Sarah Burke #56 Trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw Brian's gf , Michelle won second prize in a competition few days ago. A baby hamper and something else , and a few days later we have Luke win second in a different completion. What are the chances of that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She is so expecting a ring, asking Luke what did her and Keet get her and Luke not telling. She’s expecting one anyway, whether she’ll get one or another pair of pajamas is anyones guess. Maybe Keet will really pull out all the stops this Christmas and gift her some pjs from upmarket Dunnes instead.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Theirs not a hope he’ll propose to her remember his reaction when she asked him once on her stories and he shook his head and pulled away and her hair got caught. I think that was at a wedding?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mentioned this on another (but quieter) influencer thread lately. My intention over the Christmas hols is to set up a page to call out shady influencer behaviour. It won’t be those half wit pages that call out one bad photoshop of a nobody. This will be all the hidden AF, AD and the likes. It will call out the begging & it will call out the brand who gives in to the beggar instead of donating to good causes. It will list brands who do not gift to influencers but do charitable good deeds that we should support. It will list brands who actively support bigots, bullies, liars. It will search (correctly) where the likes of Lisa lust , Gorry, Rosie Connolly etc source their stock. It will never be a page that sets out to bully any one account, influencer or business. It’s not cancel culture. People will be offered a chance to respond to things & a chance to say sorry & fix any ‘oversights’. We are in desperate need of policing the shady behaviour but it cannot be an excuse for an anonymous page of bullying cos that makes us the trolls. I’ll be looking for everyone’s support with the page once I set it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 122
I am a bleeping hairdresser and I hate it 🤣
I imagine you now with big arms how do uns hold a hair dryer for hours everyday. You must give a powerful 👊💧💧
Hats off to you girl you will deserve the break if I knew where you worked I'd go just for the craic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Q
I mentioned this on another (but quieter) influencer thread lately. My intention over the Christmas hols is to set up a page to call out shady influencer behaviour. It won’t be those half wit pages that call out one bad photoshop of a nobody. This will be all the hidden AF, AD and the likes. It will call out the begging & it will call out the brand who gives in to the beggar instead of donating to good causes. It will list brands who do not gift to influencers but do charitable good deeds that we should support. It will list brands who actively support bigots, bullies, liars. It will search (correctly) where the likes of Lisa lust , Gorry, Rosie Connolly etc source their stock. It will never be a page that sets out to bully any one account, influencer or business. It’s not cancel culture. People will be offered a chance to respond to things & a chance to say sorry & fix any ‘oversights’. We are in desperate need of policing the shady behaviour but it cannot be an excuse for an anonymous page of bullying cos that makes us the trolls. I’ll be looking for everyone’s support with the page once I set it up.
You have my support ....!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m in 💪🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I SAW BIG BACK BURP IN THE WILD 🤣🤣 Cruising around unaccompanied, face plastered in make up, vaping and acting like she was a boss witch in her Jeep!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.