Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gotstogo

VIP Member
I always see girls on it at work 🤣🤣 I’m not nosy but it’s very distinctive and when I’m standing behind them it’s hard not to see 🤣🤣
I'm forever on it on buses, especially when I'm sans kids 😂 what's someone gonna do if they see you reading it sure? Confront you? 😂

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
A girl i know did this in real life years ago. She told people she was pregnant and then about 5 months in there was no bump or anything and she told people she'd lost it but it came out that it was all a lie
Someone I know did this too (she's a horrible person) then when she actually had a miscarriage no one believed her

Crones884

VIP Member
The time of the ‘no money for groceries’ / not having €2 to give child to go to school I had commented in the nicest way possible that maybe they could consider getting a part time job in the evenings when the husband was home to watch the kids as the same situation happened the previous year and a little extra money would take strain of the husband and would mean they didn’t go days without dinner. I was only trying to be helpful as I believed them to be stuck at that time, well didn’t I get an awful bitchy response and next thing my comment was reported and deleted
Do you get a notification or anything if a comment gets deleted?
---
I'm not sure but I know there is a seamstress in Cork City that is meticulous at putting azips into any item imaginable 😂
I might get azip and a bow on mine to make me recognisable

gotstogo

VIP Member
@ADBCORK have you asked about cariban? It was a lifesaver for me in both pregnancies. If you can't keep water down and you're down weight, your doctor should be doing more. I'd consider trying a different doc or presenting yourself at A&E in CUMH