Burp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@N&NMOM just to keep it off the main thread what do you need?

Mod edit, moving to chatter and it needs a name rather than the same as the main threads.

Updated to this:
Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 10.06.01.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
My lovely sister landed down to help out with the others kids and got me stuff so im all sorted.
Thank you so much, still here and no sign of home yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My lovely sister landed down to help out with the others kids and got me stuff so im all sorted.
Thank you so much, still here and no sign of home yet.
God you poor thing ye must all be wrecked. Hopefully he is on the mend ❤

Reactions: 1
@Mrs.Doyle22 did they not put a line in for meds and fluids?? Sending you so much love and strength.
Only seeing this now no they didn't the issue was the out of hours doc gave an antibiotic and it wasn't strong enough but also he needed a weight based dosage painkiller too,they are really reluctant to put a line in I'm not sure why,he was in the emergency department a few years ago with dehydration and they wouldn't put in a line

Only seeing this now no they didn't the issue was the out of hours doc gave an antibiotic and it wasn't strong enough but also he needed a weight based dosage painkiller too,they are really reluctant to put a line in I'm not sure why,he was in the emergency department a few years ago with dehydration and they wouldn't put in a line
The poor little pet. Hope the rest of BH goes nicely

• Heart
Since this is just kinda chit chat ? Can I ask does anyone wear Spanx ? Need to invest in a pair but can’t find a straight answer hope he can help.
Do I do a burps 🙄 and size down or do I go my normal size ? I need industrial strength ones at this stage

Since this is just kinda chit chat ? Can I ask does anyone wear Spanx ? Need to invest in a pair but can’t find a straight answer hope he can help.
Do I do a burps 🙄 and size down or do I go my normal size ? I need industrial strength ones at this stage
You know what I find great? Skims!!!

Really ? I am a bit dubious since they’re Kim K’s but if two of ye recommend I’ll try them so. Sorry now but what sizing would ye be going with would you go your own size or a smaller one ?
Thanks for getting back to me😄
Would they hide the section belly 🤣

Really ? I am a bit dubious since they’re Kim K’s but if two of ye recommend I’ll try them so. Sorry now but what sizing would ye be going with would you go your own size or a smaller one ?
Thanks for getting back to me😄
I was dubious about the Kim K connection too but the SIL swore by them. I ordered my usual size, I've found them pretty true to size so far.

@Crones884 I've had 2 and they hide it pretty well. I'm 2 years past second one now though.

Interesting was actually wondering is skims a decent brand are they expensive?
---

Don't worry that does go down more it can take 9+ months to settle
So this is the one that I have, it comes in every colour it’s normally €84 but is down to 40 (only small sizes left) for reference I normally wear a size 8-10 and size small fits me perfectly
IMG_8636.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.