Liz Reaney #5 Grief whore, drunk bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the story with this one? Does she still come on pissed drunk at 3am with her incoherent ramblings about catching tattlers? Is she still in the salon for 2 hours a week?
Still pretending to be a lesbian to get a roof over her head….
Still an alcoholic
Still a drug addict
Still an absent mother
Still a drain on society
Still an online troll causing harm to many behind many fake pages
Still going to be found dead in the next 3-5 year as due to the drugs and alcohol which is sad for her children
Still pretending that Catriona from Penny dinners is a friend of hers- let alone any way associated!
I assume also still being head hunted to joint the government. She’s been friends with both Leo and Mary Lou according to herself.
Still a waste of space and the biggest bleep that ever walked (or staggered)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Still pretending to be a lesbian to get a roof over her head….
Still an alcoholic
Still a drug addict
Still an absent mother
Still a drain on society
Still an online troll causing harm to many behind many fake pages
Still going to be found dead in the next 3-5 year as due to the drugs and alcohol which is sad for her children
Still pretending that Catriona from Penny dinners is a friend of hers- let alone any way associated!
I assume also still being head hunted to joint the government. She’s been friends with both Leo and Mary Lou according to herself.
Still a waste of space and the biggest bleep that ever walked (or staggered)
More importantly….does she still have the dealz notebook? 😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Liz used to always tag that blonde one before, think she was an MUA, can't remember her name and she used to work in that salon Liz was in. Has she fallen out with her i wonder? She hasn't mentioned her In ages 🤔
Niamh was a MUA in the salon but she left ages ago. Elma owns the salon and has now become a MUA too I think 🤔. You’re right, she was always tagging Elma but she doesn’t anymore

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_2022-12-26-20-14-52-150.jpg

Someone said on another thread before that she was bringing out her own fashion range

ah stop liz can't even bring out the bleeping wheelie bin. She uses the best MUA and tags them till the next freebie. She tagged at least 15 this year. That salon never has customers I pass it regularly. Imagine nearly 50 mother to 4 granny to 1 and 1 on the way and thinking enjoying Xmas is raving and singing ball and chain. She never ever cares for
her children. Danny is a violent abusive bully and she left 4 kids in his care. He batters the current on off liz aswell. Shes also called liz. Those kids are so damaged and she dont give a duck. Danny will have lexi in a caravan up and down the country at everything going on with the tarot cards and crystal 🔮 making money. Gypsy lexi Rose reaney. The traveller never left liz she lived that life too long.

View attachment 1832709

Someone said on another thread before that she was bringing out her own fashion range
Lisa in verso dumped her. Liz has no style anyway. She the green ensemble yesterday jesus wept

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lisa in verso dumped her. Liz has no style anyway. She the green ensemble yesterday jesus wept
[/QUOTE]

She's on about naoimh x
She is 100% NOT bringing out a fashion line. Alana dumped them.

Imagine being man mad and being langers at parties and shagging your sons friends and thinking it's OK. Liz rode Kevin's friends in her home. She's no shame. Far from a lesbian anyway. Id get the vomits waking up to joy. Joys exes were addicts aswell. Lorraine was on heroin when with joy. Joy controlled her til she got away.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Imagine being man mad and being langers at parties and shagging your sons friends and thinking it's OK. Liz rode Kevin's friends in her home. She's no shame. Far from a lesbian anyway. Id get the vomits waking up to joy. Joys exes were addicts aswell. Lorraine was on heroin when with joy. Joy controlled her til she got away.
Get the vomits 😂😂😂😂

We are ex neighbours of liz. My husband always says how there's no life in lexi. She's very distant and not associated with kids anymore. Michael and Colin love Danny rhe abuser. Tarot cards and crystal balls right up Danny's Street. He will have her at festivals and robbing old folk on the way. He's a filthy hunan being

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Cannot wait for when a call out page dedicated to Liz Reaney starts up. It’s a long time needed she has been behind so many troll pages for years, it’s time for payback and boy do cork people know how to keep receipts

Reactions: 8
Shes deffo behind a lot of them. They never slate her. She thinks shes a detective aswell whilst drunk with a notebook.

Reactions: 2
What about the recording of her telling a call out page dirt about Ellie Kelly and Conor Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: 4
there’s no way she’s behind those call out pages. They’ve been way too coherent and literate. She would be after tripping up by now posting to the wrong page when drunk etc.

Reactions: 5
I never seen that til a few days ago. I dont even know Paul but its gold. Fair play to him he seems like a funny man. 😄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.