Carebare85 #9 Who’s Ruffled Big Birds Feathers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attempted overdose Monday then out for lunch Friday 🤪 Aye, right. At least try and make it believable ya dafty

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I totally agree. She’s so tactful but to the point and her timing is always spot on.

I wish she would go live and see how much love TT has for her

Reactions: 13
It's alright everyone. Beg's toyboy has saved the day again with cheeky messages. Another miraculous recovery.

Screenshot_20220228_002738.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Now we have the wish version of the cheeky girls singing sorry screeching 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does this look like the face of a woman who attempted suicide this week and self harmed? No. It doesn't. All she's done is laugh all night. Narcissist.

Screenshot_20220228_003526.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Does this look like the face of a woman who attempted suicide this week and self harmed? No. It doesn't. All she's done is laugh all night. Narcissist.

View attachment 1092570
Nope that’s not the face of a woman who proclaims this !

Attempted overdose Monday then out for lunch Friday 🤪 Aye, right. At least try and make it believable ya dafty
Sounds like a Craig David song coming on 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just comes across so premeditated.

If she took a load of pills then surely andy would have taken her to hospital or phoned an ambulance. If she did go to hospital then with this being her 20th "attempt" now she would have to go through a psychiatric assessment before being discharged. Given its nhs care we know she'd be waiting awhile for that to be done and theres no way she would be on live cooking. Social services would also be called in to safeguard the children.
Social services need a call them kids living with self harm and suicide daily

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Tucking into crisps & chocolate & playing her moms funeral song 😳I’m sorry but I’d be in floods of tears because when i hear family funeral songs I get emotional & she’s just smirking 😳

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s absolutely bleeping deluded 😡 someone mentioned her arm in the cooking live, so now she’s made another bleeping fairytale up 🤬🤬🤬
Andy get her in a psych unit ASAP & grow some bollocks & get your kids as far away from that psychotic witch now!
I hope there are screen recordings of her live tonight & they are sent to the appropriate offices.
Those children’s mental welfare is at stake now!

Reactions: 17
That poor wee lad having to hear that conversation, his head must be all over the place.

If begbare feels that bad in herself she should get to duck off the app and seek profession help but she wont because she loves the attention and having a bit of drama brings in more gifts ☹

Reactions: 15
Her arm looks like an oven burn, might be wrong, I don’t believe anything that comes out her lying beggy mouth. The way she was last night and previous times has baffled me, seriously she’s not right in the head.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.