Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was buying begging for a Disney style bikini?

Not to derail but on that APpost there’s another instahun banging on about how people shouldn’t define other people about their job? Wtaf? So I can’t call a doctor a doctor? Oh get a grip you create ads for money, you are by default an influencer whether you like it or not you are. If you don’t like it then stop doing it & make money through your platform, if you are so well liked & your content is so beneficial to your “followers” start charging a subscription.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There is no evidence of those kids being with her today. She definitely ditched them for the day pretending she has ‘work.’

Reactions: 9
Why is she suddenly buying a thousand swimsuits when she’s worn the same manky, threadbare swimming costume from M&S for the past 10 years? Has the M&S one finally fallen to bits? Or is it now actually too small for her to shoehorn her ‘size 18’ body into?
I could’ve sworn that god awful cossie was actually from BHS only reason I remember is they’ve been closed for years.....the gussets probably shot in it that’s why it’s been relegated to a distant fading memory.....we may see it make a comeback as a rag for the next time she pouts wiping the skirting boards 🤢🤢🤢 Or some memories posts like when she did that bleeping bay watch prawn cracker effort in it .....bleeping hell its tit like this that’s permanently embossed in my subconscious 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you want caffeine, drink bloody caffeine. You have a really unhealthy lifestyle anyway so what difference is a Cherry Pepsi Max going to make?? Life is short Babs, and the way you’re currently living will probably make yours even shorter, so why not just have everything you want?? Not sure why you’re trying to be such a martyr about not having caffeine when your alcohol, sugar, beige food and probably nicotine intake is sky high 🤷🏼‍♀️
babs states she "gave up" drinking caffeine - the key word here being drinking, because she still happily devours chocolate on a daily basis - because it caused her anxiety. in reality, i'm pretty sure she just uses this as a way of justifying to herself that it's totally okay to never drink water or eat nutritious food and essentially mainline sugar - because she doesn't drink caffeine, thus she's the epitome of health! if she wasn't trying to prove a point, then why the constant mentions of it, and the photos of her caffeine-free cock?!

sure if you're drinking 4 litres of pepsi max a day - as i did during the depths of my anorexia 🤦🏻‍♀️ - than absolutely, that is NOT healthy, but drinking a can of cherry pepsi max once in a while is hardly going to be detrimental to your health - especially in babs' case - or cause you to spiral into an anxiety attack. i doubt she even HAD anxiety to start with, given her self-diagnosed IBS based on the fact her stomach was a bit unsettled and she needed a peppermint tea. plus we all know a trip to primark magically cures babs of her anxiety, so simply drink the pepsi max and then take yourself on a little trip to primark! problem solved. she's such a bleeping drama kween. literally mocking people who genuinely suffer from crippling anxiety by advising they just stop drinking caffeine, and they will be cured. it's tge equivalent of telling someone with anorexia to "just eat". duck off babs. and drink a bleeping cherry pepsi max. you don't need to make every single moment of your life into a bleeping drama.

I could’ve sworn that god awful cossie was actually from BHS only reason I remember is they’ve been closed for years.....the gussets probably shot in it that’s why it’s been relegated to a distant fading memory.....we may see it make a comeback as a rag for the next time she pouts wiping the skirting boards 🤢🤢🤢 Or some memories posts like when she did that bleeping bay watch prawn cracker effort in it .....bleeping hell its tit like this that’s permanently embossed in my subconscious 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
It's definitely M&S because she still tags them every time she posts herself in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tea has caffeine and she’s often having a cuppa. Instead of avoiding caffeine why don’t you avoid sugar? Oh yeah guess that would be hard cos 90% of your diet is sugar!!
If she’s feeling brave she will maybe do a try on of the bikinis?! If she’s so body positive/body confident she wouldn’t need to be brave!
What she means is
“I’ll say if I’m feeling brave then all the Babettes will post fawning responses, telling me how marvellous I am which ups my engagement then I’ll post the pics of me in said bikini and get lots more responses telling me I’m amazing and a brilliant example to women everywhere!!”
duck me talk about delusional!
babs: "i often get asked how i am so confident with the way i look. people say i'm" brave".

literally two days later: "if i'm feeling really brave, i mighttl do a try-on reel!"

okay, so who are these people who are saying she's "brave"? because from what she's said, it sounds like the "people" labelling her as "brave" are actually babs herself. and perhaps a handful* of babettes who have seen her labelling herself as "brave" for flaunting her saggy boobs, and have therefore been enticed into complimenting and praising her on her "bravery".

*and to clarify: by a handful, i mean an actual handful - not a babs definition of the term. 🤦🏻‍♀️

so she's literally handing out tips on how to be body confident - and the babettes are lapping it up - while simultaneously revealing that she is actually insecure, because if she was as body confident as she claims, she wouldn't think twice about parading round in her new bikinis. she's specifically made it into a big deal so that when she inevitably shares the bikini try-on reel, the babettes will worship her for her courageous act of showing her tummy to the world - as if we haven't all seen it a million times before.

also, the repeated body shaming of plus size women whose bodies aren't an exact replica of babs'. really?! for a start, it's pretty shady to label herself as plus size while continuing to deceive the babettes onto believing she's a size 18 considering the uk average is a size 16 and her size is available in regular high-street stores. she is so obviously jealous of plus size women who don't have a hugely prominent stomach that she's trying to claim that they don't represent plus size women - solely because they don't look like HER, the dictionary definition of a plus size woman! also, babs knows enough about posing to know that the way those photos have been taken, the models clearly DO have "bellies" - maybe not quite so pronounced as babs', but they hardly have flat stomachs! they've simply been photographed from a flattering angle, and haven't been photographed from the side! but obviously only babs is allowed to use poses that make her appear slimmer - if other people do that, it's just. not. FAIR. *pouts and stamps foot dramatically *

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who really is copying who?
Even down to the bedding!
Oh my duck. That is actually really sad and I’m getting single white female vibes - does anyone else remember that film?!

oh and in no world ever could you pass a boohoo belt off as fake Gucci knobhead

Reactions: 28
*Might* is that because it depends on the school Erin gets accepted into
Surely there is no might - I have never heard of a secondary school shutting to be a polling station. God help that house when golden child has to go to school and the boy has to stay home.

Surely there is no might - I have never heard of a secondary school shutting to be a polling station. God help that house when golden child has to go to school and the boy has to stay home.
No me neither, however this is triple threat, normal is not on the agenda for her 🙄

Reactions: 10
So is it just me or is she on a MAD shopping spree right now?? I’ve followed her for a long time so I know she’s always spending but it seems to be particularly crazy right now. Every day without fail we’re seeing new dresses or things she’s ordering. She honestly has a serious problem.
Babs - all the shopping is NOT going to make you happy or fill the hole in your life you clearly feel. Save the money for when your kids are older. Try volunteering or getting a part time job away from your house, please!

Reactions: 20
The poor Gucci style belt from Boohoo isn't a #size18 😪

Who really is copying who?
Even down to the bedding!
Babs is definitely copying Alison Perry, her bookcase was like that last summer. Her ads are so much more creative, there's one of fruit marching to cereal bowl, our Babs ain't got time for that #justshowmethemoney

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.