Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ooh, totes original! so she's stolen minnie mouse ears - which potentially violates copyright: "Disney does not own the rights to mouse ears. What they do own the rights to is Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. So, while ears are okay, the silhouette (including the head of the mice) is not okay. Likewise, anything that resembles the likeness of a character is not okay. If you reproduce Mickey Mouse, or something that looks like Mickey Mouse, you could be violating their copyright." - the balloons from Up -"Anything drawn or designed by Disney cannot be used" - AND a phrase she's copies from a legit Disney mug! they're blatant rip-off, and i'd say she's DEFINITELY at risk of getting sued! not just for the mugs, but for the stationery, tote bags and stickers too;

"There are many limitations when selling Disney inspired products. The best answer to this question is, be creative. Do not use Disney characters in your designs. Be creative and find what inspires you in the parks or movies, and find a way to make that a product or inspire your designs.

If you choose to use Disney IP, know that you are putting yourself and your business at risk."

be creative? babs?! no chance! i am SO here for this! ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

View attachment 573658
Where do we report this?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
due to his vegetarianism, ethan is literally bringing in brand deals for vegan food - yet babs is obviously still incredibly frustrated by his decision, and has her fingers crossed that this "phase" will soon end. ๐Ÿ˜ก

if anything, i would say that the fact that he's "little" and feels so strongly against cruelty to animals is actually an indicator that his vegetarianism WILL last - he's eight, and he's already reading the packets of every food he eats to ensure it's suitable for vegetarians? that sure sounds like he's taking it very seriously, especially for a young child - which gives the impression that for caring, sensitive ethan, this is a "phase" that will last for life. babs will be FUMING.

it's so sad that the person commenting is clearly impressed by ethan's decision, and literally says "big respect to him", yet babs can't even say she's proud of him! it's all "ahhhhh" - clearly showing her frustration and aggression at his inconvenient behaviour - and then a quick "hope he'll get over it soon!" ofc, if it was the golden child who had decided to go veggie, we'd literally hear about nothing else. the whole family would follow. in her footsteps and babs would constantly be proudly reminding everyone that erin made the decision to be a vegetarian, because she's so considerate and amazing, and that babs is SO proud of her. poor ethan though - a random. babette compliments him on his decision, and babs is quick to dismiss the praise! it's heartbreaking. ethan is nothing more than an inconvenience to he, even when his vegetarianism is literally making her money! she's obviously pissed that she had to create an ad featuring ethan instead of the golden child, and being forced to eat vegan food.

honestly, i hope that ethan doesn't ditch the vegetarianism, and actually decides to be vegan - as the ultimate "duck you" to babs! ๐Ÿคฃ

Screenshot_20210514_112906.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
due to his vegetarianism, ethan is literally bringing in brand deals for vegan food - yet babs is obviously still incredibly frustrated by his decision, and has her fingers crossed that this "phase" will soon end. ๐Ÿ˜ก

if anything, i would say that the fact that he's "little" and feels so strongly against cruelty to animals is actually an indicator that his vegetarianism WILL last - he's eight, and he's already reading the packets of every food he eats to ensure it's suitable for vegetarians? that sure sounds like he's taking it very seriously, especially for a young child - which gives the impression that for caring, sensitive ethan, this is a "phase" that will last for life. babs will be FUMING.

it's so sad that the person commenting is clearly impressed by ethan's decision, and literally says "big respect to him", yet babs can't even say she's proud of him! it's all "ahhhhh" - clearly showing her frustration and aggression at his inconvenient behaviour - and then a quick "hope he'll get over it soon!" ofc, if it was the golden child who had decided to go veggie, we'd literally hear about nothing else. the whole family would follow. in her footsteps and babs would constantly be proudly reminding everyone that erin made the decision to be a vegetarian, because she's so considerate and amazing, and that babs is SO proud of her. poor ethan though - a random. babette compliments him on his decision, and babs is quick to dismiss the praise! it's heartbreaking. ethan is nothing more than an inconvenience to he, even when his vegetarianism is literally making her money! she's obviously pissed that she had to create an ad featuring ethan instead of the golden child, and being forced to eat vegan food.

honestly, i hope that ethan doesn't ditch the vegetarianism, and actually decides to be vegan - as the ultimate "duck you" to babs! ๐Ÿคฃ

View attachment 5736872
She is such a bleeping nasty patronising bell end! "He's only little" meaning he won't stand against animal cruelty when he's older ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ what a thick piece of tit she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
She is such a bleeping nasty patronising bell end! "He's only little" meaning he won't stand against animal cruelty when he's older ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ what a thick piece of tit she is.
She doesn't do this as much with her daughter but her choice of favourite colour or choice not to wear dresses brings on contempt in Babs' eye holes

Reactions: 10
ooh, totes original! so she's stolen minnie mouse ears - which potentially violates copyright: "Disney does not own the rights to mouse ears. What they do own the rights to is Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. So, while ears are okay, the silhouette (including the head of the mice) is not okay. Likewise, anything that resembles the likeness of a character is not okay. If you reproduce Mickey Mouse, or something that looks like Mickey Mouse, you could be violating their copyright." - the balloons from Up -"Anything drawn or designed by Disney cannot be used" - AND a phrase she's copies from a legit Disney mug! they're blatant rip-off, and i'd say she's DEFINITELY at risk of getting sued! not just for the mugs, but for the stationery, tote bags and stickers too;

"There are many limitations when selling Disney inspired products. The best answer to this question is, be creative. Do not use Disney characters in your designs. Be creative and find what inspires you in the parks or movies, and find a way to make that a product or inspire your designs.

If you choose to use Disney IP, know that you are putting yourself and your business at risk."

View attachment 573658
I'm right next to you with the popcorn! ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah theyโ€™re encouraging her to sell out for the next ad
I think youโ€™re right, which is just awful. I know that Emma is an adult and canโ€™t be forced into anything, but the idea that the people around her are encouraging her is so sad.

Iโ€™d be so concerned if a friend or family member was deteriorating at such a speed in front of my eyes and I couldnโ€™t at least try to help. As much as I think sheโ€™s a twit, I really want to give her a hug and get her some help.

Reactions: 12
I've been lurking on Tattle ever since DLP! I unfollowed her on Instagram and unsubscribed on YouTube. However since then I've been religiously checking her Instagram stories (the shame! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚) and then straight onto Tattle to see if you guys think all the same things about her posts that I do (ye do ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜‚). So I said I'd finally join โ˜บ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Please let her get sued
Please let her get sued
Please let her get sued!

I will be SO delighted if Disney sue or at least send a cease & desist letter and she canโ€™t sell any of it!! Can you imagine the meltdown?!
Is she REALLY so thick to think she can blatantly rip off Disney? She doesnโ€™t create the designs so the actually designer is obviously not too bright either to rip off one of the most recognisable logos in the world and you can bet your last dollar that Emma will blame the designer and take NO responsibility for any if it, of /when the tit hits the fan!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry, I dont follow her that much (just for some reason the gurning has the same effect on me as a train wreck) Does she make those mugs?! Iโ€™ve seen nicer ones in Primark

Imagine Mrs Mickey Mouse Shagger getting sued off Disney ๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dave must get up early if she films as soon as she wakes up everyday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰ I'd be fuming if my partner, if I had one, started rabbiting a load of crap to his phone whilst I was sleeping! Babs we all know you and Ste do not share a bed, and that is ok just don't pretend you do, and also Babs whilst you are reading, for the love of God at least get up, wash your face, brush your teeth and be fully dressed BEFORE you start filming!! Also, go see your GP!!!
i kinda feel like the fact she revealed yesterday that lucy sleeps in her bed - literally back-to-back with babs, apparently - was babs accidentally admitting that ste absolutely does NOT share a bed with her. that bed is hardly huge, and with babs and lucy in it, there absolutely isn't any room for ste. he's either sleeping up in top top, curled up in the cupboard under the stairs or on the extra mattress in ethan's room. hence why he's so keen to buy himself a shed! ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 13

View attachment 573658
If she goes down, the printing company will be going down with her

Reactions: 9
The Iceland ad, you donโ€™t put frozen food on the bbq do you ? Baffled

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.