Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've said it before and I'll say it again re influencers. The concept of "I do ads so I can bring you content" only works if the content is the main thing, for Eg I watch Bailey Sarian Murder Mystery and Makeup videos, I enjoy them it's great content and clearly a lot of work goes into it, so absolutely yes I support her doing ads and being paid to influence things because it means she doesn't have to go out to work to earn money and therefore can spend more time on the content, content that I find entertaining and is free for me to watch.

Babs (and so many other influencers) have NO content in-between the ads, there is nothing that makes me want to support her not working outside of the home by watching her ads. (yes I follow her but it's a hate follow!) But they are so fucking smug about it all, like they are owed a living from the internet. When your ads are the only creative content you have (and that is paying fast and loose with the word creative) you are doing it wrong!

Have I just made up the word 'content'?

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Thank you for your post. You have put into words what I couldn't, you've described why I was so angry with her post. She has no idea and whilst shes paid to see her private therapist and is now fine, 5 months later im waiting to speak to an nhs therapist so I should just go stand in a field and take a selfie to feel better. Oh. Its that easy.
The waiting lists for any sort of mental health support was long prepandemic it’s astronomical now. If you need help the trust you’ve been referred to will have some sort of duty/crisis support get in touch with them. It may not be ongoing like you’re waiting for but it will be a MH professional you can talk to the same day usually and not a fucking groupon counsellor

The Brits?? Maybe I’m just completely uncool (cheugy or whatever other word the young’uns use these days for old ladies) but who seriously gives a shit about the Brits??

And PLEASE Babs FFS stop calling having mental health issues feeling “wobbly”. You are belittling serious conditions and no doubt making people feel pathetic or silly, when in fact they are probably some of the strongest people out there for dealing with life and getting help while facing struggles you can’t imagine because all you feel is put out that not everyone in the whole world adores you. Hope that helps 😘
I replied to her “wobbly” box question with. Stop using immature lang about MH crisis, dickhead. I’ve not been blocked yet so she’s not even reading them

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Stimpii

VIP Member
She’s actually grim. I’d stop watching if it wasn’t for the fact I love this thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Hmmm 🤔 so Alison Perry isn’t trying to influence anybody to buy her new book or listen to her podcasts 🙄!!
She’s almost as nauseating as Babs. No wonder they’re pals!
I think it was Alison Perry who had a rant about people purposely giving 1 star reviews on Emma’s pamphlet until someone pointed out that her giving it 5 stars just because she’s her friend was equally as misleading. That shut her up.

• Haha
  • Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
I hate this new "realistic" try on thing she's doing. I can't relate to it; it's not realistic to me. A realistic try on to me is trying clothes on (with underwear if that's what's required), looking in a mirror and perhaps asking someone around me for a second opinion. It isn't filming myself in my kitchen pretending to phone David Hasselhof on a wooden spoon. Why doesn't she do an actual honest try on, pointing out the bits that don't work or don't properly fit? That's much more useful surely.

It's really pissed me off.

• Haha
  • Heart
I hate that she uses the rolling captions now. Before I could hold her still to read her drivel. Now I have to see her flailing around like a twunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Week 60 of making the weekend pastry and feeling secretly bitter that Hinch got that jus rol deal! Has stopped tagging jus rol now tho....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Outnumbered

Sometimes I'm a mum who talks over my son and dismisses him. Sometimes I sell my childrens privacy online. Sometimes I immaculate my husband. Sometimes I spend disgusting amounts of money on shit I don't need for content. All her. Being her herist her. Living her best lie

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Her & Ste really are a massive pair of twats aren't they.
That's it, that's all I've got tonight folks 🤣🤷‍♀️🙋‍♀️😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Mrs Briggs I believe had a nasty message. I also know the police file thing is down to him.
The police file thing will never not be funny!
Having worked my whole life crossing paths with victims of crime, who have had zero results from police intervention, Emma's claim to having had positive support from the police makes me laugh so much!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
Hello to all IC20!

I've been awol of late but glad to see that manky swimming cozzie is still getting an airing. I find comfort in the familiar.

• Haha
Reactions: 29