Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma preaching it’s healthy to set boundaries when we all know she has none.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'd love to know what she actually said no to. Maybe the kids wanting to watch kid friendly tv, maybe to Dave, maybe to going for a run. I guess we'll hear all tomorrow!

Reactions: 19
Congrats to @Memmy for the winning thread title with 48 votes 🎉

Had to bring this over from the last thread cos it’s amazing 😂😂

Credit to @chipstick 🛳⚓
Wow I'm thrilled. While I've been away I've been studying linguistics at the Emma Conway school for award winning authors

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Literally zero

1. Wanna see my knickers/and bra 👍
2. Wanna see me make passive aggressive comments about my son 👍
3. Do I slag my husband off 👍
4. Have I the moral compass of a peanut 👍
5. Would I show my flaps if it meant earning more dosh for Disney cruises and shite 👍

Yeah boundaries
the only boundary she knows is the garden kind

Reactions: 26
Happy recap day!

*ASOS haul with four awful, ill-fitting dresses, but she’ll keep them because her followers told her she looks good 🙄 Will be interesting to see if we ever see them on her!

*She got her first jab so all is well, pandemic over, as you were, live your best life now etc.

*Potato poll. Yep, the barrel is being scraped.

*Vlog of her shopping at a new outlet - went quite a long way to buy wellies and sweets 🤷🏼‍♀️ Pretended she was on her own but said “we” a lot.

*A pity post about how she gets stick from areas of the Internet (Hi Babs 👋🏻) when she’s herself but she is brave and embraces it so her kids learn to be themselves and her followers can do what makes them happy. Also did a “tell me what you’re up to on bank hol” post so she must need her engagement numbers up.
Probably because she booked a UK Disney cruise and didn’t want to be judged for it, so cunningly made all her followers think she deserves it for being so brave before she braggity braggity bragged about it 🙄

*She’s writing something that looks suspiciously like a fiction story, even though she has no grasp of how to use a full stop. God help us all.

*She’s on the hunt (well she wants her followers to be on the hunt for her as she’s lazy and being tagged in will be good for numbers) for a trendy bikini, size 18 obvs. God help us all.

*She wrote on her face/chins again - this time to do the Justin Timberlake “it’s gonna be May” joke. Except she was a day late and she wrote “gotta”. So yeah, there was that.

*She mentioned in a comment she won’t announce when they’re going on their cruise for the “kiddos safety”. Like she gives a crap about that when she’s showing off their weekly routines, school uniforms, bedrooms, teddies, private moments etc 🤦🏼‍♀️

*Awful Saturday night dance, in manky pyjamas, drunk in the kitchen, looking bigger than a size 18 when she doesn’t do her clever poses 🤔

*Sunday the Disney page fired up, now she’s got three trips booked she can brag about she’s back on there. Asking for tips, even though she’s supposed to be the influencer 🤦🏼‍♀️

*On about a reward chart for Ethan so he doesn’t get up as early. Um.....Put him to bed later, or let him get up and watch his iPad or whatever alone. He is 8, not a toddler, he doesn’t need an adult up with him. It’s all for content, she doesn’t give a tit what’s actually good for those kids.
As shown when she decided to twin with the poor lad and turn it into YET ANOTHER “look how great and brave I am even tho life is hard on the Internet” post.
*Crap vlog, but did reveal that PUS got a vaccine at the care home his mum works. Interesting that Babs wasn’t included in this 🤔🤣 MIL not a fan?!?
*Sunday saw the cream/jam first on a scone vote AGAIN. How many times have we seen that?!? Also miming in the car, slagging off PUS for trumping and YET ANOTHER “look how lovely my family is and even when life is rubbish I’m so lucky because I’m so happy” post.
*No surprise that Monday saw a crap AD after all the posts that up engagement. Awful - dancing in pyjamas but with full make up, using Erin for no reason, rushed words, filmed on a phone. And she gets paid for this?!? And seems to think she’s working hard on making ADs and content interesting?!? Please make it make sense!

*Talk of wallpapering in the top office but no evidence, we have to wait a few weeks for a big reveal, so chances are PUS messed it up and they need decorators to sort it!
*A reel on Tues to tell us to love ourselves like she loves herself. Or that it doesn’t matter what size you are (she’s an 18 in case you don’t know) as long as you’re a nice person (LOL....Babs you are not nice!) Or that we should all have bellies and big bums. I’m not too sure what the actual message was; I switched off because I’m SO BORED of her preaching this tit every day, particularly when anyone with half a brain can see she herself is deeply unhappy and insecure!

*Drunk slurring and face scratching Tues eve 🤢

*Gross pit stories on Wed with dentist chat (she has the fear) and a vlog to show off Primark clothes (that don’t fit because *newsflash* you can’t but everything in the same size from every shop and expect it to fit) and braggity braggity brag some more about her Disney cruise.
Might make a fun drinking game. Take a shot every time she mentions she’s going on a cruise or that she has three Disney holidays booked!
(Seriously. No. Don’t do that. You’ll die.)

*Another crap AD for some kid activity but watching the AD doesn’t help understand the product because *spoiler if you’re a newbie* she’s not that great at her job.
*Reel about saying no and setting boundaries. LOL. Not sure what she says no to as she seems to advertise any old crap 🤷🏼‍♀️

And that is where we find ourselves now - she’s still an 18, still boring, still annoying, still drunk, still attention seeking.....

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Happy recap day!

*ASOS haul with four awful, ill-fitting dresses, but she’ll keep them because her followers told her she looks good 🙄 Will be interesting to see if we ever see them on her!

*She got her first jab so all is well, pandemic over, as you were, live your best life now etc.

*Potato poll. Yep, the barrel is being scraped.

*Vlog of her shopping at a new outlet - went quite a long way to buy wellies and sweets 🤷🏼‍♀️ Pretended she was on her own but said “we” a lot.

*A pity post about how she gets stick from areas of the Internet (Hi Babs 👋🏻) when she’s herself but she is brave and embraces it so her kids learn to be themselves and her followers can do what makes them happy. Also did a “tell me what you’re up to on bank hol” post so she must need her engagement numbers up.
Probably because she booked a UK Disney cruise and didn’t want to be judged for it, so cunningly made all her followers think she deserves it for being so brave before she braggity braggity bragged about it 🙄

*She’s writing something that looks suspiciously like a fiction story, even though she has no grasp of how to use a full stop. God help us all.

*She’s on the hunt (well she wants her followers to be on the hunt for her as she’s lazy and being tagged in will be good for numbers) for a trendy bikini, size 18 obvs. God help us all.

*She wrote on her face/chins again - this time to do the Justin Timberlake “it’s gonna be May” joke. Except she was a day late and she wrote “gotta”. So yeah, there was that.

*She mentioned in a comment she won’t announce when they’re going on their cruise for the “kiddos safety”. Like she gives a crap about that when she’s showing off their weekly routines, school uniforms, bedrooms, teddies, private moments etc 🤦🏼‍♀️

*Awful Saturday night dance, in manky pyjamas, drunk in the kitchen, looking bigger than a size 18 when she doesn’t do her clever poses 🤔

*Sunday the Disney page fired up, now she’s got three trips booked she can brag about she’s back on there. Asking for tips, even though she’s supposed to be the influencer 🤦🏼‍♀️

*On about a reward chart for Ethan so he doesn’t get up as early. Um.....Put him to bed later, or let him get up and watch his iPad or whatever alone. He is 8, not a toddler, he doesn’t need an adult up with him. It’s all for content, she doesn’t give a tit what’s actually good for those kids.
As shown when she decided to twin with the poor lad and turn it into YET ANOTHER “look how great and brave I am even tho life is hard on the Internet” post.
*Crap vlog, but did reveal that PUS got a vaccine at the care home his mum works. Interesting that Babs wasn’t included in this 🤔🤣 MIL not a fan?!?
*Sunday saw the cream/jam first on a scone vote AGAIN. How many times have we seen that?!? Also miming in the car, slagging off PUS for trumping and YET ANOTHER “look how lovely my family is and even when life is rubbish I’m so lucky because I’m so happy” post.
*No surprise that Monday saw a crap AD after all the posts that up engagement. Awful - dancing in pyjamas but with full make up, using Erin for no reason, rushed words, filmed on a phone. And she gets paid for this?!? And seems to think she’s working hard on making ADs and content interesting?!? Please make it make sense!

*Talk of wallpapering in the top office but no evidence, we have to wait a few weeks for a big reveal, so chances are PUS messed it up and they need decorators to sort it!
*A reel on Tues to tell us to love ourselves like she loves herself. Or that it doesn’t matter what size you are (she’s an 18 in case you don’t know) as long as you’re a nice person (LOL....Babs you are not nice!) Or that we should all have bellies and big bums. I’m not too sure what the actual message was; I switched off because I’m SO BORED of her preaching this tit every day, particularly when anyone with half a brain can see she herself is deeply unhappy and insecure!

*Drunk slurring and face scratching Tues eve 🤢

*Gross pit stories on Wed with dentist chat (she has the fear) and a vlog to show off Primark clothes (that don’t fit because *newsflash* you can’t but everything in the same size from every shop and expect it to fit) and braggity braggity brag some more about her Disney cruise.
Might make a fun drinking game. Take a shot every time she mentions she’s going on a cruise or that she has three Disney holidays booked!
(Seriously. No. Don’t do that. You’ll die.)

*Another crap AD for some kid activity but watching the AD doesn’t help understand the product because *spoiler if you’re a newbie* she’s not that great at her job.
*Reel about saying no and setting boundaries. LOL. Not sure what she says no to as she seems to advertise any old crap 🤷🏼‍♀️

And that is where we find ourselves now - she’s still an 18, still boring, still annoying, still drunk, still attention seeking.....
Bravo as usual @BonBon27 🤣🙋‍♀️

Jesus this face 🤮🤢
I'm calling Tingo 🎉🎉🎉 after mentioning yesterday that she cannot sing and tonight she's begging to get on X Factor 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who is asking about her hair? I can only imagine that anyone asking must be trolling her because let’s face it nobody could possibly want their hair to look like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
744E2055-202D-4FA4-B856-8973898D27F6.png
223632AF-AE90-4A9F-970A-3403938450AB.png

These just came up on a sponsored post on FB. Babs needs these 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Babs, the black & white gingham dress in a size 20 would have buttoned up & fitted you better. Hope that helps 😘

Reactions: 10
How many times has she done a curl tutorial?

She will get the black glove out again. Like a tit Michael Jackson.

State the curler she has is so old, so no one can get it anyway.

And bing, bang, Bosh

Re-hashed content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.