Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
To be fair I don't think anyone has been bitching about moderators, unless I missed that part.. I think they do a great job

Reactions: 11

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
At this point…..I’m fucking convinced there’s “influencers” making accounts commuting on their own threads to stir shite and spread gossip that’s wrong so they can come on and say tattle is full of lies 😂 I wouldn’t be shocked if one of the more illiterate posters was big back herself 😂

• Haha

#transparency

VIP Member
It's gotten bad now when it has reached the stage you need to analyse strangers/new posters previous post. After everything the last week I didn't cop, guess a lot of peoples natural instinct is to help or be compassionate if you can. Looking again I remember her posting on Julie's thread regarding the smear brush breaking so the account name was familiar to me. However just noticed she then looked like a non professional patient speaking about when she was positive for HPV and thought it meant warts. Nurse training would of covered all that surely. It really is all a mind f"ck

• Wow

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Is anyone going to post their departures from tattle on RIP? We’ve lost SLJ, the tea lady, and a few others who may or may not be aliases of the aforementioned . We could all write our condolences then. A bit like the scenario of poor nana Betty. I had a feeling at the time, that it was someone from tattle writing all that crap on Betty’s rip. Now I’m even more convinced it was, and who actually did it.

• Wow

Beddy

Chatty Member
Im convinced a few people think its me and like you I'd have no issues getting it verified if needs be
And I'm convinced people might think it's me 😂 I'm just a paranoid bitch in general though 😂... or am I 👀

• Haha

Durtywexico

Never believed a word BA or SLJ said but never realised they might be the same poster.

Just in relation to posts earlier in this thread about being seen on Tattle in public - ye might know already hit if you scroll down to the footer at the bottom left of the page, you'll see a little paintbrush symbol. Click it and you can change the look of Tattle, such as dark mode, or change the colour etc. If you click on a discrete mode it replaces big 'Tattle' written at the top of the page, with a random word. So you can merrily read in public without anyone knowing.
Oh my god!! Never knew that - hello Dark Discreet Tattle 😎

• Haha

Louber

Chatty Member
Well this is all a ball of crazy 🤪

I think there's one or 2 people talking to themselves non stop on Burps thread.

As much as I love passing the time and getting the goss on here, people on forums can be totally unhinged.

I was on a US pregnancy forum years back, I got friendly with another Irish girl. We ended up as fcebk friends after chatting a long time. Gave birth wks apart and gave each other all the details and support but she was high drama alright. Nice and a bit lost like myself. She had what I would describe as a tough birth but she was grand. She told me all about it in great detail.

We lost contact after a while as she was a bit intense. Turns out she was the biggest liar going. I hadn't been on the pregnancy forum in a few yrs, went back on my 2nd baby, found her posting totally different stories about her family, pregnancy and birth, wild impossible lies relating to her birth in particular. There was massive exaggeration of minor stuff all the way to saying how she died twice in the middle of the birth of her baby and was brought back to life. Her story had changed so many times over the yrs and just got worse and worse. She was nuts. Lies upon lies upon lies. She has since been posting videos talking about her birth trauma online and although there's no account I think is hers on burps thread, I'm sure she's a tattler. It would be true to form and she would defo have the wits to set up multiple accounts. No way could she resist all that attention.

• Wow

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Didn't someone say that mods had to do that before to an account and they confirmed it was the same person back and forth to themselves. Can't remember which thread they said it was on. Like surely there is a mod here that can check for us too.
Sandra Murphys thread. It happened a while back.

Hopefully the multiple account holder gives us a break from fertility, surrogacy, PCOS,
Endo, my husband, no money, no food, nurse etc. I’m sick of the misery 😂😂 I’d be willing to bet this person sucks up to influencers in their comment section. There’s no way it’s all confined to tattle. They have a way of getting information to drop into the threads.

I do hope they get help. They aren’t well
---
I hope there’s still no question over me. Do ye want me to get mods to verify it.

To be honest it’s actually put me off posting.
Don’t be put off ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Crones884

VIP Member
You get a lovely message from the mods at the top of your screen, apparently my comment went against Tattle community standards or something like that🤷🏻‍♀️
Wasn’t BA very active on Sandra Murphy’s thread and was constantly posting stuff about ?her mum being REALLY REALLY REALLY good friends with either Sandra or Colm’s mum. Can’t remember the specifics now but I thought way to dox yourself, especially as you told us you have MS, a colostomy bad and hysterectomy
Cant doxx yourself if its not true 🤷

• Heart

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I am actually astounded by all this madness. Why are people so messed up? I literally can't understand how people are on here to discuss how attention seeking etc instagrammers are and yet there are freaks among us all who are doing the same? Have people nothing better to do with their time?

• Heart
Thank you for this. I had no idea that was a thing here, what incredible work they do. I also just learned of batten disease. I feel so ignorant.
Tbh it's sometimes a good thing you don't know about these charities as you never needed them or knew anyone to need them. So your lucky rather than ignorant in my eyes 🥰

• Heart

uncleted

VIP Member
It’s the fact that all of these accounts are associated with Cork that makes me think lizzard isnt far off. Every suspect account has been following cork threads only almost. BA excluded. Not one person on the other threads Ive followed has come on with a sob story.
Louber I think you’re bang on again, this person has other accounts and when when gets found out they go into their others and build up more posting. like I think abc was active in 2 years ago and then not until now which isn’t strange but if you think about it they’re usually new accounts or accounts that are idle.
No one confirmed that BA said she worked in a chemist so not sure if it was just false memory I had but when the other poster mentioned the baby group and the shop assistant/chemist it made me think this person does this everywhere.

The profiles have 2 personas: one a struggling local with babylosses and the other just a popular/funny poster who says all the right things. It’s weird, until mods can confirm we won’t know I guess. I think its strange that abc showed up so soon. If they are in fact linked, it shows that they are obsessed with gaining the power back. What did these people do to satisfy this weird behaviour before the internet? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha