Liz Reaney #5 Grief whore, drunk bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't bother with the cornstore. It's very cold always and way over priced. Order a steak and you don't get any chips or anything with it. Small portion of chips mash or roasties are all 4 euro extra. See all the sides liz got. Easily knowing she didn't pay. Over priced and over rated and cold in there. The amount of people outside it begging is a big turn off for me aswell.

Reactions: 3
Wonder when that happened the car????? Pay like everyone else ya begging bastard. As if any panel beater coming up to Xmas would fix that for free.. ..

If that happened yesterday she would have posted it then. Happened the night before id say when she was on her free date night with joy. What lane did happen liz? She would broadcast it on all SM 8f she was sober.

Reactions: 1
Wonder when that happened the car????? Pay like everyone else ya begging bastard. As if any panel beater coming up to Xmas would fix that for free.. ..

If that happened yesterday she would have posted it then. Happened the night before id say when she was on her free date night with joy. What lane did happen liz? She would broadcast it on all SM 8f she was sober.
Was there a storm in Cork last night?!

If she was sober the whole damsel in distress would have been played out for everyone to see. What lane was it??? As I'd believe that drunken dope.

Reactions: 2
As if she doesn't know Gerald Griffin Street. Drove up a lane in a storm. Rough enough area liz if your looking for a bag of coke when your pissed driving joys car after having an argument in town. Joy wanted to go to bed and liz carried on drinking and was all over cork in the little car twisted. Isn't that right liz??

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What I said is fact I was told it by a mutual friend. She was off her face in town and joy went home hence why she tried the damage to the car. New car is right. Its tiny and they both folded into it. Oh it's a new car the cheapest small car on the road. " cinqucento"

Reactions: 2
What I said is fact I was told it by a mutual friend. She was off her face in town and joy went home hence why she tried the damage to the car. New car is right. Its tiny and they both folded into it. Oh it's a new car the cheapest small car on the road. " cinqucento"
Looks like a Renault Clio? 201? She got it December last year but had it replaced in January she claimed there was loads wrong with it, she got the exact same car! No one buys brand new in December you lose a whole year of value!!

I don't know cars it's a really small car. Knowing liz she will say brand new to look loaded. She had a convertible years ago and thought she was in corks elite. It was a 1992 soft top head of tit. Danny bought her that silver car at the time.

Is there a full moon or something, I cannot stop laughing at the Cinquecento car comment 🤪 🤪 🤪
There's Liz & Joy out for a spin to watch a few doggers

Screenshot_20221116_230933.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do think some day we will wake up and Liz will have OD’d. She is an addict who doesn’t seem to want to stop or get help. She drinks a LOT and not to mention the rest. Honestly I sadly think this will have a tragic end. She’s too long at it to stop.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ya shes like that all her life. Drink always cones 1st with her even when the children were small. No not a fan of liz and never will be. I dont know joy but sees her enabling liz. Joy should also encourage liz to get back her children but they both prefer to live on easy Street without responsibility.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.