Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
The Ukraine video. Fucking hell 🤦🏼‍♀️ bobbing her head along and poor lip syncing. People are dying Begbare. People are losing their homes. People are terrified. Not really the time for a head bob.

Didn't you moan yesterday about us calling your children "poor children". Now you're using the same word to describe Ukrainians.

Read the room, Beg. You're a grade A cunt

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Romany

VIP Member
Funny what a couple of weeks difference makes.

3 weeks ago they were getting top 10. Now they’ve been exposed and people have seen them for what they really are they’re only aiming for top 50.

• Haha

Mobilemaw

That poor wee lad having to hear that conversation, his head must be all over the place.

If begbare feels that bad in herself she should get to fuck off the app and seek profession help but she wont because she loves the attention and having a bit of drama brings in more gifts ☹

mumz

VIP Member
It’s worrying how she is totally accepting of a stranger
She was the same with her mods, they even babysat
They were probably nice people but were strangers at the time nonetheless
Once something happens to your child it can’t be undone. I’m not just talking about the most vile of things, I’m talking ordinary safety too like crossing the road, taking the kid shopping and it getting lost. It takes a lot for me to trust someone with all that

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Not only does she have a miracle cure for MH
She also has a miracle cure for getting upset and irate at us Tattlers
All she had to do was, scream, shout, stamp her foot, and have some Canadian she has googly eyes for, come in her box! Did I just make a double entendre? Or was that more on Tom’s humour level?
Did you all noticed how staged him in the box was?
She never does stuff like that, she’s normally too worried

• Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
Hi guys I haven’t commented for a while my mental health took a turn but I had to comment first of all u can’t be diagnosed as a child you don’t get it till later in life I know this as I have bpd/eupd and a few others now I know she is lying she can’t even tell anyone about it I find it disgusting that someone would lie about that I’m horrified it’s not a bloody flex I wish I could say I didn’t have it it’s one of the most complex mental health issues to have so no carebear get your facts right disgusting
I've been a bit quiet as I’ve been soooo pissed off due NOcarebear.

i also have BPD I was diagnosed back in 2015 when I spend some time in ‘hospital’ so I second what @grannygreyhips84 is saying it’s due to childhood trauma etc even I don’t know to this day the ins and outs of it, I know one thing that I don’t say I have BPD episodes !! I’m just ME if I’m feeling low / having a bad morning etc I bury my head in sand, don’t talk to anyone then in the afternoon I could be hyper to the point I’m pissing my wife off ( that’s 99.9% of the time 🤣)

I’m interested to see what video she’ll be putting up tomorrow !!

That’s me done so I apologise for ranting

• Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
If someone threatened to put fireworks through my door I wouldn’t be sat on tik tok, I just cannot believe the pair of them honestly can’t!

• Heart

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Clarie it’s not just you who wants 10k followers for the account, Tattle does too so there can be a joint thread 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Debas

VIP Member
The rules of the comp specifically state no asking for or encouraging your followers to send points before or during the live! Not that these rebels will care about that.

Also can I just state how tricky it was for me to comment hear during business hours today (violins please) as I was extremely busy at work and had to nip out for a ciggy 3 times (again violins if you dont mind) I found the whole day a bit stressful and now need a lie down. Plus the fact I actually missed my shout out woe is me might go and make a sad tiky toky.

• Heart

Speechless

Lovely title care of @Tinker

Scarebare
Begbare
BeggyAnnie
Scarebeg
carebeg
Claire, married to a gnome
Diet has gone out the window
Tom knows who I am
He knows who everyone is
Buys her clothing from Carpetright
Hates sending hate but left Mrs K as a casualty of hate
Loves pasta, passata, garlic granules, pork, chicken, sweet potato and lots and lots of bacon
knows the miracle cure to recover from mental health
Crying about losing a business that she ruined herself
Does not know who the DWP are but they called her a few weeks back to tell her she is amazing and keep doing what she's doing
The school call her to tell her she's amazing and to carry on doing what she's doing
Send me Lippy's guys, I need 3 different people to send me roses ( but that's not begging)
Caused a big scene on live tonight for sympathy so she can beg in the pancake competition
Mr & Mrs is back yayyyyy lol
Claire Halezinger is top judge on the Mankey weekly talent show (interesting to see how that works alongside a competition
EDIT: nobody here has ever said a bad thing about her kids, we blur her commenters user names and we blur out pics of kids because we are responsible unlike her

Click the little blue button above to read previous threads
You forgot the most important words 😂

Loves pasta, passata, garlic granules, pork, chicken, sweet potato and lots and lots of bacon

'and secretly loves Tom' more than her entire family!! 💘'

• Haha
  • Heart

mumz

VIP Member
That was sick, she's behind a lot of the trouble I keep saying it.
Totally. She’s the nastiest person on there, dirty inside and out
She’s totally controlling her husband and kids lives
She was rude to Jenny while at her house, barking her orders
I reckon Andy is too scared to question her or answer her back, she wanted stuffing from the shop Sunday and up he jumped off to get it
She’s the type to threaten her mental health on him and use it to be manipulative
It’s like Nathan comes last in that family, always moaned at, always has to ask for the most basic of needs
She is a very dangerous woman

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
DHB Has been off tik tok for a bit with covid, you can tell he’s still not well, he actually looked quite upset in his video. Shame on you nocarebear, I know you are probably reading HEAR, stop and think about the hate and poison you are spreading. You are vile to your kids, I even think your div of a husband beyond his pretend macho act is worried to go against you. You are a disgusting liar, a fake, a beg, I hope more and more people see through these fake tears and drama you keep causing every couple of days now. I Feel so sorry for your kids, you need help.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Andy staking his territory never seen him comment something like this clearly annoyed I would be if my husband was acting this way with another woman
Hahaha. He certainly has marked the territory lol
Here’s a little love seat for snuggly cuddles
3AA0F92C-5280-4121-AD4D-724BF39D74DF.jpeg

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
@Tinker the title made me laugh a lot
We need a cut of the begging goodies, we write her script before she does
I have nothing to fear from Tom naming me
I have my tattlemu** account and my original account I made on TT during the lockdown which is the account I watch them on. If they find me and block me it’s fine. I am not after growing my account, the couple hundred following I have I am happy with but no biggy if I have to start again. I know at least 30 will follow me again lol as I have a good relationship with those ones
Claire Hale. Trending so well on tattle she gets a new thread a week, Tom changes his T shirt less often

• Heart

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Someone blew her cover in Adams live last night and said about her saying on the live why does nobody give hate to the people running for top. I’m not sure what exactly happened but I think someone text Adam and told him scare and manky were 🐍
There was a little tea spillage last night, during a battle between Cal & Adam, Adam said that he received a violation warning on one of his videos, which could jeopardise him going live & his place at the top of the weekly leader board. He said he had received info from a reliable source of who it is that's reporting him. There were messages exchanged between Cal & Adam of who the culprits were & Cal also asked Adam to message him with the name of the source. Naturally, both comment sections began trying to guess who it could be & someone suggested Scarebear or Mankey & said especially after what she had said in her live. Adam asked what was said & the person explained that Scare was aggrieved by the fact that you have people competing in the weekly comp, always battling & never get any hate. He said how jealous can people be & confirmed that his source had said it was them that had been reporting him 😲😲😲😲

• Wow

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
Just comes across so premeditated.

If she took a load of pills then surely andy would have taken her to hospital or phoned an ambulance. If she did go to hospital then with this being her 20th "attempt" now she would have to go through a psychiatric assessment before being discharged. Given its nhs care we know she'd be waiting awhile for that to be done and theres no way she would be on live cooking. Social services would also be called in to safeguard the children.
Social services need a call them kids living with self harm and suicide daily

• Heart
  • Sad