen through her and hwr manky mates....I knew she was thick but that's another level 😡

Reactions: 11
I felt for him so bad.. that was so genuine.
he doesn’t come on TikTok and explain all his problems. He deals with them in private! These lot do it for gifts. Do they not think about how this’ll make him feel? Being accused of something he’s not done or had no control over. We aren’t responsible for others actions off here or on TikTok.
believe it or not Tom it’s not just us who dislike what you do.. it’s literally hundreds of others. Video views have dropped.. engagement has dropped.. ask yourself why?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I saw it too they do it everytime there’s going to be a competition they try and blame there bullshit behaviour on dhb but the people who can see these begs for what they really are know dhb is not responsible for there so called mental health, and if it was so upsetting why stay on social media? I know pure bleeping greed,the bleeping idiots boil my blood with the fake sad videos one minute then happy next

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm starting to think she is the sort of person who's dangerous the reason I say that is because I believe she could throw out accusations at who ever gets in her way. I think the sooner everyone wakes up to her and she gets gone the better for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm starting to think she is the sort of person who's dangerous the reason I say that is because I believe she could throw out accusations at who ever gets in her way. I think the sooner everyone wakes up to her and she gets gone the better for everyone.
Completely agree. She's so manipulative.

I thought the begging was bad people opened their eyes .. I’m still gobsmacked at hearing about her son seeing the video of her saying she took tablets last week wasn’t she live most of the week at some point

• Heart
Imagine having all
These views and a tit score 🤣🤣 he thinks the views are glitching and he hasn’t got that many in there.

Yes Tubby Tom we are all watching you beg but no one is gifting 🙏🏻🤣everyone watching you just for a laugh not to support you. Plus everyone had seen DHB video so you got more viewers tonight but as I said they are not there to gift 🤣🤣

Imagine having all
These views and a tit score 🤣🤣 he thinks the views are glitching and he hasn’t got that many in there.

Yes Tubby Tom we are all watching you beg but no one is gifting 🙏🏻🤣everyone watching you just for a laugh not to support you. Plus everyone had seen DHB video so you got more viewers tonight but as I said they are not there to gift 🤣🤣

Sorry this was meant for Mankey thread 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Imagine having all

Sorry this was meant for Mankey thread 🤣
They may as well have joint one...they all piss in same pot 😡🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100% agree with this. This is why i think Andy sits back and lets this all happen. He sees how devious she is and would be the same towards him. Would even use the kids against him.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.