Carebare85 #9 Who’s Ruffled Big Birds Feathers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny that she read out someones comment with spelling errors on a live the other day and laughed at them because the person had a difficulty with words and she couldn’t understand it.. and then she posts that ^^^^These people are laughable really

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm petty I know it but I can't wait to fill this thread and start a new 1 with baseball bat stonecold midgetmadman s name in the title. These people are so entitled and self absorbed with all the tit going on in the world you have knobs tit lip synching and head nodding to tit irrelevant to the situation they are in.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I like that it takes tattle for her to actually cook a dinner 🤷🏼‍♀️

I do feel sorry for that poor little girl being used for her tiktoks 😢 Why do you do it to her scarebare ??
Cook a dinner with frozen this and frozen that. Yorkshire pudding is 3 ingredients which is probably why she doesnt make them she likes to add mustard and marmite to most things.

That poor little girl being summoned on request so mummy can sing a crappy tiky toky to her 😕 we all love our kids and think their beautiful and tell them this we just dont need to film it and put it out there or sing it to them. I hope she doesn't grow up become a mum and think thats the only way to show love and affection.

Reactions: 10
I like that it takes tattle for her to actually cook a dinner 🤷🏼‍♀️

I do feel sorry for that poor little girl being used for her tiktoks 😢 Why do you do it to her scarebare ??
Haha I’m sure I commented last week about her doing a roast lol

Gosh stop parading your children for clout

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Claire stop forcing that poor little girl to do tik tok videos, she looked so uncomfortable 😢😢 your her mum act like it

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Andy Pandy's bit on the side is staying over. Matching with Begbare.

Screenshot_20220227_160431.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oooh just noticed the best friend is there poor cow if she’s subjected to eating the roast 🤮

Reactions: 8
Alcohol is a depressant Claire 🤔 your medication won’t work properly if your not helping yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how her and Claire barely spoke or mentioned each other until it was said on here that’s she’s meant to be her best mate but spends more time with the mankeys 🙄 so transparent it’s unreal
It sad that she has to come on HEAR to see how she should be behaving where would she be without our HELP 🤣

Reactions: 11
Apparently we're jealous of her image because we mention her vest tops and shoulders.

Can confirm nobody's jealous of your manly physique, beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m fat / big boned but I’m loosing weight and I’m happy not jealous at all

thanks tho Claire 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.