Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heading to a pub for breakfast but went somewhere else instead.
First drink at a child’s twisty slide, then off to the distillery for more alcohol, she didn’t show lunch but presuming more alcohol, back to hotel to Prosecco/champagne, wine with her dinner, coffee with alcohol at the fair and more wine there too!!
Yes Sarah a very child oriented day 🙄 Poor Luke now that he’s seen Santa there’ll be nothing else child friendly for him 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The waltzers were waaaay to fast.... I nearly got sick..... eh no love..... you were so pissed the whole place was spinning! Also, how does someone fit in so much food and drink? Genuine question (and I'm no skinny minnie) because when I have a big breakfast like that I'm full until dinner that evening!

Reactions: 16
The desperation with all the over loads posts of Luke the pass week, The lies by her no doubt mom guilt for been a shite mother & hoping for likes she's pathetic really. 🥴

Reactions: 7
How do they afford all these breaks away ? New York, Tenerife now Edinburgh and all the nights out, eating out and then after the IVF. We go away once a year and we live like paupers the month coming up to it ! I just can’t understand it. The “lavish” life lifestyle. We are heading for recession surely they’re so out of touch with the ordinary person.

Reactions: 19
Sarah, just coz you don’t like coats or jackets, or don’t like zipping them up, doesn’t mean Luke is the same? You’ve plenty of meat on ya to keep you warm, your poor son doesn’t. Now go buy him a warm winter coat instead of buying pints for Keet, trying to keep him!

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I thought yis were messing that they went to a distillery...

Holy jaysus..

A distillery??????

Sarah, you are an absolute wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How do they afford all these breaks away ? New York, Tenerife now Edinburgh and all the nights out, eating out and then after the IVF. We go away once a year and we live like paupers the month coming up to it ! I just can’t understand it. The “lavish” life lifestyle. We are heading for recession surely they’re so out of touch with the ordinary person.
They don’t plan for the future. I’d bet the vast majority of people who spend like Sarah have not a penny saved towards retirement, no health insurance, no serious illness cover. No rainy day money. She also is in social housing so some house related costs that a home owner would have Sarah wouldn’t.
She does everything on the cheap too.

Reactions: 15
She's the last insta wannabe to get the memo that they aren't doing the bending over looking at the ground pose anymore. You need to keep up, Sarah girl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just thinking what would she have done there if she was still pregnant??? Just swop to the zaarrooo(zero %) alcohol?? Her carry on actual makes me so mad 😡

Reactions: 12
She's the last insta wannabe to get the memo that they aren't doing the bending over looking at the ground pose anymore. You need to keep up, Sarah girl
I was just thinking what would she have done there if she was still pregnant??? Just swop to the zaarrooo(zero %) alcohol?? Her carry on actual makes me so mad 😡
She'd have done staring at the ground, one hand pretending to hold her hair back, one hand under her bump - exactly like Elle Swift used to pose.

She's so basic and 2-years-ago with her content.

Reactions: 8
Where has she got content creator? She looks like a silly bleep. Glad to see she copped onto herself and put on a pair of leggings last night 🙄

Reactions: 4
Even her sisters can’t stand the bleep, they had the salon Christmas party over the weekend whilst this pain in hole was away, good on them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I am back to work today after 2 weeks off being in Greece for our surrogate 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 All the girls are talking about is Sarah and cuddles and how abused Luke is. It’s so very very sad 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She the talk in every canteen in every workplace for weeks. People just can't believe the way she's carrying on. I've never ever heard 1 person say anything nice about her. She has a hate following and people only watch to see how much of a fool she is. Her love for food is not any way normal. Next it's the things she buys for Keith to keep him. Poor little luke is just to be pitied no on cares much about him. All he sees is adults drinking and that will become so normal for him. Same as Julie's twins its all drink with them aswell .

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.