Carebare85 #9 Who’s Ruffled Big Birds Feathers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys I haven’t commented for a while my mental health took a turn but I had to comment first of all u can’t be diagnosed as a child you don’t get it till later in life I know this as I have bpd/eupd and a few others now I know she is lying she can’t even tell anyone about it I find it disgusting that someone would lie about that I’m horrified it’s not a bloody flex I wish I could say I didn’t have it it’s one of the most complex mental health issues to have so no carebear get your facts right disgusting
Aww hope your feeling better ♥ The woman has no idea she mocks it daily 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why Nathan can’t have what she is??
Come on Claire you said last night he’s a growing lad when you were doing his pancakes (I said these exact words a few days ago) you been reading tattle again haven’t you Carebeg! You can’t fool us 😊
Yet tonight he’s sharing a meal with his little sister. You got money of people last night for gifts. Buy your kids some fresh food will you.

I can not believe someone asked what is Ash Wednesday and she replied “It’s Ash Wednesday today” 🤣 she don’t even know herself.
Is she a compulsive liar?
I think she is you know. Like when she just said she might catch up with friends tonight 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww hope your feeling better ♥ The woman has no idea she mocks it daily 🤬
Thanks a lot I’m getting there it’s a daily battle and no medication can take it away it helps a little I won’t put too much info up as don’t want her to read hear so she can lie about having it it’s disgusting to me trying to get help is unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She thinks she’s a chef 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sam n Ella’s cafe 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Someone again asking what bpd is and she stutters. Stuttering like that is your brain trying to think of something quickly when your caught in a lie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Last January she was diagnosed now on live earlier she said she had Bpd as a child wtf !! She uses positivity to help other sorry where is she positive not on her lives or vids it's all wooo is me, its took me along time to get to this point hang on a few days she tried to unalive herself and cut and now she hasn't had the right people around her till recently what about ANDY AND UR KIDS!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
She has serious trust issues yet she parades her kids in front of the new tikky bestie. duck off 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And there we go people she just told us her bullshit. She’s got diagnosed a year ago then said ten mins later she hasn’t had a episode for two years but had one two weeks ago!! How would you know you had one two years ago if you wasn’t diagnosed?
Also you said yesterday you had it since a child.
You are absolutely DISGUSTING 😡
You haven’t a clue why you are talking about and being around people do not make BPD go away FFS!
So yours switches itself off does it carebeg? Just like your mental health you said you had last week.
Also you just take medication when you feel like??!!
If you are going to lie then you got to be good at it. I really hope people got screen recordings as if we put them together your lies don’t add up.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
And there we go people she just told us her bullshit. She’s got diagnosed a year ago then said ten mins later she hasn’t had a episode for two years but had one two weeks ago!! How would you know you had one two years ago if you wasn’t diagnosed?
Also you said yesterday you had it since a child.
You are absolutely DISGUSTING 😡
You haven’t a clue why you are talking about and being around people do not make BPD go away FFS!
So yours switches itself off does it carebeg? Just like your mental health you said you had last week.
Also you just take medication when you feel like??!!
If you are going to lie then you got to be good at it. I really hope people got screen recordings as if we put them together your lies don’t add up.
Absolutely full of tit she is 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Can I also just say you lot are a wonderful bunch even though I haven’t commented I’m still here reading you guys keep a smile on my face so thank you very much to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks a lot I’m getting there it’s a daily battle and no medication can take it away it helps a little I won’t put too much info up as don’t want her to read hear so she can lie about having it it’s disgusting to me trying to get help is unreal
I hope you are ok. I’m waiting for back surgery I’m on morphine and diazepam every day to keep me mobile. I absolutely hate it but I wouldn’t be able to get out of bed without it. It’s messed my mental health up as I had to leave work. Been waiting two years for the op due to covid.
Then you got people like this beg and Mankey begging all day and moaning about MH - making up lies.
If only they knew what it’s like to suffer a. They want to count themselves lucky they can get out of bed every day pain free with no money struggles as they can just jump on TikTok and beg.

Sending love x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope you are ok. I’m waiting for back surgery I’m on morphine and diazepam every day to keep me mobile. I absolutely hate it but I wouldn’t be able to get out of bed without it. It’s messed my mental health up as I had to leave work. Been waiting two years for the op due to covid.
Then you got people like this beg and Mankey begging all day and moaning about MH - making up lies.
If only they knew what it’s like to suffer a. They want to count themselves lucky they can get out of bed every day pain free with no money struggles as they can just jump on TikTok and beg.

Sending love x
Hope you are ok It’s disgusting watching them beg wanting people to feel sorry for them I’m actually getting more disgusted with their lies and thy have to talk about tattle all the time the people on tattle are only talking about what thy see you guys are like friends to me as I don’t have friends I don’t go out or things like that I struggle so much daily my partner is my carer it’s so tough thy wouldn’t know mental health it’s not something to lie about I mean if she wants to take my mental health go ahead let’s see how that works for you big love to u and hopefully u get your up soon ❤

• Heart
Very "manley" 3 rolls.of flab not anything feminine about her 🤮🤮 can we have proof that's she's actually a woman 🙈
Wtf is that
What’s she cooking? I’m just about to start bedtime routine so not watching.

Can I also just say you lot are a wonderful bunch even though I haven’t commented I’m still here reading you guys keep a smile on my face so thank you very much to you all ❤
Sending big love to you xx

Reactions: 8
Hi guys I haven’t commented for a while my mental health took a turn but I had to comment first of all u can’t be diagnosed as a child you don’t get it till later in life I know this as I have bpd/eupd and a few others now I know she is lying she can’t even tell anyone about it I find it disgusting that someone would lie about that I’m horrified it’s not a bloody flex I wish I could say I didn’t have it it’s one of the most complex mental health issues to have so no carebear get your facts right disgusting
I've been a bit quiet as I’ve been soooo pissed off due NOcarebear.

i also have BPD I was diagnosed back in 2015 when I spend some time in ‘hospital’ so I second what @grannygreyhips84 is saying it’s due to childhood trauma etc even I don’t know to this day the ins and outs of it, I know one thing that I don’t say I have BPD episodes !! I’m just ME if I’m feeling low / having a bad morning etc I bury my head in sand, don’t talk to anyone then in the afternoon I could be hyper to the point I’m pissing my wife off ( that’s 99.9% of the time 🤣)

I’m interested to see what video she’ll be putting up tomorrow !!

That’s me done so I apologise for ranting

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've been a bit quiet as I’ve been soooo pissed off due NOcarebear.

i also have BPD I was diagnosed back in 2015 when I spend some time in ‘hospital’ so I second what @grannygreyhips84 is saying it’s due to childhood trauma etc even I don’t know to this day the ins and outs of it, I know one thing that I don’t say I have BPD episodes !! I’m just ME if I’m feeling low / having a bad morning etc I bury my head in sand, don’t talk to anyone then in the afternoon I could be hyper to the point I’m pissing my wife off ( that’s 99.9% of the time 🤣)

I’m interested to see what video she’ll be putting up tomorrow !!

That’s me done so I apologise for ranting
This yip im same I don’t know everything hell I don’t even know what the real me is I don’t even like to tell people I have it its terrible living day in day out not knowing what the day will bring either hyper joy or very very low no in betweens hope you are ok ❤

• Heart
Hope you are ok It’s disgusting watching them beg wanting people to feel sorry for them I’m actually getting more disgusted with their lies and thy have to talk about tattle all the time the people on tattle are only talking about what thy see you guys are like friends to me as I don’t have friends I don’t go out or things like that I struggle so much daily my partner is my carer it’s so tough thy wouldn’t know mental health it’s not something to lie about I mean if she wants to take my mental health go ahead let’s see how that works for you big love to u and hopefully u get your up soon ❤
Exactly. She tries to blame Tattle but she wouldn’t be talked about if she just stopped and actually listened. Turn gifts off! Take interest in your children and stop playing the Mental health card.
We are all here for you if you ever want a chat. I’m so glad I found this group a couple of months ago. It’s like a little family 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly. She tries to blame Tattle but she wouldn’t be talked about if she just stopped and actually listened. Turn gifts off! Take interest in your children and stop playing the Mental health card.
We are all here for you if you ever want a chat. I’m so glad I found this group a couple of months ago. It’s like a little family 🥰
Honestly you guys keep me going I would love all yous as friends I’m so glad to be apart of something I never want it to end lol x

• Heart
This yip im same I don’t know everything hell I don’t even know what the real me is I don’t even like to tell people I have it its terrible living day in day out not knowing what the day will bring either hyper joy or very very low no in betweens hope you are ok ❤
You’ve literally said it in a nutshell !! And yeh I’m ok thanks, hope you are too ❤

• Heart
thread title suggestion 😬

Carebare85 #9 her magic number is three.. we all know she loves a frozen tea and looks up her illnesses on wiki

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.