Carebare85 #9 Who’s Ruffled Big Birds Feathers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep going on about following Jenny. No one wants to follow someone with the personality equivalent to a dry sponge.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel sorry for these kids . It can't be nice for them to keep having random people in their house or having to go to other people's houses . Especially with the older one having ADHD and the middle one with autism . Wonder how they slept with music blaring last night .

Reactions: 12
I am SO SICK of her lying about sick things! People actually take their own lives and self harm and shes a disgrace for lying about it to gain more gifts and attention.

Please report this woman to social services as she’s just the same as Shann. Both unfit to parent and have their priorities all wrong.

Someone who lies so compulsively about mental health shouldn’t have any happiness in this world. I hope those babies are taken and put somewhere they know they are loved and not shouted at for having a shower.

Andy is just as bad to sit back and watch his children be treated this way. He’s got no balls the sad little man. He loves tiktok just as much, sat in the same house and still on a live commenting rather than giving his own kids attention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s a pisstake, she got me blocked again. I’ve got second account 😂 see you Claire! Keep me updated guys

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cannot understand why someone who said she’s suicidal because of tik tok would stay on it, she’s either a massive bloody liar or doesn’t give two shits about her family. It’s like something making you really ill, like eating a certain food, you wouldn’t keep eating it would you if it made you so ill. I don’t like thinking people lie when it comes down to mental health but we all watch her and have seen how badly she’s contradicting herself many times. The way she’s sat saying she’s tried to kill her self then sat making bloody tik toks. It’s either a massive pack of lies or she’s got something seriously very wrong with her.

And there we have it guys after last nights tit show of lives she is back with a new tactic to spread love & positivity 😄 🤣 Too little too late beggy go take care of your poor children shoving them out the door as quick as possible after what your son witnessed last night you are a DISGRACE and to claim words hurt and will kill someone NO LOVE YOUR crappy ACTIONS BEING CALLED OUT ARE THE ONLY THINGS HURTING YOU sort yourself out and stop putting yourself in a category with people genuinely struggling you just make a mockery of MH FULLSTOP

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s as thick as they come. Said she had committed suicide the day she got on a train and was doing videos the whole journey. That was contradiction 1.

Contradiction 2 is she says she’s cut her arms whilst having her bare arms on show and there’s no cuts in sight!! Also cutting your arms is the first self harm to come to mind so it’s the main one people think of. It’s not actually a very common form of self harm, especially in adults. It’s more of a teenage cry for attention as that is where it will be seen. so your little lie Claire didn’t work out well. I’m sure someone’s got a ss they can post with her sleeves up and nothing on her arms.

Reactions: 15
She is more irritating than normal today
Even the way she talks about going live then makes the word “live” into 2 syllables just grrrrrrr
If she listened to her own advice then she would realise Nathan is more disturbed than he is showing
If my mum talked about her attempts at ending it all and showed her one scratch attempt at self harm on a TT, I would be disturbed too
If my husband did all that, we would be sitting in the doctor surgery this morning and I would be demanding some help.

• Heart
Took her cardigan off last night after reading HEAR and someone mentioning her arm 🙄
HAHAHAHAH STOP IT CLAIRE

Self harm is compulsive and uncontrolled, aka if you were to cut your wrists it would be rapid multiple cuts. Not just one very straight line made for a bit of attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She literally didn’t get a tit about mankey last night either, too busy being twinkle eyed at JW, he’s a big beg you can tell, PayPal in the bio and the gifts flying in 🙄

I have the recording of her pretending to be upset over Tom then all smiles she hit 82k then talks about her "attempt" fake crying then rushing to get her oldest son out of the room. It's over 5 minutes long if i compress it can it be uploaded here if she's talking about her attempt?

I have the recording of her pretending to be upset over Tom then all smiles she hit 82k then talks about her "attempt" fake crying then rushing to get her oldest son out of the room. It's over 5 minutes long if i compress it can it be uploaded here if she's talking about her attempt?
Yes it can. You are only providing proof or receipts
No lies or manipulation in that x

Here's the video of Begbare making it all about herself. Seeing touchy Tom cry just compelled her to say on live yet again about her 20th attempt. Saying she had to power through for her cooking lives 🙄

Screen recorded out of chat so commenters names were kept private. Sorry about quality had to compress

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does she keep going on about following Jenny. No one wants to follow someone with the personality equivalent to a dry sponge.
I never understood a word that came out of her mouth very strange person 😳

She literally didn’t get a tit about mankey last night either, too busy being twinkle eyed at JW, he’s a big beg you can tell, PayPal in the bio and the gifts flying in 🙄
He’s creepy & she wants to watch he don’t get her banned with his choice of words on live 😳

I cannot understand why someone who said she’s suicidal because of tik tok would stay on it, she’s either a massive bloody liar or doesn’t give two shits about her family. It’s like something making you really ill, like eating a certain food, you wouldn’t keep eating it would you if it made you so ill. I don’t like thinking people lie when it comes down to mental health but we all watch her and have seen how badly she’s contradicting herself many times. The way she’s sat saying she’s tried to kill her self then sat making bloody tik toks. It’s either a massive pack of lies or she’s got something seriously very wrong with her.
She’s making a mocking of everything & looking like a complete idiot just STOP 🛑

Last edited:
Here's the video of Begbare making it all about herself. Seeing touchy Tom cry just compelled her to say on live yet again about her 20th attempt. Saying she had to power through for her cooking lives 🙄

Screen recorded out of chat so commenters names were kept private. Sorry about quality had to compress
Absolutely no pleasure was gained from that all YOU ARE A VERY VERY SICK INDIVIDUAL AND NEED SERIOUS HELP. FOR THAT POOR BOY TO BE BUNDLED OFF TO SCHOOL TODAY WHILE YOU SING AND GIGGLE WITH YOUR MATE ON A LIVE THIS MORNING? I HAVE NO WORDS I HOPE POOR NATHAN SPEAKS TO STUDENT SUPPORT AT SCHOOL TODAY AND THEY TAKE STEPS TO STOP YOUR DANGEROUS ACTIONS BECAUSE YOU ARE DANGEROUS AND YOUR BASEBALL BAT WEILDING HUSBAND IS OBVIOUSLY USELESS TO HELP YOU.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

👏 How do you console Tom but then Make it about yourself. I can see straight through what you are doing here Beg the sad thing is a lot of vulnerable people won't. Why not instead of blaming everything on others why not look at why people just don't like you. I personally think you are despicable, people do not swallow tablet's and cut then are hunky dory the next minute you ignoramus.

Just watching that video (thanks to @RaeRae26) and why is Scare saying that people who don’t like her and Tom are aiming for the vulnerable no hun it’s you aiming for them and happily taking money off them you just hate you’ve been called out for it

Last edited:

Started cutting her arms open?
1 scratch
Nuff said

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.