Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has bleeping ruined that TT Beatles medley for me now after that stupid gurning routine which was about as entertaining as a boil on the backside. Cringed so hard I think I temporarily turned inside out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
what is she watching. brits or it's a sin ??
She’s watching Elton & the actor from the programme perform the song “It’s a Sin” on the Brits.

ETA I’m not doing a Babs, came down from putting the kids to bed as my Dave is still at work & it was on.

Reactions: 6
She’s watching Elton & the actor from the programme perform the song “It’s a Sin” on the Brits.

ETA I’m not doing a Babs, came down from putting the kids to bed as my Dave is still at work & it was on.
ahhh that makes a tiny bit more sense. thanking you

Reactions: 4
She’s been banging on about the brits and all the stories she’s gonna do about it but is tired doing nothing half an hour before it finishes?? It’s not giving her content so isn’t an interest to her

Reactions: 13
Trying to be relatable and on trend watching the brits and then realises she has no idea what’s going on 😂😂 so sick of her giving everyone permission to love themselves 🙄🙄 she has no idea about emotional
Well-being and mental health, if it was so easy to just llove yourself cos babs has given permission no one would need therapy at babs 😂🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Why has she not emptied the bloody top top for the carpet man!
And she probably didn’t share those responses she asked for as she can’t be arsed to blank out their Instagram names.
Half a job Bob! 😩

Reactions: 11
Has she got narcolepsy?
Imagine living with her
Settling down to watch something........8 mins in
“ I’m tired I’ll watch it tomorrow “
Tomorrow comes 20 mins in “ ooh I’m a bit tired”
When is she not bleeping tired
I’d say she’s like an OAP but my 86 year old mother in law has more bleeping go in her than dingbat
Bet she’s not tired at Disney 🤔 although who knows probably in bed for 8.00 pm there as well
Every single tv programme
“ ooh we watched a bit we will finish it tomorrow “
Every single the time 🙄

Reactions: 15
So Emma is being very ‘hush hush’ about her cruise details but have you see some of the videos on how much of a scam they are? 3 days cruise for a family of 4 is about £1500 ish from what I’ve seen....

Day 1 - you don’t board until 6:30pm 😂👍🏻
Day 2 - Embark on a UK adventure...
Day 3 - you have to leave the ship at 7:30 am

By the time she’s decorated her door it will be time to get off again 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I commented on the Facebook post/swimming cozzie video yesterday. It said something like this 'really love seeing a variety of bodies on the Internet, thank you for your part in this. I was thinking about what you said about how much confidence you get from your followers and also you mentioned on Instagram that you've been feeling a bit wobbly hence the therapy. I'm wondering if you need to work on your confidence coming from inside yourself and not based on your followers? Maybe that way the negative opinions/hate you get wouldn't affect you so much, because you'd be filled with self belief and not based on others opinions. I think this could be really freeing for you and allow you to be the youiest you you can be?'.

And although I am a lurker on tattle I did actually mean this comment genuinely, I think it would do her the world of good if her belief in herself came from within. But anyway, she deleted and blocked last night when she was watching the brits, about 5 mins before she declared she was tired and off to bed...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I am so confused by their ‘decorating’ skills. Surely anyone else would empty the room, decorate, new carpet, put everything back?

in Babland they;
emptied the room
wallpaper/paint
put everything back
carpet man arrives says it’s a two person job
babs starts sorting through the junk
I wonder if she expected the carpet fitter to move the junk!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I assume she’s angry at “the boy” for getting her up at 5 this morning. My son is the same age as Ethan and if he gets up early or earlier than me then he knows to watch a bit of telly or YouTube quietly. Because you know, he’s 8 not 3! 🙄 let you kids have some independence babs. It’s really not that hard. I still find it weird she treats them like toddlers.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
That reel from last night twit face singing along to Take That reminds me of one of those unfunny videos on you've been framed. Tragic cringe fest.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.