Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume she’s angry at “the boy” for getting her up at 5 this morning. My son is the same age as Ethan and if he gets up early or earlier than me then he knows to watch a bit of telly or YouTube quietly. Because you know, he’s 8 not 3! 🙄 let you kids have some independence babs. It’s really not that hard. I still find it weird she treats them like toddlers.
Exactly! He’s not a baby or toddler. Just tell him to go back to bed and read or watching his iPad. Or and here’s a wild idea........ let him stay up a bit later .....you know past maybe 7pm and then he might be tired and sleep longer!!! Instead of moaning and making aggressive faces to your son on instagram. But then I guess that would interfere with YOUR plans like watching Shitflix etc. Selfish cow.

Reactions: 21
Niche - yup a mother in her 40s and 50s liking Take That so bloody niche!
I will start this by saying music is subjective and you like what you like and me and Babs have very different music tastes BUT..

I'm her age and yes I still love the music from when I was younger but not from my teenage years, i listen to the bands from when I was in my late 20 and 30s, when I was living and loving life and going to gigs.i can't even really remember what I listed to as a teen. (Still wasn't bloody take that though!)

I also love so much current music, I might be old but I still listen to music! (Good music, not all that tiktok shite!)

Reactions: 11
Hey Babs, some of us get up at six (or earlier) every day 'cos yanno we've got proper jobs where we leave our houses! Then shock horror, we can stay up until gone 10:00pm, because we're watching telly with our families, who we haven't shipped off to bed at 6:30pm with their dinner stuck in their throats!

Reactions: 18
Brace yourself Tattlers, today there will be a reel I’m sure of Babs rolling around “sexily” on the new carpet, who wants to bet : PJs, OOTD or new swimsuit?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Brace yourself Tattlers, today there will be a reel I’m sure of Babs rolling around “sexily” on the new carpet, who wants to bet : PJs, OOTD or new swimsuit?
I predict there will definitely be NO BRA as she cavorts around the new carpet showing us her tits and gunt 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I'm up at 5am every day, and in bed about 11pm. I'm permanently exhausted!

Not fit me to judge anyone's parenting, and mine is the laziest of all, but why doesn't she just give him his iPad to watch in bed if he wakes too early? What are they doing at 5am when he's up?

Reactions: 12
I'm up at 5am every day, and in bed about 11pm. I'm permanently exhausted!

Not fit me to judge anyone's parenting, and mine is the laziest of all, but why doesn't she just give him his iPad to watch in bed if he wakes too early? What are they doing at 5am when he's up?
She'll park him on his ipad, and She'll be watching Netflix, just like when they're up early on a Saturday!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just a Mum.
Talking about her son.
Showing her true contempt towards him 🤬🤬🤬
I know that Babs has said that some days she feels like she dresses like Carole Baskin, today I think she's channeling the Tiger King himself. The anger, the hair, it's uncanny!
Screenshot_20210512-090604_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's not difficult to send your son to bed maybe a half hour later or tell him to get back to sleep as its too early when he comes in at 5? It's been going on for so long and sharing beds etc/ bed Olympics that the kids don't know what is acceptable and what isn't!!

And there’s the ad everyone said was imminent! Usual crap, no imagination or thought gone into it

Reactions: 12
bleeping Glossy Box... How do they not investigate advertisers prior to giving them the job. Glossy box is not on brand for stinky Babs 🙄

Reactions: 15
Imagine you’re Ethan and seeing this in a couple of years time. He will be gutted. She’s going to have to pay for real therapy for her children, not a groupon like she has ! Poor little boy. It makes me sad for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
My son was always an early riser, 5am and he would be wide awake and ready for the day, as a toddler he would get into my bed or we would get up and chill together, then as he got older, yes Babs when he was 8, he would get the put the tv on and grab some food, sometimes I would get up with him and other times not. I still managed to go to work, be a single mum and stay awake till at least 10pm. Now he is a teenager and is happily in bed till midday, probably because he happily stays up will 2am, and I am now woken by our OAP cat at 4.30am most mornings 😂😂 Babs stop moaning, let him go to bed later and let him get up and you stay in bed. Soon enough he won't want you and then you will be moaning you miss the early morning wake ups. It's not like you can't chill all day whilst he isn't school.

• Heart
Glossybox nooooooo!!!! Another brand ruined.
Jumped tit from beauty pie or whatever its called then.

My son was always an early riser, 5am and he would be wide awake and ready for the day, as a toddler he would get into my bed or we would get up and chill together, then as he got older, yes Babs when he was 8, he would get the put the tv on and grab some food, sometimes I would get up with him and other times not. I still managed to go to work, be a single mum and stay awake till at least 10pm. Now he is a teenager and is happily in bed till midday, probably because he happily stays up will 2am, and I am now woken by our OAP cat at 4.30am most mornings 😂😂 Babs stop moaning, let him go to bed later and let him get up and you stay in bed. Soon enough he won't want you and then you will be moaning you miss the early morning wake ups. It's not like you can't chill all day whilst he isn't school.
I always imagine the kids will be the ones dropped at parties outside front door by Babs, not round the corner 😂 How does she expect them to manage school buses and normal things if she treats them like this all the time 🙄 kids need independence too.

I’ve been up since 2am. Worked 3-8 (outside the house) home to swap with hubby on doorstep (literally as we only have one car) currently having a quick cuppa before school run-that we walk, 3 kids, 2 schools, home for some housework etc prep a nutritious meal before pm school run-again a mile walk-then dinner and one kid to a club, hubby home just before bed. I don’t consider myself extraordinary or super mum but compared to Babs I am! She’s so bloody entitled and has no concept of real life anymore 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.