Carebare85 #9 Who’s Ruffled Big Birds Feathers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds like an alley cat singing Jesus I’ve muted her my poor👂 👂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And Sandy from Allen family he is being well and truly used by both set of begs
Did anyone see Tom battling Sandy yesterday.....obviously not many in Sandys side and Tom being his usual disinterested self.....Tom made zero effort to engage with Sandy and couldn't wait to get rid....probably a big creator online....Lawrence or DD.....at the end of the day Sandy had done Tom a favour....Tom, you are a pleb.

Reactions: 8
Ohhhh it’s all going onnnnnn 🤣🤣 Tom crying calling us all Bully’s carebeg on with him now
Begbare on one blaming us as usual when we would never incite violence.

Claire was laughing 2 seconds ago and then went straight to fake crying. Not a tear in sight. All about her as always. Not about someone threatening Tom's home. Quickly saying thank you for her 82k as well. So insensitive. Shady as duck.

Screenshot_20220227_232304.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh so carebeg took a overdose Monday night took a load of tablets and cut her self up (1 mark on her arm) I am absolutely furious - now she is taking the piss!! She would of gone to hospital and the mental health team would of assessed her before letting her home. She’s full of tit!! Hope she got a social worker now then as she’s not coping! I’m sure the mental health team would of put a plan in place before you left the hospital a ….
She was doing TikTok videos 😡😡😡
Playing the mental health card AGAIN

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If your sons in bits get off the live and go see to him 😭😭😭don't blame others look at yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The mark on Claire’s arm
She just addressed it
She cut her arms open because she was worried about her first cooking live since her 1 day breakdown
Nathan is upset because he heard her say it
Yet Claires supporting Tom right now and just sent Nathan upstairs

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Claire was laughing 2 seconds ago and then went straight to fake crying. Not a tear in sight. All about her as always. Not about someone threatening Tom's home. Quickly saying thank you for her 82k as well. So insensitive. Shady as duck.

View attachment 1092500
Yes i came here to say actually this. She quickly made this all about herself. Staying she took a load of pills but still managed to do her lives. Cutting her arms. Rushes off to put Nathan back upstairs. I worry about That poor boys mental health and what he hears his mother come out with on live.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I have only just seen the live from that bit, I think from glancing at posts I've got the gist of what going on, WE ARE NOT TROLLS/Bullies, we actually genuinely care about your kids, if you do like you say go and be with your poor boy who's in bits, nd stop passing the blame to us

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Few thoughts. Trigger warning. I will talk about Claire's confessions regarding overdose and self harm:

- Stays on live whilst her son is upset.

- Says she cut her arms up. There's one chicken scratch on her arm. Looks much fresher than Monday. Not a cut. Trust me, I know... Funny how I spoke about her covering her arms the other day, nothing to be seen and today she's showed off this chicken scratch more than once.

- Overdose on tablets... She should have gone to A&E whether she'd taken any or not. If she's doing this kind of thing (and quite honestly I believe it's all for attention because she's a narcissist) then she needs to seek psychiatric help.

- Allowing her son to watch her lives knowing full well the kind of content she posts and how many times she's said she wants to "protect them". Why haven't you blocked his account to protect him?

- Saying she's blocked Tattle yet just laughed at JW's alien comment (regarding my alien head comment).

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If your sons in bits get off the live and go see to him 😭😭😭don't blame others look at yourself
The pair of them are making themselves look so stupid !

Few thoughts. Trigger warning. I will talk about Claire's confessions regarding overdose and self harm:

- Stays on live whilst her son is upset.

- Says she cut her arms up. There's one chicken scratch on her arm. Looks much fresher than Monday. Not a cut. Trust me, I know... Funny how I spoke about her covering her arms the other day, nothing to be seen and today she's showed off this chicken scratch more than once.

- Overdose on tablets... She should have gone to A&E whether she'd taken any or not. If she's doing this kind of thing (and quite honestly I believe it's all for attention because she's a narcissist) then she needs to seek psychiatric help.

- Allowing her son to watch her lives knowing full well the kind of content she posts and how many times she's said she wants to "protect them". Why haven't you blocked his account to protect him?

- Saying she's blocked Tattle yet just laughed at JW's alien comment (regarding my alien head comment).
And she now laughing again with her man 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 1092500
Where did skanky go ?

Why don’t you go check on your son scarebare not skanky seeing as he’s distraught 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The pair of them are making themselves look so stupid !

And she now laughing again with her man 🤷🏼‍♀️

Where did skanky go ?
We are not laughing Claire we actually really feel for your poor son listening to that bullshit all fir attention you are a disgrace of a mother if you really feel that way stop reading here we are not the problem YOU ARE A BIG PROBLEM you & tubby have seen the gifts have dried up thats all I hope DHB reports them for harrasment. And now they are having a singalong wtaf ? duck Tom check on your son your heartless witch

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"We need to make this more upbeat now so we're gonna have a sing song..."

Really? Really?!

Couldn't be more fake if she tried.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Omg you silly man, give some proper advise, and by the way not scared of you, as much as we're on a computer/phone etc so are you, not Tom check on your boy for god sake, nd who in tattle has ever or will ever threaten a family with kids

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.