Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uncleted

VIP Member
Nuts.

This one did actually have the baby and had another a little while later, she's a real person butobviously has issues.. She's the youngest of about 7 kids, difficult family background and obviously crying out for attention. I'd say the pregnancy filled a massive void and she couldn't get enough of it. She lied about silly things like her job, said she was a pharmacist but after some detective work she was a shop assistant in the pharmacy where her sister was a pharmacist. Said she was treated badly there and left but sure she was probably fired for doing God knows what. Loads of little lies and then wild fucking massive lies. Her husband must be demented from her, this is over 10yrs ago. She is one of these yokes posting very strong social and political views on absolutely every topic imaginable. Covid vaccines nearly sent her into a loop altogether 🙈 she'd be commenting loads on irish times articles etc fighting away like the mad bitch that she is 😂
Shop assistant in the chemist? 😳

Does anyone remember a post from BA something along the lines of, “Sarah come confront me, I work in X chemist in Cork and I have a colostomy bag so you won’t miss me!?” I tried finding it but not able. I could be thinking of another user of course with all the identities we’ve had

BA did not like Liz:

BA’s Timeline: Sept 2022 until Jan ‘23.
-BA’s sister in hospital with hypermesis
-Oct 15 has PCOS endo
-Also chimes in knowing Barry on Shannon Joyce’s thread
Oct 19 -she joins Siobh OHagans thread and spills that her sisters FIL has passed away (how she knew first no clue)

Here are some of lurkers posts:
“We got married when we were 33 Singapore 2011”
  • Has had 10 miscarriages;
  • ill daughter in hospital April 23, July 23
Pregnant in 2022:
“I had a long history of mis carriage and still births 10 pregnancies in total 9 resulting in still born or miscarriages. . On my 8 th pregnancy. I went to CUMH at 37weeks +3 days only to be told no beds”

9/23- posts about Monthly hg script

Had Hysterectomy may 2023
daughter in cumh when Sarah was July 2023

September 2023:
wants to send Luke a cake to school (HawTea points out this is fecking weird)

Knows info about Luke’s school:
“I can't help out much at the moment. Going through my own shit here at the moment. But I can confirm as of 10 , 15 minutes ago the last letter that came from Luke's school to my family member was acceptance letter.addressed to parents or guardian off .. Also I'm legal guardian to 4 children all siblings and anything to do with kids and school comes electronically. She has a narrative going about Brian. He sees Luke regularly. I'm certain notes are been taken as to who is calling who .. dad. Brian would also get that letter if , it was in fact sent from school. Any updates I'll let ye know.”

Appears with more insider knowledge from her SIL;
“told some on here a few months ago that Brian was seeing Luke , but it was suggested that wasn't true. I also said about court and suggested that , that in fact wasn't true because it wouldn't take that long to go through the court system. But yes agree with you burps is a liar “

Knew inside info on Sar’s wedding in Ballgarry:
“Might be gone now though. My relative was going to book it, to be honest it was costing too much. Minimum 250 people and because Nye they were charging more and had to pay half deposit, again just too much. There isn't a hope in hell they were having wedding there. Hadn't even put a deposit on it”

“Thank you. But I think any mum ,/ dad would do the same. All my daughter's life we've had to fight for what she needs and sometimes red tape and mis management can bring you to your knees. But we'll preserver, that's what most normal parents do we've been frustrated , exhausted , and sleep deprived but we wouldn't change the last 7 years for anything. There's nothing sweeter in live then hearing your child say I love you mum / dad and know they mean it.... I guess that's something burps won't hear much.”

“as lack of sleep worrying about my daughter's declining health trying to get money together to get her the treatment she needs now not in 2 years on a waiting list. I had a rant on here and stated karma wasn't hitting her one bit. I got a few replies and it dawned on me. We've a roof over our heads. ( Yes it's hard keeping life and soul together ) we have food on our table. ( Basic food not from the butchers by the Lough ). “

“I know the owner of that butchers...... Ah he's a lovely person but I would be shocked if he gave meat away free. Don't get me wrong he's a lovely person , doesn't need to advertise He's doing deals at the moment.”

November:
“At cuh today : I really don't know how this lemon gets a bed above others I was talking to a nurse and she said over crowding is going on months, same back then like it is today and they have no beds available even for seriously Ill patients . I mentioned how I heard someone got a bed instantaneously in the Maternity unit, nurses reply was. Maybe it was GF that's the only place in hospital has beds available. Maybe it is and that's why teet was left bring baby in and home”

Feb
“Hi guys. I'm in cuh children's unit. My husband with my daughter so I've gone for a walk. I can't see burps anyw
here. I'm wondering is she home and pretending she's still in , or is she in the psychiatric unit and has Isabella with her. She can't be taking a bed up unless the child is really ill surely.”

Sees Keet dangerous driving
“on a bend. Nearly caused an accident with on coming traffic. Wouldn't mind my daughter was in car as well. Guards are forever stopping him. Some relation is in the guards I think that's why he isn't off the road. He's a menace. . . “

In CuMH again:
“My daughter's name is Isabella Rose. We are far from trampy .. we both work ( me from home ) so I can give my child all she needs. Pay our mortgage, our bills are up to date. I've had multiple pregnancies I can tell you I've never had a ride against any shed and I've been with the one man ( my husband ) since I was 16.. I suppose we could all say that about any names..”

“Trigger warning.
I had five miscarriages and 4 still births. We don't talk about them in the family. Yes , we named our babies that were born still and remember them on their anniversaries. But that's our personal choice”

“Keet knows one of the butchers there , so they are burps best friend. Like Sam a
nd the Barr's team “

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Durtywexico

I think the less said about the child who did pass away last year, the better.
God forbid some psycho has just latched onto an RIP.ie notice and made up some story about it. If it was my child, I’d be murderous.

• Heart

Durtywexico

There’s junkies hauling babies and children around left right and centre yet the tea maker thinks she’ll have Sarah’s life ruined 🤣
She must have been snorting her breaking bad knock off ozempic 🤣

• Haha

derrybrunette

The time of the ‘no money for groceries’ / not having €2 to give child to go to school I had commented in the nicest way possible that maybe they could consider getting a part time job in the evenings when the husband was home to watch the kids as the same situation happened the previous year and a little extra money would take strain of the husband and would mean they didn’t go days without dinner. I was only trying to be helpful as I believed them to be stuck at that time, well didn’t I get an awful bitchy response and next thing my comment was reported and deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Jellybb

VIP Member
Are ye finished fighting yet girls? Look it, but on nice lipstick, do yer hair, drink a nagen and go out and get yer hole… there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to be fighting with anonymous posters on a gossip site 😭 we are all better than that 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Louber

Chatty Member
I set it up after i offered to drop stuff to the hospital to pull it off the main thread cause a few people had asked before that cause i thought i was being sound 😂
We've come a long way from dropping deodorant to reception in CUH 🥲

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
We’re one more screenshot away from a Netflix special. I can’t believe someone would lie about something so serious. Would love to know what they’re like in real life
Edit to add: sent from my ipho

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
I know we don’t want personal shit but with this week I feel I need to make a PSA 😂 I’m gonna be gone for a while from tomorrow (all very great things no drama lama here 😂) and honestly I know my nose will be at me if one of the Madzer crops back up, but just no one accuse me of being a dodge disappearing 😂 I swear I have no kids, no Greek surrogates and I fucking detest tea 😂 if anything major goes down, someone sign a tattle version of the bat signal in the sky please please so I can find the nearest internet cafe 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
I know we don’t want personal shit but with this week I feel I need to make a PSA 😂 I’m gonna be gone for a while from tomorrow (all very great things no drama lama here 😂) and honestly I know my nose will be at me if one of the Madzer crops back up, but just no one accuse me of being a dodge disappearing 😂 I swear I have no kids, no Greek surrogates and I fucking detest tea 😂 if anything major goes down, someone sign a tattle version of the bat signal in the sky please please so I can find the nearest internet cafe 😂
Spoken like a true psychopath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
When sloppy joined they were being classed as a celebrity as they were Marie123 on Tiktok. Did anyone remember them trolling Sarah over there? @Lucozadelover have we all the accounts you and your friends predicted?
I don’t think anybody could have predicted the true extent of this can of worms opened! FairPlay to all the detective work and sleuths on here it’s been a mammoth task to catch up!
A lot of the suspect accounts were opened 2020 and then again 2022 I wonder have they a few more lying in wait ready to go… I’ll be watching the next few weeks to see any “member” or “chatty member” start coming on out of the blue with the same shite and building themselves up to being an established member I don’t honestly think the person will help themselves if they’ve got another account available to them they are clearly addicted to the attention and sympathy from strangers!
Personally I’ve noticed an account I think they are at it already watch this space….

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14