Carebare85 #9 Who’s Ruffled Big Birds Feathers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's been accusing people of cheating....one of his minions came on and said number 1 and number 14 are....then number 14 came on his live and said "I'm number 14"!!!! That's someone else you've pissed off Tom....mention anyone else and I will go in THEIR live and tell them.....if you want to accuse someone, grow a pair and do it yourself, you vile, hateful, poisonous midget!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Manley put a treasure box up last night and I got 25 coins 👏🤣 Thanks Mankey. I will keep them for becks or DHB along with my other coins 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I got some coins again from Andy’s side! 😅 So funny. I gifted them to someone I scrolled down to and she said it was the first gifts she’d ever got 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Funny what a couple of weeks difference makes.

3 weeks ago they were getting top 10. Now they’ve been exposed and people have seen them for what they really are they’re only aiming for top 50.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Andy staking his territory never seen him comment something like this clearly annoyed I would be if my husband was acting this way with another woman
Oh definitely territorial there. He's never commented anything like that before. Go on Andy Pandy, you claim that pig as your own.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh definitely territorial there. He's never commented anything like that before. Go on Andy Pandy, you claim that pig as your own.
you know what they say Action man Andy ….. piss on it to mark your territory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Breaking News: Claire has been spotted in Canada. JW King has gone into hiding.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Andy staking his territory never seen him comment something like this clearly annoyed I would be if my husband was acting this way with another woman
Hahaha. He certainly has marked the territory lol
Here’s a little love seat for snuggly cuddles
3AA0F92C-5280-4121-AD4D-724BF39D74DF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Beg's posted pictures on insta of the younger two at the park. She's titled it "day out with these two". That's not a day out. It's a trip to the park. Both have share bags of chocolate each. Won't be posting the photos of course due to them being children.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Beg's posted pictures on insta of the younger two at the park. She's titled it "day out with these two". That's not a day out. It's a trip to the park. Both have share bags of chocolate each. Won't be posting the photos of course due to them being children.
Oh my days a day out ? Poor kids their half term trip was a trip to mankey towers and a day out is a visit to the park ? Do better beggy

• Wow
I literally came to say why has he got a treat bag of chocolate!! The woman has no concept of calorie intake does she. The reason she’s loosing no weight. Educate yourself and do better for your children!!

• Heart
Any money someone will ask her tonight on her cooking live have you lost weight this week, it will be 1lb this week

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She obviously doesn't understand what's involved in 'washing your hands'. She also said three times so far that she loves jlo.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.