Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nathan25

VIP Member
Oh so carebeg took a overdose Monday night took a load of tablets and cut her self up (1 mark on her arm) I am absolutely furious - now she is taking the piss!! She would of gone to hospital and the mental health team would of assessed her before letting her home. She’s full of SHIT!! Hope she got a social worker now then as she’s not coping! I’m sure the mental health team would of put a plan in place before you left the hospital a ….
She was doing TikTok videos 😡😡😡
Playing the mental health card AGAIN

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Well thanks for that shit show drama claire
I’ve sat and eaten 3 fucking Creme Eggs with all that going on 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😩

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
If someone threatened to put fireworks through my door I wouldn’t be sat on tik tok, I just cannot believe the pair of them honestly can’t!
Me too
But I wouldn’t go to a birthday party and leave the rest of my family at home in danger from it either

NannyNelly

VIP Member
What have I missed? Been out watching the rugby - just put on Mankey live and he’s in a mood. Everyone mentioning Chelsea? Who ever mentions names will be blocked apparently? What have I missed 😳
Chelsey Harwood was live with Chelsealeeart....bloody hilarious....yes a bit of begging....but entertaining and good for the gossip.....Chelsealeeart hadn't a clue about the Flip Up comp and just wants "big gifts" pmsl.....Chelsey Harwood has never done one of these leaderboards before but said "I want to get above the nobodies" and the Manleys were mentioned before she said she wouldn't name any others.....way to go Chels....gotta bloody laugh 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Discolights

VIP Member
It’s funny that she read out someones comment with spelling errors on a live the other day and laughed at them because the person had a difficulty with words and she couldn’t understand it.. and then she posts that ^^^^These people are laughable really

• Wow
  • Haha
Hi guys I haven’t commented for a while my mental health took a turn but I had to comment first of all u can’t be diagnosed as a child you don’t get it till later in life I know this as I have bpd/eupd and a few others now I know she is lying she can’t even tell anyone about it I find it disgusting that someone would lie about that I’m horrified it’s not a bloody flex I wish I could say I didn’t have it it’s one of the most complex mental health issues to have so no carebear get your facts right disgusting

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Well now Andy has been wheeled out to play for some reason and Clare is pushing people to follow him, he really is void of any kind of personality.So that's the piece of the puzzle that puts the picture together, the sad face, the low mood, the attention seeking, the longing to be somewhere else, the outbursts, blaming everyone else for the situation you are in, and let's not forget the flirting with a stranger who strums a guitar and sings songs you are sure are aimed at you.

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Andy is obviously pussy whipped and does as he is told. You don't jyst stand there getiing cream rubbed on your neck while your wife tells 100's on a live that man saved her last night and he's amazing 😄 🤣 😂 I bet she shut the living room door on him because he was having a tantrum jumping up and down with his bat. Jump on a train to stockton Andy and let Lucy rub your ego (or something 🤢) Claire can cope with anything now she has jw in her life 😄 🤣 😂 😆
Couldn't help but laugh when the controlling bitch was getting Andy's medication out for him. As if he can't get some paracetamol out for himself. Man up Andy.

Should a suicidal woman be allowed near the medication box anyway? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Few thoughts. Trigger warning. I will talk about Claire's confessions regarding overdose and self harm:

- Stays on live whilst her son is upset.

- Says she cut her arms up. There's one chicken scratch on her arm. Looks much fresher than Monday. Not a cut. Trust me, I know... Funny how I spoke about her covering her arms the other day, nothing to be seen and today she's showed off this chicken scratch more than once.

- Overdose on tablets... She should have gone to A&E whether she'd taken any or not. If she's doing this kind of thing (and quite honestly I believe it's all for attention because she's a narcissist) then she needs to seek psychiatric help.

- Allowing her son to watch her lives knowing full well the kind of content she posts and how many times she's said she wants to "protect them". Why haven't you blocked his account to protect him?

- Saying she's blocked Tattle yet just laughed at JW's alien comment (regarding my alien head comment).
Just comes across so premeditated.

If she took a load of pills then surely andy would have taken her to hospital or phoned an ambulance. If she did go to hospital then with this being her 20th "attempt" now she would have to go through a psychiatric assessment before being discharged. Given its nhs care we know she'd be waiting awhile for that to be done and theres no way she would be on live cooking. Social services would also be called in to safeguard the children.

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Andy staking his territory never seen him comment something like this clearly annoyed I would be if my husband was acting this way with another woman
Oh definitely territorial there. He's never commented anything like that before. Go on Andy Pandy, you claim that pig as your own.

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
He's been accusing people of cheating....one of his minions came on and said number 1 and number 14 are....then number 14 came on his live and said "I'm number 14"!!!! That's someone else you've pissed off Tom....mention anyone else and I will go in THEIR live and tell them.....if you want to accuse someone, grow a pair and do it yourself, you vile, hateful, poisonous midget!!!

• Haha

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
One of the cruellest thing you can do to another person is pretend you care about them more than you really do!!

Well begbare you're the cruellest bitch of them all. You pretend/pretended to care about the following:-

1.Your kids and their safety
2. Shan
3. The one and only Queen G Kirby
4. Your husband
5. The Guinea pig
6. Joyless Jenny
7. Sharon, Your top gifter from America
8. The mankeys.
9. Vulnerable Sandy.
10. The follower who got into debt gifting you.
11. The young girl who got into trouble gifting you and who you blocked.
12. The companies and customers you ripped off with your shoddy products.

You care about no one but yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart

mumz

VIP Member
So this bloke goes live with two girls and tells them they're too young to be going live with a man his age....they were older than half of Beggys followers....and LOOK what she said.....Claire, you're a fooking hypocrite of the highest order!!!
Everything Scare says to him has kisses after xxx
She’s got it bad xxx
Poor Andy xxx
Poor Tom xxx
Poor kids might be getting a new daddy xxx
She’s making herself look a blimmin idiot xxx
Wait oops. She is an idiot xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
So wee beggy Mitchell is fully over her fear of begging oops i mean doing battles and ready for it this weekend as long as she has JW by her side 🙄🙄

Hope someone captures the smug look being wiped off her face once she realises she has to be chosen by tik tok to take part in it. In saying that she will probably still battle and beg this weekend

Attachments

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Aw we know she likes putting it out there. 3 men says it all 🤣🤣
She's ways looking for a new sound. How about the Kat slater total slag sound Beg?

Cheeky down the top shot for JW King. Even squeezed them together.

Screenshot_20220227_180047.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
BegBares leaked pancake recipe:

- 3 eggs
- 333g plain flour
- 333ml milk
- 3 sausages
- 3 rashers of bacon
- 3 pots of yogurt
- 3 sprays of fry light
- 3 tubs of garlic granules
- 3 tubs of marmite
- 33333 packets of crisps
- 3333 chocolate bars

Serves 1 angry midget with a baseball bat.
Updated:

BegBares leaked pancake recipe:

- 3 eggs
- 333g plain flour
- 333ml milk
- 3 sausages
- 3 rashers of bacon
- 3 pots of yogurt
- 3 sprays of fry light
- 3 tubs of garlic granules
- 3 tubs of marmite
- 33333 packets of crisps
- 3333 chocolate bars
- 3 spoonfuls of mustard
- 3 cartons of passata
- 3 leaves of spinach added at the start so they disintegrate and lose all nutritional content.
- 3 random quotes from Google playing the victim.

Serves 1 angry midget with a baseball bat.

• Haha
  • Heart