Sandra Murphy #9 Happy 1st Anniversary Rand and Colm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glam 🤔 I suppose it’s easy to spend time on makeup when you don’t have to do any household chores because you don’t have a household or go to work because you don’t have a job 😂😂😂

And your Mammy does everything including paying your bills!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I hope she’s going to be happy to take care of her mammy fully when the time comes. I’m in a similar situation except no baby and I know that is part of the deal.

Reactions: 2
The fact she waited until he was in another country is disgusting. She knew how it impacted his relationship, I know he chose to cheat and it takes two to tango.
He was absolutely devastated, and I know that first hand...that was March...so sandy stop trying to convince people you woke up with him on Christmas morning, unless it was in your car up the boreen :p

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She announced in January didnt she...I will never forget the line"I like to keep my private life private" and then there was about 10 tattle threads with every sordid detail😂😂😂
She thought she'd never be exposed on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi Sandy. I’ve mentioned before my mam and Colms mam are friends. Your story about last Christmas is lies as you well know! Firstly do you remember you got covid again ? You weren’t in Colms house as he was still with family number 1 - you were with Mammy & your brothers & sharing the Moet Christmas sale price as usual. Whatever fantasy land in your head you’re rewriting - don’t expect people not to call you out on it. You contributed with colm to breaking up a family & there is no way to romanticise that.

Reactions: 22
Is chazza christened yet? If that's proper relationship you would think that by now she would have met his other daughter. Maybe she thinks they have a future but it seems he doesn't. They really don't spend much time together.

Is chazza christened yet? If that's proper relationship you would think that by now she would have met his other daughter. Maybe she thinks they have a future but it seems he doesn't. They really don't spend much time together.
I'd say he doesn't even like her. He's just trying to save some face by being with at least 1 of the mother's of his children...

Get stepfird wife thing is freaking me out. She's playing Polly Perfect Housewife to a guy who will drop her like a hot potato when a whiff of something better comes along.

Reactions: 9
She might want to rethink that as she doesn’t handle public opinion well and the gardai are busy enough 🤣
And a lot of Ballincollig know about it! My friends grandmother who is well into her late 80s had heard about it and she only leaves the house to go to mass.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And a lot of Ballincollig know about it! My friends grandmother who is well into her late 80s had heard about it and she only leaves the house to go to mass.
Was definitely the talk of the place there, we've relatives there

Reactions: 6
Mass…brilliant. 🤣🤣 There’s no way she’ll run for local elections…she’ll be annihilated.

Reactions: 3
Mass…brilliant. 🤣🤣 There’s no way she’ll run for local elections…she’ll be annihilated.
If he knocks on her front door come election time he'll be given an earful that's for sure! And this is a woman who doesnt even know what instagram or tattle is! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Must be a mental illness epidemic down in Ballincollig, imagine having an opinion different to Sandra’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine being able to think for yourself and others also doing it. If she approaches me she’s going to get an honest answer, she can label me all she wants it just reflects her own insecurities

• Haha
I live in the area and just waiting for the knock on the door. The whole of Ballincollig will be arrested 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I live in the area and just waiting for the knock on the door. The whole of Ballincollig will be arrested 🤣🤣
I'd love to be in hubby's granny's when she knocks 😂 she's a very lovely woman but she definitely does not hold back 😂

• Haha
Girl we are all the same- we are cork north central too, as are my disgusted parents over colm and how he treated his first family - and no it’s not my business and it’s not my husbands or my parents - but if you know on our doors and ask for a vote and promise the sun moon and stars you’ll get some home truths!!

My late mother years ago stopped a candidate in her tracks by telling him about the home visit she did when he was a baby as she knew he was about to start the empty promises routine, being the local district nurse for 15 years gave her plenty of ammunition. I wish I had the information like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Shes creaming her Nana knickers that she is able to give covid bulletins again 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.