Superstylesabby #13 The stuff comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sabby is going to have a premature baby via emergency C-section. She will be so so so close to deaths door herself but will make a miraculous recovery once the freebies and gifts start rolling in 👍

No update on the travel system…she mustn’t have secured the bugaboo 👍
That's because it hasn't been delivered yet most likely .

I wonder how all these clients who recommended Bella Baby would feel with her getting her stuff all for free while they're left paying.

Reactions: 6
She’s such a self indulgent person

Imagine even slightly mentioning how sad you were for your old self and knowing your son could hear you say that:

Reactions: 9
In cumh there is a 20 week app for risk assessment ..no scan and also you have your big 20 week scan around that time but that's in fetal assessment with no doctor. She must have been lucky enough to get both in one day if she was talking to doctor. I know I had to travel twice on 3 occasions! These instahuns do seem to get some extra attention ..unless she is private..I don't know about that then !

Reactions: 1
In cumh there is a 20 week app for risk assessment ..no scan and also you have your big 20 week scan around that time but that's in fetal assessment with no doctor. She must have been lucky enough to get both in one day if she was talking to doctor. I know I had to travel twice on 3 occasions! These instahuns do seem to get some extra attention ..unless she is private..I don't know about that then !
If she was private we would 💯 know about it. She’s not private…Sabby doesn’t pay for stuff, remember?!👍

Reactions: 6
How desperate for free stuff do you need to be to basically tell everyone you hated being pregnant until a random sales girl showed you a buggy you like? This Jessica is probably getting slagged to death in work, the sales staff usually despise influencers because they are beggars. Is she making herself a victim for getting pregnant young? What a nasty moany cow

Did she ever announce the winner of that Amari competition she did with the hats at the end of November or do I need to report her and Amari to the ASAI?

Reactions: 4
She was just describing hair and skin products and molecular weight of ingredients and it reminded me of when I started following her, when she would give helpful hair hints and stuff that made sense and then almost overnight her content just changed to freebie queen.

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 3
I had an interesting chat about Sabby today with an ex friend of hers.

the ex friend is currently pregnant- not a blogger but has over 5k followers due to the specific job she does, students would follow her etc. doesn’t do ADs.
She was giving out about the buggy begging. When this lady announced her pregnancy, she told me a buggy brand got in touch offering a freebie & this lady was stunned as she doesn’t do ADs at all. She said no but told the company if they donated the travel system to a charity or mothers home she would give them lots of coverage. They said no 🙄. So then she said that many of Sabrina’s ‘friends’ reckon she’s fudging dates that she’s defo 2-3 weeks more than what she says (we all know the 20 week scan isn’t always 20 weeks) so that it makes way for a dramatic premature / baby came early drama- with hospitalisation & the lot. This lady is highly intelligent & not a gossip.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
First of all how kind of your friend to think of those less well of. How mean of the brand to say no. That’s a wow moment.
Its been said here a few times that she fudging dates...to create some form of drama…premature baby, emergency section…whatever.
What’s the betting she’s hospitalised for Christmas or New Year…

• Heart
I had an interesting chat about Sabby today with an ex friend of hers.

the ex friend is currently pregnant- not a blogger but has over 5k followers due to the specific job she does, students would follow her etc. doesn’t do ADs.
She was giving out about the buggy begging. When this lady announced her pregnancy, she told me a buggy brand got in touch offering a freebie & this lady was stunned as she doesn’t do ADs at all. She said no but told the company if they donated the travel system to a charity or mothers home she would give them lots of coverage. They said no 🙄. So then she said that many of Sabrina’s ‘friends’ reckon she’s fudging dates that she’s defo 2-3 weeks more than what she says (we all know the 20 week scan isn’t always 20 weeks) so that it makes way for a dramatic premature / baby came early drama- with hospitalisation & the lot. This lady is highly intelligent & not a gossip.
I know your friend declined for all the right reasons but it's a pity she didn't say yes and donate the buggy herself. I understand her morals though. It just goes to show what that business is really like though!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I tried the eggs in the airfryer and they were rotten.First one was undercooked and the 2nd was burnt...goway scabby with your stinky eggs that's probably why your heads down the bowl.

• Haha
Disgusted with Meaghers Pharmacy and Oonagh for even engaging with Grabby after the incident during Covvvuuuud where Grabby made reference to feeling out of it like someone on drugs slumped down. Grabby was working with Meaghers at the time and Meaghers donate alot to the Peter McVerry trust. Very disappointing that Meaghers have engaged with Grabby again and if there is any sponsorship/gifting or whatever I will be expressing my disappointment to Meaghers as I buy alot from them in their stores. I didn't think they would sink so low.
Derailing slightly but does it do anyone else's head in when listening to oonagh murder the word meaghers everything she says it???🤬

• Haha
Derailing slightly but does it do anyone else's head in when listening to oonagh murder the word meaghers everything she says it???🤬
Yes! Have to change the radio station every time I hear the ad. Drives me mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.