Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to raise a missing persons notice for Emma's slow cooker, last seen in December 2020 and not heard from since.

Please come forward with any information you have, we are extremely concerned that the slow cooker may have been neglected and/or subjected to squalid living conditions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It annoys me that brands like this turn to talentless sell-outs like her.
I mean, I have to applaud her. She's got doing the bare bleeping minimum down to an art, I'm honestly surprised any of these companies keep paying her. How long did that ad take? 10 minutes? are those burgers even cooked?

... actually, thinking about it, how much actual repeat business does she get outside of her #ad #affiliate posts?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I mean, I have to applaud her. She's got doing the bare bleeping minimum down to an art, I'm honestly surprised any of these companies keep paying her. How long did that ad take? 10 minutes? are those burgers even cooked?

... actually, thinking about it, how much actual repeat business does she get outside of her #ad #affiliate posts?
She doesn't really get anything, she'll never become a brand rep.

Reactions: 7

Latest quandary

Should you wash your hair daily

Meanwhile in a tiny cramped house the drama unfolds.......’ Emma has decided to spray her hair with dry shampoo, she’s also employed the use of a hairband she will post the results of the experiment later, meanwhile her followers wait with baited breath to see what the results may be’

There is also the question DID she eat her top 🧐

👀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Latest quandary

Meanwhile in a tiny cramped house the drama unfolds.......’ Emma has decided to spray her hair with dry shampoo, she’s also employed the use of a hairband she will post the results of the experiment later, meanwhile her followers wait with baited breath to see what the results may be’

👀
I bet those hair-bands stink 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Also good tip I got off someone
Spray dry shampoo at night then the natural moving around in bed distributes it better 👍

Reactions: 7
wait, so we're all supposed to believe that babs washes her greasy yellow mop every.single.day. yet in the comments of that "realistic how to curl your hair" reel, she was literally advising people that curling "dirty hair" works best! so if she washes her hair every day, how does she know what it's like to curl unwashed hair?! 🤥🤥

• Haha
Latest quandary

👀
How did she get this far in life if she needs to ask for help deciding when to was her hair?! Unless this is her idea of relatable content to get engagement but tbh I think everyone has more going on in their lives to give this much thought to her hair washing schedule

Reactions: 11
I really feel Babs should start giving credit to the Tattlers and their great ideas. The dry shampoo tip was definitely from here. So, Babs, trot along and book the darn GP review, please.

Wish she hadn't discovered how to boomerang all her fookin stories, very annoying with all the look at me I'm beautiful photos...gggrrrrrrr

• Heart
  • Sick
Dry shampoo and piss poor at home box dyes...is she trying to complete the metamorphosis into Uncle Fester? #BaldyBabs

Reactions: 13
That headband is a definite no! Bab, you are 43 not 10.
If your hair needs washing, just wash it! You wouldn't not wash your face or shower if you needed to. (Now that is questionable?) The way she appears to be so sweaty and greasy in her early morning posts, I would definitely say wash it.
We have seen her in pyjamas that she has slept in, worn all day, then slept in again so I don't think cleanliness is her first priority. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So she's nicked Minnie's bow, the balloons from UP and I'm guessing it says "Happy Place"

Shite tat. (On mugs stories)
ooh, totes original! so she's stolen minnie mouse ears - which potentially violates copyright: "Disney does not own the rights to mouse ears. What they do own the rights to is Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. So, while ears are okay, the silhouette (including the head of the mice) is not okay. Likewise, anything that resembles the likeness of a character is not okay. If you reproduce Mickey Mouse, or something that looks like Mickey Mouse, you could be violating their copyright." - the balloons from Up -"Anything drawn or designed by Disney cannot be used" - AND a phrase she's copies from a legit Disney mug! they're blatant rip-off, and i'd say she's DEFINITELY at risk of getting sued! not just for the mugs, but for the stationery, tote bags and stickers too;

"There are many limitations when selling Disney inspired products. The best answer to this question is, be creative. Do not use Disney characters in your designs. Be creative and find what inspires you in the parks or movies, and find a way to make that a product or inspire your designs.

If you choose to use Disney IP, know that you are putting yourself and your business at risk."

be creative? babs?! no chance! i am SO here for this! 🍿🍿🍿

2020-closures-wdw-disney-springs-world-of-disney-rainbow-mug-768x735.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.