Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mucking.fuddle

I know very little about this insta account so I’m sorry for gate crashing but my daughter who has recently become a mummy was given her poetry book as a gift. Well!!!! Some friend that is as what a load of shite it is!!!!!

I honestly thought it had been written by middle school aged children. It’s so shockingly bad. How are these untalented idiots being given book deals is beyond me.
I felt second hand embarrassment and all the cringe worthy feels as we sat dumb founded as I read it out loud. It’s got to be a joke surely?!
Sorry for the intrusion as I’m sure it’s been discussed here before, but I wanted to get it off my chest and drop by and leave my two penneth worth. Will be donating it, wearing a disguise, to the nearest charity shop and I can only apologies to the British heart foundation before hand!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

chipstick

VIP Member
Just wanted to raise a missing persons notice for Emma's slow cooker, last seen in December 2020 and not heard from since.

Please come forward with any information you have, we are extremely concerned that the slow cooker may have been neglected and/or subjected to squalid living conditions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I commented on the Facebook post/swimming cozzie video yesterday. It said something like this 'really love seeing a variety of bodies on the Internet, thank you for your part in this. I was thinking about what you said about how much confidence you get from your followers and also you mentioned on Instagram that you've been feeling a bit wobbly hence the therapy. I'm wondering if you need to work on your confidence coming from inside yourself and not based on your followers? Maybe that way the negative opinions/hate you get wouldn't affect you so much, because you'd be filled with self belief and not based on others opinions. I think this could be really freeing for you and allow you to be the youiest you you can be?'.

And although I am a lurker on tattle I did actually mean this comment genuinely, I think it would do her the world of good if her belief in herself came from within. But anyway, she deleted and blocked last night when she was watching the brits, about 5 mins before she declared she was tired and off to bed...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Poll ideas

Where does Kenny sleep - Loft or Shoe cupboard
What colour is Emma's hair - Yellow or Bright Yellow
How often does Emma correctly label stuff - Never or Never
Which punctuations sign does Emma not understand how to use - Fullstop or apostrophe
Who is Emma's favourite child - Erin or Erin
Which pair of Emma's manky PJ'S make you feel most sick - Red paisley or All of them
How much time does Emma spend on Tattle - Loads or Too Much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

BonBon27

VIP Member
Happy recap day!

*ASOS haul with four awful, ill-fitting dresses, but she’ll keep them because her followers told her she looks good 🙄 Will be interesting to see if we ever see them on her!

*She got her first jab so all is well, pandemic over, as you were, live your best life now etc.

*Potato poll. Yep, the barrel is being scraped.

*Vlog of her shopping at a new outlet - went quite a long way to buy wellies and sweets 🤷🏼‍♀️ Pretended she was on her own but said “we” a lot.

*A pity post about how she gets stick from areas of the Internet (Hi Babs 👋🏻) when she’s herself but she is brave and embraces it so her kids learn to be themselves and her followers can do what makes them happy. Also did a “tell me what you’re up to on bank hol” post so she must need her engagement numbers up.
Probably because she booked a UK Disney cruise and didn’t want to be judged for it, so cunningly made all her followers think she deserves it for being so brave before she braggity braggity bragged about it 🙄

*She’s writing something that looks suspiciously like a fiction story, even though she has no grasp of how to use a full stop. God help us all.

*She’s on the hunt (well she wants her followers to be on the hunt for her as she’s lazy and being tagged in will be good for numbers) for a trendy bikini, size 18 obvs. God help us all.

*She wrote on her face/chins again - this time to do the Justin Timberlake “it’s gonna be May” joke. Except she was a day late and she wrote “gotta”. So yeah, there was that.

*She mentioned in a comment she won’t announce when they’re going on their cruise for the “kiddos safety”. Like she gives a crap about that when she’s showing off their weekly routines, school uniforms, bedrooms, teddies, private moments etc 🤦🏼‍♀️

*Awful Saturday night dance, in manky pyjamas, drunk in the kitchen, looking bigger than a size 18 when she doesn’t do her clever poses 🤔

*Sunday the Disney page fired up, now she’s got three trips booked she can brag about she’s back on there. Asking for tips, even though she’s supposed to be the influencer 🤦🏼‍♀️

*On about a reward chart for Ethan so he doesn’t get up as early. Um.....Put him to bed later, or let him get up and watch his iPad or whatever alone. He is 8, not a toddler, he doesn’t need an adult up with him. It’s all for content, she doesn’t give a shit what’s actually good for those kids.
As shown when she decided to twin with the poor lad and turn it into YET ANOTHER “look how great and brave I am even tho life is hard on the Internet” post.
*Crap vlog, but did reveal that PUS got a vaccine at the care home his mum works. Interesting that Babs wasn’t included in this 🤔🤣 MIL not a fan?!?
*Sunday saw the cream/jam first on a scone vote AGAIN. How many times have we seen that?!? Also miming in the car, slagging off PUS for trumping and YET ANOTHER “look how lovely my family is and even when life is rubbish I’m so lucky because I’m so happy” post.
*No surprise that Monday saw a crap AD after all the posts that up engagement. Awful - dancing in pyjamas but with full make up, using Erin for no reason, rushed words, filmed on a phone. And she gets paid for this?!? And seems to think she’s working hard on making ADs and content interesting?!? Please make it make sense!

*Talk of wallpapering in the top office but no evidence, we have to wait a few weeks for a big reveal, so chances are PUS messed it up and they need decorators to sort it!
*A reel on Tues to tell us to love ourselves like she loves herself. Or that it doesn’t matter what size you are (she’s an 18 in case you don’t know) as long as you’re a nice person (LOL....Babs you are not nice!) Or that we should all have bellies and big bums. I’m not too sure what the actual message was; I switched off because I’m SO BORED of her preaching this shit every day, particularly when anyone with half a brain can see she herself is deeply unhappy and insecure!

*Drunk slurring and face scratching Tues eve 🤢

*Gross pit stories on Wed with dentist chat (she has the fear) and a vlog to show off Primark clothes (that don’t fit because *newsflash* you can’t but everything in the same size from every shop and expect it to fit) and braggity braggity brag some more about her Disney cruise.
Might make a fun drinking game. Take a shot every time she mentions she’s going on a cruise or that she has three Disney holidays booked!
(Seriously. No. Don’t do that. You’ll die.)

*Another crap AD for some kid activity but watching the AD doesn’t help understand the product because *spoiler if you’re a newbie* she’s not that great at her job.
*Reel about saying no and setting boundaries. LOL. Not sure what she says no to as she seems to advertise any old crap 🤷🏼‍♀️

And that is where we find ourselves now - she’s still an 18, still boring, still annoying, still drunk, still attention seeking.....

• Heart
Reactions: 37

BonBon27

VIP Member
The Brits?? Maybe I’m just completely uncool (cheugy or whatever other word the young’uns use these days for old ladies) but who seriously gives a shit about the Brits??

And PLEASE Babs FFS stop calling having mental health issues feeling “wobbly”. You are belittling serious conditions and no doubt making people feel pathetic or silly, when in fact they are probably some of the strongest people out there for dealing with life and getting help while facing struggles you can’t imagine because all you feel is put out that not everyone in the whole world adores you. Hope that helps 😘

• Heart

Pumpkinandrose

In the last few months there have been some pretty awful hard hitting news all around the world. The guilty verdict on the murder of George Floyd, a historic moment in the BLM movement. The murder of Sarah Everard by a serving police man terrifying woman everywhere because even in 2021, walking home alone isn't safe and if you can't be safe with a police man around when can you. Also the death of baby Azaylia, showing the pure devastation of childhood cancer, and how an innocent tiny baby can go through so much pain. The second wave of covid hitting India, with the most shocking scenes of chaos, sadness and desperation i have ever seen. Families screaming outside hospitals to try and get their loved ones some medical assistance, and doctors running around trying to do their best, but ultimately knowing they are way out of their depth.
There is so much more I could mention but I think you get my point. All of these awful things and babs either doesn't mention them, or does briefly, with 0 respect and understanding. Yet she's done a post and many stories about a word someone did a tiktok about. She was basically shaking with rage in those stories! Not a single mention to some of the horrible things going on in the world. I think those last stories were the only time I've ever seen her so raging. Its utter madness, she lost her mind over a word making out it was because its sexist and unfair but really its because its shown her what a shallow life she lives. She cares way more about some random guy calling her personality out, making a joke about people loving dressing in Disney clothes and having shitty motos on wooden signs than she has cared about anything else. The world is in tatters and babs is losing her shit about being bloody cheugy. If she put half of that anger/rage into a meaningful argument, she could actually use her platform for good. What an utter knob.

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, but I just had to get it out😅

• Heart
I've been lurking on Tattle ever since DLP! I unfollowed her on Instagram and unsubscribed on YouTube. However since then I've been religiously checking her Instagram stories (the shame! 🙈😂) and then straight onto Tattle to see if you guys think all the same things about her posts that I do (ye do 🎉😂). So I said I'd finally join ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

chipstick

VIP Member
Babs - it's a polling station, not polling place. Maybe use your platform positively today to encourage folk to vote & have a voice?
Err, excuse me, she does encourage people to vote. Only yesterday she asked her followers to vote on whether they like going to the dentist or not. She's doing her best to give the downtrodden of the world a platform - she will fight to the death to defend the rights of those who prefer roasties to fries! She works tirelessly to make sure the opinions of those that prefer jam then cream are heard in every corner of the world! 📢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
ah, the babettes in their naivety! ste doesn't need a bedside lamp, because he doesn't have a bedside! 🤣 #wheredoesstesleep

Screenshot_20210509_124834.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

BonBon27

VIP Member
My thoughts no one asked for today;

1) Just say “my kids are off today as their school is a polling STATION, I’ll be going to vote later so if you can in your area please vote too” Done. Don’t sound like an idiot by trying to give details when you know nothing about what is happening. Less is more.

2) As always, we don’t care about your outfit of the day because you dress the same all the time.

3) INVEST in a DECENT swimming costume. There’s a reason you can get them for a tenner, or you can get one for £70. You have the money, you have holidays booked (I think, not sure she’s mentioned them?!) so it won’t go to waste. Just buy a decent one with proper support. Jeez.

4) I am going to need lots of bleach readily available when she does a reel of trying on costumes that she will no doubt have to be shoehorned into because *newsflash* I don’t believe she’s a size 18.

5) If you want caffeine, drink bloody caffeine. You have a really unhealthy lifestyle anyway so what difference is a Cherry Pepsi Max going to make?? Life is short Babs, and the way you’re currently living will probably make yours even shorter, so why not just have everything you want?? Not sure why you’re trying to be such a martyr about not having caffeine when your alcohol, sugar, beige food and probably nicotine intake is sky high 🤷🏼‍♀️

6) Bore off.

Ah I feel better now that’s out. As you were!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

ZapfaWat

Years ago it was 'basic', now it's 'cheugy'. Wonder if someone will invent a word for 'bandwagon jumping influencers who can't produce original content'.

Oh wait

'Babs' will do nicely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34