Carebare85 #9 Who’s Ruffled Big Birds Feathers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire just now
Now that’s done lets have an upbeat sing song

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Few thoughts. Trigger warning. I will talk about Claire's confessions regarding overdose and self harm:

- Stays on live whilst her son is upset.

- Says she cut her arms up. There's one chicken scratch on her arm. Looks much fresher than Monday. Not a cut. Trust me, I know... Funny how I spoke about her covering her arms the other day, nothing to be seen and today she's showed off this chicken scratch more than once.

- Overdose on tablets... She should have gone to A&E whether she'd taken any or not. If she's doing this kind of thing (and quite honestly I believe it's all for attention because she's a narcissist) then she needs to seek psychiatric help.

- Allowing her son to watch her lives knowing full well the kind of content she posts and how many times she's said she wants to "protect them". Why haven't you blocked his account to protect him?

- Saying she's blocked Tattle yet just laughed at JW's alien comment (regarding my alien head comment).
Just comes across so premeditated.

If she took a load of pills then surely andy would have taken her to hospital or phoned an ambulance. If she did go to hospital then with this being her 20th "attempt" now she would have to go through a psychiatric assessment before being discharged. Given its nhs care we know she'd be waiting awhile for that to be done and theres no way she would be on live cooking. Social services would also be called in to safeguard the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's finally come off. Those kids need protecting. She's nuts.

She said it’s all one mans fault on the app and he’s a nightmare, wonder who you are talking about nocarebear 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Bye 👋 enjoy reading over HEAR you’ll only find truth no threats !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just comes across so premeditated.

If she took a load of pills then surely andy would have taken her to hospital or phoned an ambulance. If she did go to hospital then with this being her 20th "attempt" now she would have to go through a psychiatric assessment before being discharged. Given its nhs care we know she'd be waiting awhile for that to be done and theres no way she would be on live cooking. Social services would also be called in to safeguard the children.
She was slating Shan in December saying no way had she taken an overdose as the hospital wouldn’t have let her home to her children etc.

Now she’s expecting us to believe this???

Do better claire

• Angry
Reactions: 15
More bothered about Tom then her own kid 😡😡
She's not even bothered about touchy tom. Didn't give a tit made it all about her cried realised she hit 82k followers was happy then faked cried a little bit more and now on flirting with a weirdo who calls her baby girl

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Few thoughts. Trigger warning. I will talk about Claire's confessions regarding overdose and self harm:

- Stays on live whilst her son is upset.

- Says she cut her arms up. There's one chicken scratch on her arm. Looks much fresher than Monday. Not a cut. Trust me, I know... Funny how I spoke about her covering her arms the other day, nothing to be seen and today she's showed off this chicken scratch more than once.

- Overdose on tablets... She should have gone to A&E whether she'd taken any or not. If she's doing this kind of thing (and quite honestly I believe it's all for attention because she's a narcissist) then she needs to seek psychiatric help.

- Allowing her son to watch her lives knowing full well the kind of content she posts and how many times she's said she wants to "protect them". Why haven't you blocked his account to protect him?

- Saying she's blocked Tattle yet just laughed at JW's alien comment (regarding my alien head comment).
Yep
It’s a set up
Planned like everything else

Reactions: 14
Her and Tom saying people have threatened to put fireworks through their door, I give it to the pair of them they are good actors, trying to bump their viewers up and it’s worked!

Reactions: 17
If someone threatened to put fireworks through my door I wouldn’t be sat on tik tok, I just cannot believe the pair of them honestly can’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If someone threatened to put fireworks through my door I wouldn’t be sat on tik tok, I just cannot believe the pair of them honestly can’t!
Me too
But I wouldn’t go to a birthday party and leave the rest of my family at home in danger from it either

Reactions: 16
Just when you think they can't sink lower than a snakes belly they go lower than an ants.

Nathan apparently upset, was more bothered about ringing Tom until someone commented to ask if Nathan was OK. Of course he was watching the live, he was sat with you "hold on guys I need to take Nathan upstairs" they have an open plan house he will have heard it.

Tom wasn't bothered about that comment last night, he's only so bothered since the genuine upset he caused by going on the piss and cancelling the talent show brought to his doorstep.

Reactions: 12
A sing song?
And Nathans upstairs upset at hearing about his mum harming herself

And they wont find anyone laughing about the threats either
Andy since you seem to be the one with a bit a sense sort your wife out for the sake of your poor kids. I said this before and was accused of giving advice on suicide ! If your wife truely feels like ending her life you have serious issues to deal with for the sake of your children and her wellbeing so you should be helping her and not letting her do stupid dances and lives and if she is lying again you have serious issues for the sake of your children. Your boy just heard her say all that and she wants to have a singalong or go and help Tom ? Not give him a hug and tell him everything will be ok wtaf is wrong with you people ?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just when you think they can't sink lower than a snakes belly they go lower than an ants.

Nathan apparently upset, was more bothered about ringing Tom until someone commented to ask if Nathan was OK. Of course he was watching the live, he was sat with you "hold on guys I need to take Nathan upstairs" they have an open plan house he will have heard it.

Tom wasn't bothered about that comment last night, he's only so bothered since the genuine upset he caused by going on the piss and cancelling the talent show brought to his doorstep.
Yeah, funny how he only mentioned it for sympathy tonight when it happened last night. The whole thing is just so odd.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.