Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lil_sox

Chatty Member
Oh my good god… I miss a few days and this happened 🙈🙈

I know after BA “left” I passed a comment that it was looking like slj and BA were one and the same but nobody else kinda chimed in at the time so I left it go. It was the ozenpic chat that had me side eyeing Doyle… but still didn’t anticipate the crazy there… the research is chefs kiss to be fair.. well done to those who went down a rabbit hole

I think slj also mentioned mallow when talking about getting the shampoo jelly recommended..

Whoever the person is they must have fuck all else to be doing with themselves to be able to be chatting to themselves on up to 4 diff accounts and also concocting stories for each personality it’s MENTAL
---
Like there’s times where you’d bend the truth slightly so that you don’t doxx yourself.. like maybe the area you live/work or something but not create a new persona

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Louber

Chatty Member
you consider me a popular poster? this has 100% made my day! thank you so much uncleted! 🥰🥰🎀🎀
---
By the way....since when is funupthehole funtupthehole? always thought it was fun up the hole...and just thought the tattler was a bit crass... so in the last few days Ive found out that everything on here has been a lie, that un cleted is uncle ded, ah tis yourself isnt ah shit yourself, mrs doyle SLJ and sloppy foley are all .....fakes....and now this???

but I am a popular poster 🎀🎀🎀🎀
I've missed this earlier, I've a pain from laughing at you chubby.
---
The first time I ever heard that expression, I was about 11/12 and coronation street was on and Ashley had a low sperm count and he told Maxine he was a Jaffa, i asked my mother what it was 🤣🤣 I always thought that it was weird the way this non native non English speaking person was using the expression 😬
---

Fucking mad cunts on this 🤣🤣🤣
My husband told me when he was only about the same age as you were, the morning after pill was being discussed on the news or whatever a lot at the time.

He thought he was being a gas young fella asking his uncle if he needed a few of them... his uncle was a raging alcoholic who probably died a virgin. My husband was as innocent, thought the MAP was a hangover cure. He said the silence in the room was deafening, his poor Nana fit to keel over in the corner 😆 he said he still feels the shame of when he realised a few years later what he had said in front of everyone the dope.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
And what has that got to do with the hairdressers
Wtf are you on about?? Your stirring the pot all day and you telling ppl this morning to stop stirring the pot. If you don’t get it, fine. Don’t let it bother you. It’s really not that important. It’s just gossip on a gossip forum.
oh and by the way, I never actually said CAVAN.

• Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
SLT in particular was disturbing. For a person to say about a child dying, and then come on with a nonsense cock and bull story about keeping the details off of RIP and having a private funeral was just so pre-meditated. Like she was obviously sitting at home thinking "ill have to cover my arse in case someone checks RIP and there's no dead child" That's really crazy behaviour

• Sad

Louber

Chatty Member
Living on a slice of toast a day sounds so ridiculously dramatic now and the cunt stuck to tattle waffling away morning noon and night.

• Haha

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Of the 3, suspects, SLJ, SF, and MD, 2 popped on yesterday. Neither addressed our suspicions, which I thought was strange. I know if it was me being accused of something I didn’t/wasn’t doing, I would address it. Whether people believe me or not is another story. After all, this is a gossip forum, and I guess you can pretend to be anyone you want, if that’s your thing. I couldn’t because I’m a terrible liar and would forget 🤣 Boaaatttt I think the tea lady’s account is gone. Searched just there and can’t find it. The other 2 are still there. On another note, I think Pierce Morgan’s interview was shocking last night. That woman is clearly unstable and needs serious help. She reminded me a bit of Susan Boyle, and look what happened there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
well I always thought, if she can afford to toast a slice of bread…. I mean with the cost of electricity, it didn’t seem to bother her shoving a slice of bread into her toaster. And every day if you don’t mind. I said to myself, nah, this one is having us on. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Sandra Murphys thread. It happened a while back.

Hopefully the multiple account holder gives us a break from fertility, surrogacy, PCOS,
Endo, my husband, no money, no food, nurse etc. I’m sick of the misery 😂😂 I’d be willing to bet this person sucks up to influencers in their comment section. There’s no way it’s all confined to tattle. They have a way of getting information to drop into the threads.

I do hope they get help. They aren’t well
---

Don’t be put off ❤

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Lads this whole thing is absolutely mental 😂 in all my time on tattle I’ve never seen the likes of it

• Haha

Crones884

VIP Member
Some people just crave attention, regardless of whether they're anonymous..... "Said" accounts will probably never post again..... They'll just pop up again under a different ID. These types can't help themselves.

We'll be more clued in this time and less likely to fall for their sob stories won't we @Crones884? 😂😂😂

I'm still not over being taken for a complete and utter mug 😒😒
I will be meticulous in reading posts now no one is safe anymore 🙅‍♀️ ive retired my sympathy and my hopsital drop off company

• Haha
  • Heart

lady luck

Chatty Member
Just a personal update for ye myself and hubby watched the hurling match boattt the budget was blown on the gaa app so it’s one slice of toast a day for each of us for the week 🤪 a gofundme would be much appreciated cheers 👍

• Haha

Sunflower16

Chatty Member
Not a thing from either of the accounts called out except a, what I think, is a playing dumb message. Speaks a lot doesn't it!

Louber

Chatty Member
My head is melted from all this thread drama. Had to take a rest last night from it. 😆😆

I'm just over here, not trusting a single one of you muthafuckers 😂

Edited to add, not in a nasty way though xxx

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
@Louber you were born for this business 😂 I agree with everything you’ve posted. I have to catch up on yesterdays threads but here is some info on BA and funtupthehole. These accounts all have their similarities so thought posting may help. Needless to say I think it will be a while before this person “reincarnates themselves” into another identity on the thread after this

Funtupthehole October 2020;
  • Says she had an eating disorder for 25y and Sarah shamed in sw (?)
  • Hates Liz with a passion
On Liz-“Nah I know who she thinks I am and I swear she’s clever cos she’s not far off and the thing is I haven’t been on for months so I’m like huh why am i involved. I wasn’t even talking about her “ (May 2021)

Shitebloggerssay is also mentioned but I can’t put this together

on Brand Ambassador:
  • BA only posts on Cork threads - also active on Sandra Murphy and Sinead Curvy Style. Tries to worm her way into Siobh OHagan thread at times but not getting the attention she gets on the cork threads so seems to back off
  • BA is very vocal about Liz as well 😂
  • have noticed she seems to call out or try and communicate the “popular posters” on the thread like jellybb (her main target), and Bulmers Chubbymoaner ; may be an effort to deflect attn back to herself ??

Posts that are suspicious:

Oct 20, 2022
“Spoke to my GP this week (ah listen I am a nightmare patient as I have MS & we are at the start of surrogacy also) as I am unhappy with my weight and Saxenda or Ozempic are not options for me. She said other meds are being trialled also and hoping in Jan there might be a trial weight loss drug for people with neurological issues”

“No she’s not even 20 weeks yet!!
we signed all our legal docs this week,embryos will be en route from Cork to Greece as of next Monday. Believe it or not it can take a few weeks then for the clinic to contact us and say they have them. Once they do, it will be up to when our surrogate in Athens gets her period in Nov/Dec & the rounds will start. Although we are thinking if it’s too late in Nov we will just start a round in Jan due to Christmas and all that.
Sorry to derail everyone - we are on a surrogate jour”

“I had this experience during the week. Someone who knows Sarah (not BFF but they would be acquaintances) specifically told me something (more or less miscarriage story) but said to me ‘if you’re on tattle you can tell everyone there because I’m not on it’. This was following on from a chat about why she hadn’t posted & would people be wondering etc. Now this was several days ago & I reckon they were looking for that specific ‘she defo had a miscarriage’post to go up- whereas in the mean time 20 dozen have posted about a miscarriage or seeing Keith at CUMH so it would be less obvious to pinpoint someone now but I did think this as I experienced it too”

“Changed jobs this year”

“Excuse me, we are about to start a cycle with our surrogate in Greece (I’m here in Cork). I have MS, a colostomy bag & had a hysterectomy this year so I can’t carry our second child. We certainly aren’t buying a baby & if you were in the circumstances you’d understand it’s the absolute worst feeling as the intending biological mother not to carry your own child”

She knew “first” about Sarah’s MC:
“That was me 2 weeks ago before Sarah ever even confirmed it. Someone at work said there would be a burial & I actually told them ‘fuck off the rumours were gone too far “

Comes onto Sandra Murphy’s thread:
“She was absolutely not out for dinner with him last Xmas eve. They were fighting mad the whole place knows the baby news rocked him. She didn’t show up in public with him until Paddy’s day at 5 months preg! Her announcement was done alone. By ‘us’ and dinner she’s referring to Mammy but of course won’t say it”

Other odd posts

https://tattle.life/threads/sarah-b...-needs-is-an-intervention.34846/post-12558151

https://tattle.life/threads/sarah-b...-needs-is-an-intervention.34846/post-12532296

https://tattle.life/threads/liz-reaney-5-grief-whore-drunk-bore.28896/post-12686350

Nov

https://tattle.life/threads/lisas-l...isa-copying-another-brand.35015/post-12796233

https://tattle.life/threads/sarah-b...-thought-of-shagging-keet.35497/post-12848813

https://tattle.life/threads/superst...mouth-instead-of-her-arse.35570/post-13091465

🌟 https://tattle.life/threads/shannen-joyce-12-snug-by-sj-a-chancer-a-taker-a-candle-stick-maker.35905/post-13091118

https://tattle.life/threads/sarah-b...the-looks-of-a-raw-potato.36007/post-13195846

https://tattle.life/threads/liz-reaney-5-grief-whore-drunk-bore.28896/post-13233905

https://tattle.life/threads/liz-reaney-5-grief-whore-drunk-bore.28896/post-13264393

https://tattle.life/threads/sandra-murphy-9-happy-1st-anniversary-rand-and-colm.34769/post-13255284

https://tattle.life/threads/sarah-b...keets-side-therapie-agree.35736/post-13052086
---

Inspired by all my little Nancy Drews here 🤣 Louber is Jessica Fletcher 👌

im convinced if someone does a timeline of the names louber mentioned they’d find they’re either the same person or 2 people. There’s too much crossover. The analysis is spot on, this person can’t help missing out on the fun and almost always has to join back in
Fuck me gently with a chainsaw……😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
Possible, especially since they continued to derail the main thread after being tagged here.
The multiple accounts thing and the people fabricating stories is just nuts tbh,
To tell ye the truth I only made an account on here cus I used be flat out reading the threads but couldn’t view any pictures uploaded because I wasn’t a member so my curiosity got the better of me and here I am years later 😂

• Heart