Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All too small, she needs a bikini wax (🤢) and I thought she said she was getting a bikini! Those swimsuits are too small, look cheap and have no support for the spaniel ears!
Just spend some of your cash you stupid witch and get a suit that fits!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Wow. Just wow. None of them look nice, none of them hold her boobs in, none of them suit her. I know she’s said she’ll only wear them in the garden (thoughts and prayers with her family and neighbours) but honestly?? What has she got against sending things back? She keeps everything she buys!
Altho I’d put money that we’ll never see them again. She either sends them back, or doesn’t bother and shoves them in a drawer in her teeeeny house or throws them away because her money is disposable and she doesn’t care about the environment.
Why didn’t she order some that gave better support around her bust, preferably with underwire 🤷‍♀️!!

Reactions: 9
Why didn’t she order some that gave better support around her bust, preferably with underwire 🤷‍♀️!!
Christ knows! Guess she’s ordering from a relatable, cool website to prove she’s not chewgeee or whatever! Personally I’d be more impressed and maybe even have some respect/want to engage if she ordered costumes that gave support and looked nice, that she could recommend honestly and I could actually be influenced by. I don’t see anyone rushing to order those costumes if they look remotely like Babs as who wants their flaps, baps and side boob on show to the world??

Reactions: 16
It's obvious Emma is one of those people who believes a diet coke will make all the difference to her diet, solely based on the word "diet" 🤦
throwback to that reel she made, featuring her scarfing down a huge zinger tower meal - a chicken burger complete with cheese and a hash brown - accompanied with popcorn chicken and fries from KFC, only to reach over, gulp down a mouthful of 7up zero, and immediately label herself a "skinny legend". she truly believes that calories don't count if you accompany them with a diet drink. 🤦🏻‍♀️

also, the hashtag she uses references how she orders a big mac meal with a diet cock - as far as i'm aware, McDonald's doesn't stock caffeine-free cock, so that whole "i haven't drunk caffeine for five years" claim is yet another blatant lie. i swear she gets a kick out of rubbing her dishonesty in the babettes faces, while they remain blinded by her brilliance and continue to worship their "skinny" KWEEN. 🤢

Christ knows! Guess she’s ordering from a relatable, cool website to prove she’s not chewgeee or whatever! Personally I’d be more impressed and maybe even have some respect/want to engage if she ordered costumes that gave support and looked nice, that she could recommend honestly and I could actually be influenced by. I don’t see anyone rushing to order those costumes if they look remotely like Babs as who wants their flaps, baps and side boob on show to the world??
Reminds me of the ill-fitting Sainsbury’s sports bra that she subjected us to. 🤦🏼‍♀️

All too small, she needs a bikini wax (🤢) and I thought she said she was getting a bikini! Those swimsuits are too small, look cheap and have no support for the spaniel ears!
Just spend some of your cash you stupid witch and get a suit that fits!
I’d would much rather spend that little bit on one swimsuit that fits properly, than buy three, tatty, ill-fitting ones!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thinking about half term plans and mentions you can stay somewhere in the UK. I’m calling them going haven or somewhere
definitely. the way she says "we're going to be staying at home and doing like a little staycation" - oh, really babs? that sounds like a freudian slip. she's trying to give the impression that they're staying at home, with day trips to local attractions, when actually they're going on a little uk holiday - hence the word "staycation". so if any of the babettes spot her in another part of the uk and share photos of their idol, no-one can call her out for lying, because she blatantly declared that they were going on a vacation within the uk, she just did it in a very sly way.
🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I actually have no words for what I've just witnessed on that reel 🤢🤮🙄
Utterly disgusting and unnecessary!! Fair enough if they fitted her, looked nice, were well made, and covered her flab. But they don't Emma.
What are you thinking 🤦‍♀️
When is somebody going to intervene and stop her. There is NOTHING she won't do anymore and quite honestly I fear for us all 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
URGH. obvs ALL those swimsuits are way too low-cut, and those droopy boobs seriously need some support, but that first one? not only are her boobs going to pop out and hugely embarrass her kids, but it's so low you can literally see the folds of her stomach! put it away babs, nobody needs to see that. body confidence does not involve labelling yourself as "brave" for trying on swimsuits, while slapping your ass and flashing your tits. ffs, have some bleeping dignity and self-respect, and if you can't manage that, at least respect your children by not humiliating them by showing off your boobs to their classmates and their parents/their teachers/their future employers/the WORLD. she is absolutely VILE. 🤢

Screenshot_20210507_114705_20210507125524578.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What has she actually done to help the cough size 18 cough community in that reel. Nothing. She doesn't like the swimwear herself, nobody liked them on her, neither her nor the rest of the world think they are practical for her body shape and I don't think she's made anyone who hates trying on swimwear suddenly like trying on swimwear

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Emma Bab, the difference in you and a plus size model is shape . The plus size models are shapely and you my dear are not . The models look great ....you not so much .

Not fat shaming just saying how I see it .

No wonder Ste sleeps in a different bed
Time to drop the size 18 hashtag babs as you are convicing nobody after that try on

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry laughing at the wooden spoon/ David Hasselhof bit 😘

And let’s face it we only have her word that she’s not sending them back with her minge juice on them 🤷‍♀️
Should not be catching up at lunchtime 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm surprised she's even picked up on it! I mean, in her mind, boys like football and DIY, what is there to tit on?! 🤣
It must be exhausting to be babs, just trying to keep up with everyone all the time! Think we've found the reason for the constant bed/pj's all day 🤣 from what I've read about cheugy, it sounds like me to a tee! My partner says my music taste is stuck in the 90s (and he's not wrong, I still have cds i bought back then, and listen to them in the car! 🤣) I wear leggings and uggs, like mean girls, friends etc, and don't care if that makes me cheugy, or whatever other word gets made up to describe those things, and why would I?! Babs, i like what I like, and don't care what people think! I'm being the me-est me that ever me-ed!
Yes! At a certain point in life, aren't we all just like this?? We like a selection of things that we have picked up along the way! It's how we evolve as people ffs. Some things you will love forever and they will become part of your "permanent collection", other things come and go. Just because someone on tiktok made up a bloody word (a daft one at that) that accurately describes you, doesn't mean that you have to define yourself by it. Her reaction gives me strong vibes of when my sisters were teenagers and were heavily into labelling themselves (emo's it was a bad time in our house), while also trying to maintain teen individuality, it's just more evidence that Emma's development arrested somewhere in her late teens or early 20s, because I don't know anyone much past the age of 25 (certainly no one in their 30s/40s) who gives a toss about being "cool" and new trends either pass you by, or become something you try, like, and adopt with no fuss- unlike certain peoplewho are so insecure they do about 35,000 insta stories seeking validation from strangers...

Side note re centre partings: since Christmas my 14 yo has been painstakingly training her naturally wavy, naturally side-parting hair into a centre parting. About three days ago, she washed her hair and put it into its natural parting. When I asked why she'd gone back to her side part, she said "I tried it because the entire school seems to have it like that, but it doesn't suit me, so I'm I'm done".

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What’s the obsession with slapping her ass lately? Gets more vulgar by the day

• Sick
I like how she said it was a ‘lighthearted’ post yet clearly said in that post that she was annoyed and it was just another way to pull down women ..... clearly our idea of lighthearted and hers are different 🤔
She might as well say "are things related to ME, Emma Louise Conway. And I feel personally victimised!"

• Haha
Absolutely! But she hasn't even come up with that take herself. The justmerod video she shared defining cheugy had a lot of comments saying the same thing, but he made a follow-up talking about how cheugy is gender neutral and gave examples of men's interests that are cheugy. She vaguely hinted at that second video in her stories, but her righteous anger/rant is lifted straight from the comment section.
also, claiming the word "cheugy" is sexist and a way of criticising women and the things they like - surely that is sexism in itself? babs is essentially classing liking disney, collecting rae dunn, watching friends and enjoying a pumpkin spice latte in the autumn etc as activites and "likes" that are exclusive to women. so her claim that ste loves disney is a lie? and i'm fairly sure that friends is show enjoyed by all genders, and that enjoying a drink from starbs isn't gender exclusive. in making that point she's literally showing her strong beliefs in gender stereotypes, and the way she classes things as "for girls" and "for boys".

as you've highlighted, the original post also refers to the likes of cheugy males - ste definitely fits in as i swear i've seen him sporting a pair of cargo shorts on multiple occasions - but it seems more problematic that, despite the fact that "cheugy" is clarified as a gender-neutral term, super woke babs is still adamant that only women wear uggs, drink PSLs, wear big scarves, love disney, watch friends, own rae dunn mugs and use the phrase "but first, coffee" shows her blatant gender bias. "non" of these are things babs perceives as "manly" - y'know, like ste owning a drill despite hating DIY - therefore they must be enjoyed only be females.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why is she so bothered? Who gives a tit if you are cool or not we’re not in secondary school. Why does Emma care if people think some of the things she likes aren’t cool I’m sure she would think some things other people like aren’t cool in her opinion. Just like whatever the hell you want but stop going on about it as though you’ve been personally victimised Emma.
You can clearly see, whenever she talks about them so dismissively, that that is her attitude to things her own son likes! Remember that famous divide-and-conquer holiday when Erin got DLP and Ethan got CBeebiesLand? I always remember he was showing her some crystals he'd bought and she was like "yeah, so Ethan bought some rocks...BEAUTIFUL... so that's, er, great..." *eye-roll*

Oh good god can you imagine bab on the zip wire flying through the centre parcs forest and actually doing some outdoorsy activities?!

Err no. I can't.

Centre parcs has no character meet and greets for a start!
Now there’s content I’m actually willing to pay for, she’s the female equivalent of Boris on a zip wire.

Those swimsuits 🙄 Pamela Anderson eat your heart out, size up Babs & stop putting your rack on display. Pick something more flattering, something uplifting, supportive (no not Dave because we all know he’s not) a bit of underwire or something. If your going on water slides you need to strap those puppies down.
[/QUOTE]
Every single one of those disproves her frequent claims to a "cracking" rack!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.