Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just dipped in there..... mother of mercy... she's not right in the head... the keyring.... I've had 5 losses myself and only close friends.and family only know not every t.dick and Harry I never posed on Facebook or Instagram. A close friend she had a stillbirth at 27 weeks they have small tributes around the house to there angel it's not in your face. She's talked about there kids often talk about her if they find a white fether it's lovely, but at 12 weeks it's bizarre and I've been through it many a time but it's strange behaviour

Reactions: 14
At least there isn’t another child being brought in to her crazy world that in itself is a blessing she needs serious help .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I was trying to be respectful of her loss and any bit of privacy the family had and I’ve not posted in a while but my god I can’t take anymore 🤯 she’s actually certifiable, Ive lost a baby, my mum and two really close friends and I have at no point lost the ability to make myself a cup of tea. I know grief is hard and hits us all differently but she’s definitely posting too much, too many quotes, too many poor me’s, too much just tat and nonsense. I think when u post too much of that crap it actually turns ppl off and they lose patience/sympathy with you. A dignified silence would have served her better. I tried to protect my child (often to my own detriment) from the loss of my mum and my baby but I felt I had to protect my child regardless of consequence to myself, whereas Sarah is exposing hers at every step for her “content”, my heart breaks for that child, he deserves so much more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Thankfully she has been reading here and decided against sharing their story. Some things should really be kept sacred.
Now Sarah as well as protecting and respecting your recently deceased baby maybe now try protecting & respecting the one you already have and keep him off insta or at least put a bloody top on him.

Reactions: 29
I have kept quiet about this but I can't deal with her anymore. She's deluded. She needs serious intervention. She needs help and soon. I lost our little girl just over a month ago at 30 weeks and the way this lady has been going on makes me sick. Yes grief how you want to but don't force it on others. I do have things to mark my little girl in our home but nothing tacky like that tit. I just can't with her. She needs to get off social media and respect others as well as herself and her family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
She probably recorded the loss like she recorded the positive piss sticks. They were all delighted and she probably recorded all the loss reactions. Is Keith as bleeping thick as her or what?? Surely his family and friends read here. Her sisters couldn't give a continental duck by the looks of it. Someone needs to reign the dope in. Very disturbing content and carry in. Is she trying to guilt him to stay with the memorabilia?? England didn't have in 1966 when they won the world Cup. duck off back to slimming world and stick either the programme you imbecile.

Reactions: 10
Imagine being in Aldi and throwing your car keys on the till point while you pack your bags
Cashier: thats a nice keyring where did you get it
You: oh my sister had a miscarriage at 12 weeks and got us all keyrings to remember the baby.
Cashier: *tumbleweed*
You: *dies of mortification*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Is anyone on Keith's social media? Is he posting like this one? He hardly thinks it's OK the way she's carrying on. If he does he's as mad as her. They obviously don't get embarrassed or cringe in any way. Second hand embarrassment for them all .

Reactions: 9
I felt sorry for her.. I really did.. i was genuinely devastated for her and cried for her until she kept going on and on AND ON about it. I had a miscarriage around the same time as her, I couldn’t lose the baby myself unfortunately and it ended up d&c in cumh. ( I have an 8month old but also multiple miscarriages before I was blessed with him) now I do not want this as a feel sorry for me post but going through so many losses myself I can’t comprehend why she was up in Cumh 8 days??? And all her crap. Key rings dear god send her bleeping help quick. No one on either side knows of my miscarriages Least of all my children and my eldest is 15!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I felt sorry for her.. I really did.. i was genuinely devastated for her and cried for her until she kept going on and on AND ON about it. I had a miscarriage around the same time as her, I couldn’t lose the baby myself unfortunately and it ended up d&c in cumh. ( I have an 8month old but also multiple miscarriages before I was blessed with him) now I do not want this as a feel sorry for me post but going through so many losses myself I can’t comprehend why she was up in Cumh 8 days??? And all her crap. Key rings dear god send her bleeping help quick. No one on either side knows of my miscarriages Least of all my children and my eldest is 15!!!!!
How bleeping dare you? Who the hell do you think you are?? Who do you think you are???! Do you know who you're talking about? This is Sarah Burke of Onslow Gardens, how dare you question Burp Piggy fatty, floppy dick loving, Brian Biden obsessed, mother neglecting, granny abusing, IVF desperado, secondary infertility liar, 90 cysts liar, slimming world failure, lisa jordan wannabe (no offense Lisa) raving alcoholic, miscarriage attention seeking, runaway husband 2020 with the shower gel and smelly crusty shorts Scumbag? Probably diseased smelly crusty std fanny too

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow really don't agree with u but ur entitled to how u felt about it. I'm guessing ye aren't close now ?
It was over 30 years ago no not close haven’t seen her in over 10 years
Not really sure what you not really agree with
It was weird living in my parents house with a photo in a frame of a dead baby

Reactions: 25
I said before that why she loves all the personalized shite, so she doesn't have to share 😂😂😂 l
Is that the same dress as duck face had on for her weekend away with keet? bleeping hell they really do pass around the clothing 😃 at least they reuse the rags I suppose

Reactions: 2
Can’t sleep with a chest infection (dr burps do you advise posting on insta and running to a&e feigning a heart attack so I can just be put on a drip?) and my minds wandering……
1. Will keet make her return the monster truck now that now O Connor baby will be in it and only Luke?

2. the hatred those sisters seem to have for her (not that I blame them), I’m beginning to think either of them was ratzhole

3. @brandambassador colleague was right on the money with their outlandish rumours that turned out to be true…..could they be Ratz? Still feeding us from beyond the digital grave?

sorry I just really miss Ratz and their inside shcooop😫🥲😂

they would defo know families reactions to those mental keyrings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pending holiday keyrings for all yee Tattlers 🤣🤣🤣 Her behaviour is so baffling really, she literally is away in her own world 😏 excuse my ignorance too but can someone tell how Cuddles o Connor the teddy smelt of the baby , was re reading some of the thread !! Key rings memorabilia for every one, graveside photos what's next !!!! 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t sleep with a chest infection (dr burps do you advise posting on insta and running to a&e feigning a heart attack so I can just be put on a drip?) and my minds wandering……
1. Will keet make her return the monster truck now that now O Connor baby will be in it and only Luke?

2. the hatred those sisters seem to have for her (not that I blame them), I’m beginning to think either of them was ratzhole

3. @brandambassador colleague was right on the money with their outlandish rumours that turned out to be true…..could they be Ratz? Still feeding us from beyond the digital grave?

sorry I just really miss Ratz and their inside shcooop😫🥲😂

they would defo know families reactions to those mental keyrings 😂
I remember that Saturday so clearly at work. When that girl said ‘there will be a funeral and all she’s burying it’ & I actually said stop the bullshit. She said she heard it from Sarah’s friend which we now know to be true. The girl who said it to me said ‘if you’re on tattle you can tell them’ which I found creepy so naturally I said I wasn’t & I didn’t post it for several days til Sarah had confirmed herself. In the midst of the MMC I do believe Sarah was still so self obsessed she was reading here all the time.
The miscarriage tack around the house is crazy. Teaching Luke to grieve at only 6, yet he was never allowed grieve for the family unit he lost over a cancelled wedding. We are a week away from ivf round 1 with our surrogate & I can tell you our 2 year old (who would be 3 in 9 months time) will never know when/if there’s a baby on the way until that baby is at home. Why would you subject your child to trauma & force them to grieve.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.