Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hauls are vulgar because they literally are just "look at all this stuff I bought". She's not creative enough to make the hauls/try-ons informative! She could talk about the products, why she buys them, "and actually, X is on offer in sainsbury's right now!". Why doesn't she talk about the fit etc on clothes, why they do/don't work on her body type, describe the quality? When she does the kids clothes it would be great if she put together outfits for £10 or £15 for people looking for nice kids stiff on a budget, instead she can't remember where she got the items or how much they were!
i mean, apart from the weekly reminder that Claire's have 40% off their headbands - clearly because she's hoping to get herself a brand deal! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ah, the babettes in their naivety! ste doesn't need a bedside lamp, because he doesn't have a bedside! 🤣 #wheredoesstesleep

Screenshot_20210509_124834.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Tingo on the glove and curler that you can't buy.

Also hairspray before curling? That's a singed hair do waiting to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she insist on calling them cinnamon buns, they're bleeping pastries Emma you tit. Swirls if you must.

Very insignificant in the grand scheme of things but it REALLY winds me up!
Why she feels to need to repeatedly share a weekly photo of the cinnamon swirls is beyond me 🤷‍♀️. Can only presume she’s still holding out for a Jus-Rol deal.

They look revolting. Hers always remind me of the fat rind on a pork chop 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
GIVE IT UP EMMA! For the love of god you look deranged. Your desperation is now beyond being funny. Are you going to appear naked next? Because at this point I honestly believe NOTHING is off limits with you.
Can you honestly not see how embarrassing you are? You can be the ‘ you-est you’ without degrading yourself or embarrassing your kids.
I do think you need to address your alcohol intake because you have a problem.
If you really want to carry on with this influencer life, then take some time off, get some proper therapy and deal with your alcohol issue and have a think about what you offer on your channel. Because at the moment you offer embarrassment and that’s it.
You reek of desperation. It’s actually sad how desperate you are to cling on to this career when it’s clear it’s run it’s course. If you weren’t so arrogant I’d have some sympathy for you.
Hope that helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's just gross

20210509_154933.jpg

Further down in comments she's definitely being tattled but she just brushes it off saying she's happy to do reels and make a tit out if herself as it brings followers!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
love how someone in the comments has actually asked why babs has started labelling her reels as "realistic" - realistic size 18 try-on, realistic how to curl your hair etc - and questioned whether that means everything else she posts is fake, if she doesn't implicitly state that it's "real". of course, this has thrown babs into a state of confusion, rendering her in incapable of writing a coherent reply, and instead babbles on about how her content is all about her being a bit daft. and making people smile - which doesn't even answer the question. she's accused of simply following the latest tiktok trend - which i assume she has, since she is unable to create original content - and claims ignorance. she literally states that the title of the reel "let's people know what to expect" - no babs, that's what a trigger warning is for! no-one sees the title "realistic how to curl your hair" and expects to be faced with babs' gurning face while she flashes her boobs and talks about sweat. they literally expect to see someone showing them how they curl their hair. absolutely NOTHING about any of babs' content is "realistic", in the sense that she regularly fabricate stories simply as a way to create content, so labelling any of her content as "realistic" is a joke! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
love how someone in the comments has actually asked why babs has started labelling her reels as "realistic" - realistic size 18 try-on, realistic how to curl your hair etc - and questioned whether that means everything else she posts is fake, if she doesn't implicitly state that it's "real". of course, this has thrown babs into a state of confusion, rendering her in incapable of writing a coherent reply, and instead babbles on about how her content is all about her being a bit daft. and making people smile - which doesn't even answer the question. she's accused of simply following the latest tiktok trend - which i assume she has, since she is unable to create original content - and claims ignorance. she literally states that the title of the reel "let's people know what to expect" - no babs, that's what a trigger warning is for! no-one sees the title "realistic how to curl your hair" and expects to be faced with babs' gurning face while she flashes her boobs and talks about sweat. they literally expect to see someone showing them how they curl their hair. absolutely NOTHING about any of babs' content is "realistic", in the sense that she regularly fabricate stories simply as a way to create content, so labelling any of her content as "realistic" is a joke! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Babs addressed this lady as "Jen", so I assume she knows her. It'd have been deleted long ago if Babs didn't know her! It's confused her little brain what this lady is asking 😂

Reactions: 9
E2056AE8-9146-4D26-B33B-4C66D0A8CA6A.png

Size down on the dress for a better fit.

Maybe just stop saying you’re a size 18 in every shop and with every brand of clothing and wear whatever size fits properly.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How can anybody be happy with that hair colour? In the hair curling clip - it’s absolutely hideous!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 566483
Size down on the dress for a better fit.

Maybe just stop saying you’re a size 18 in every shop and with every brand of clothing and wear whatever size fits properly.
Interesting that she tagged her bag as Bicester village, rather than the designer she got it from. Looks like a Chloe bag to me but can’t be 100% sure. Not very genuine when she hides her designer gear to highlight a primark dress instead

Reactions: 14
Interesting that she tagged her bag as Bicester village, rather than the designer she got it from.
Well, yeah, tagging Gucci won't really blend well with the wholesome mummy on a part time teacher's pay thing shes trying.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder when we will see this TopShop haul:unsure::unsure::unsure:
You know because they do size 18 and she's a size 18:sneaky:

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.