Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assumed she meant sex but she can’t talk about that cos ‘it’s a bit rude’ What else would you not be able to share?
Why are people replying to her if it's too personal to share?
Again, she is so thick she's missed the point....
Instead of using her platform to help others by showing her followers what other Anxiety sufferers find useful, she just puts up one pathetic Story and fucks off to bed because that's all she's good for. Lazing in her filthy sweaty pit!
Dumb ass twit!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
They cuddle like a brother and sister 'cos I thought it was Erin and Ethan on the bench!!! 😬

She's so desperate to make it look like Ste's next to her in bed! 🤥🤥🤥
One of her kids has most likely taken that bench picture. No way would my kids take a picture like that, they're always seeing us having a cheeky snog in the kitchen etc and it knocks them sick, they would not take a picture they would try and call the police* Maybe their kids don't mind cos it's so rare to see them touching!

*There is also a second less popular reaction where they shout "family cuddle" and bundle into the hug. Again, no picture cos who wants to break up a family pile-on cuddle to take a picture, I'd rather be in the cuddle!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s all bollocks about the therapist. Utter bollocks. Or if she sees one, the poor therapist just has to listen to her moan and Babs will promptly ignore any advice she is given!
That post totally comes off as bragging -“ I can afford a private therapist and had to try a few before I found the right one (that would just listen to me moan and that I could ignore!!) but you mere mortals that aren’t as famous or wealthy as me could probably make do with the NHS.”
God she is insufferable. She is the most annoying useless lazy twit, she really is.
All her health problems both mental and physical are entirely down to the lifestyle she has chosen. She does not have the right personality or the right skills to be any good as an influencer. Shes just a desperate (and I mean REALLY desperate, like NOTHING is beneath her) wannabe! I really hope her whole influencing tit crashes down around her ears and she ends up being sued by Disney! I would laugh SO much!!
I am a really nice person honestly and normally never wish ill on anyone but for Emma CONway I will make an exception!!!
every time i see her share the link to the nhs, i just imagine her saying "i am lucky enough to be able to afford private therapy, but if you're not as lucky or as wealthy as me, you'll have to. make do with the NHS! here's the link, peasants!" in a "let them eat cake!" style. and then she thinks she's a hero for throwing scraps to the peasants, while she feasts on all the attention and praise she receives, simply for sharing the link to a website. 😡

i also think she makes it very clear when she shares a post specifically for engagement, because she only shares it on IG, and not on fb. is she assuming that "non" of her fb audience struggle with their mental health, or need support? if raising awareness was actually important to her, surely she'd share it with as many people as possible, but her fb is ad free, so why bother sharing the "woe is me, i need therapy" pity posts, when there's no need to increase engagement in preparation for an ad? she's manipulative af, and it just shows how she exploits bandwagon to increase her audience. she doesn't care about helping people struggling with their mental health - all she cares about is making money. 😡

I assumed she meant sex but she can’t talk about that cos ‘it’s a bit rude’ What else would you not be able to share?
yeah, that's the only thing i can think of. i don't understand what people have shared with her that she can’t post - unless it's an excuse to justify her extreme laziness because it was past her toddler bedtime. it must have be something she would class as "a bit rude" *schoolgirl giggle* and therefore feels to uncomfortable to share it. y'know, like the grown up she is! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've been dreading her mental health awareness post and she has lived up to my fear!
this week is about how nature can improve our mental health, even walking down an road with trees on it has a positive impact. it is not about posting your favourite family photos of you out for walkiety wanking walks. someone has missed the point !
I have clients who's goal at the end of therapy is to sit the garden with a cuppa. Her half hearted crappy mental health stuff does my head in.
I shall go and take a photo of myself in a field now to feel better.
Thank you for your post. You have put into words what I couldn't, you've described why I was so angry with her post. She has no idea and whilst shes paid to see her private therapist and is now fine, 5 months later im waiting to speak to an nhs therapist so I should just go stand in a field and take a selfie to feel better. Oh. Its that easy.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The Brits?? Maybe I’m just completely uncool (cheugy or whatever other word the young’uns use these days for old ladies) but who seriously gives a tit about the Brits??

And PLEASE Babs FFS stop calling having mental health issues feeling “wobbly”. You are belittling serious conditions and no doubt making people feel pathetic or silly, when in fact they are probably some of the strongest people out there for dealing with life and getting help while facing struggles you can’t imagine because all you feel is put out that not everyone in the whole world adores you. Hope that helps 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you for your post. You have put into words what I couldn't, you've described why I was so angry with her post. She has no idea and whilst shes paid to see her private therapist and is now fine, 5 months later im waiting to speak to an nhs therapist so I should just go stand in a field and take a selfie to feel better. Oh. Its that easy.
The waiting lists for any sort of mental health support was long prepandemic it’s astronomical now. If you need help the trust you’ve been referred to will have some sort of duty/crisis support get in touch with them. It may not be ongoing like you’re waiting for but it will be a MH professional you can talk to the same day usually and not a bleeping groupon counsellor

The Brits?? Maybe I’m just completely uncool (cheugy or whatever other word the young’uns use these days for old ladies) but who seriously gives a tit about the Brits??

And PLEASE Babs FFS stop calling having mental health issues feeling “wobbly”. You are belittling serious conditions and no doubt making people feel pathetic or silly, when in fact they are probably some of the strongest people out there for dealing with life and getting help while facing struggles you can’t imagine because all you feel is put out that not everyone in the whole world adores you. Hope that helps 😘
I replied to her “wobbly” box question with. Stop using immature lang about MH crisis, head. I’ve not been blocked yet so she’s not even reading them

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I think the brits are aimed at primary aged children. There’s no real edge to them, just a few celebs a bit pissed.

B*witched came out in 1998, when Emma was 20, I think, that’s way too old to be listening to that and wanting to schmooze with them. I was 10 and thought it might be cool to be their mate 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Brits was exciting for me as a teen in the 90s pre Internet. Would be the kind of this everyone would talk about the next day at school, like the spice girls performance!

Haven’t watched it in 20 years, feels less relevant now you can just google the winners and watch highlights online. Also would t know who most people are.
We all know she will go to bed ridiculously early and miss most of it anyway

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry the wait is long. please know the NHS is working at full capacity and trying to get to you as soon as possible.
like Loopybird said please make use of the duty and crisis line, it's not the on going support but it will be able to give you skills and tips to help you manage those "wobbles" that's not selfies in a field or organising a drawer ! all those skills are another thing in your tool box to cope. sending you so much love. you are not alone

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I find it amusing that Babs cannot bring herself to talk about sex but nothing else embarrasses her! She’ll happily show her tits, her gunt, air her flaps to the nation and tell the world her husband changes her tampon (🤢🤢) but a 43 year old woman cannot bring herself to mention the word sex!!!! Shes probably forgotten what it is as its been so long since she had a shag- how’s old Ethan?! That was probably the last time she had sex!!!

• Haha

Thank you.
Thank you.
The "Wobbly" thing is infuriating. 3 times she has used it now 🤬
I can honestly say I've never treated anyone for feeling bleeping Wobbly.
Why can't she say how it is.
Scared
Afraid
Upset
Paralysed with fear
Unable to leave the house
Lonely
Terrified something bad will happen at every turn.

NOT WOBBLY EMMA!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The Brits! :rolleyes: She's not known for her quality telly picks is she, and STILL going on about her yoof! BORING!!!

Reactions: 14
I’m disgusted and offended at her use of the term ‘wobbly.’ What a way to contradict what she says she’s trying to do with her post. Thing is, we know she isn’t doing it to help anyone. It’s just for her. That’s why she doesn’t give a tit about sharing ideas to help others. She’s a piece of work!
On a separate note (well it’s all connected really), she doesn’t speak properly anymore. Everything is sing song and exaggerated. Probably because she’s fake as duck and very unstable.

Reactions: 22
Thank you.
Thank you.
The "Wobbly" thing is infuriating. 3 times she has used it now 🤬
I can honestly say I've never treated anyone for feeling bleeping Wobbly.
Why can't she say how it is.
Scared
Afraid
Upset
Paralysed with fear
Unable to leave the house
Lonely
Terrified something bad will happen at every turn.

NOT WOBBLY EMMA!
I think she can't use those words because she doesn't feel them... If she truly did she'd have left Instagram. The only way she can relate to mental health issues is to say 'wobbly' because she can't actually relate at all! As someone who massively benefitted from therapy when I was lonely, scared and afraid, I can say if she ever felt that, she'd be able to say. She's had a 40+ year old tantrum because she made a mistake at work and got called out!

I will say, if her saying what she has means someone who really does need help reaches out then at least that's something! It's more than she'd usually use her posts for!!

• Heart
I think she can't use those words because she doesn't feel them... If she truly did she'd have left Instagram. The only way she can relate to mental health issues is to say 'wobbly' because she can't actually relate at all! As someone who massively benefitted from therapy when I was lonely, scared and afraid, I can say if she ever felt that, she'd be able to say. She's had a 40+ year old tantrum because she made a mistake at work and got called out!

I will say, if her saying what she has means someone who really does need help reaches out then at least that's something! It's more than she'd usually use her posts for!!
I agree.
She feels non of the stuff I mentioned.
I love this thread, it's the only reason I haven't unfollowed her 🤣🤣
But her tit about 'therapy' and mental health almost pushes me to the block button 🤬

I’m disgusted and offended at her use of the term ‘wobbly.’ What a way to contradict what she says she’s trying to do with her post. Thing is, we know she isn’t doing it to help anyone. It’s just for her. That’s why she doesn’t give a tit about sharing ideas to help others. She’s a piece of work!
On a separate note (well it’s all connected really), she doesn’t speak properly anymore. Everything is sing song and exaggerated. Probably because she’s fake as duck and very unstable.
Yep, and I’ll never forget the way she referred to IBS/IBD sufferers as ‘poorly belly fans’ and recommended peppermint tea 😡
She has no clue how to speak to adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If this made her feel so ‘wobbly’ perhaps something to consider would be stopping showing her chub rub shorts or exposing every aspect of her life (apart from showing us Ste in bed😂) and try to regain some privacy..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.