Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on so all last week and beyond we’ve had posts about how she’s proud to be her and will in fact be the her-ist her that has her-ed. But now she’s offended that people, not even people she knows and not even people talking about or too her, don’t think her hobbies and interests are cool. People who are literally 20+ years younger than her who she has no need to impress. Like trends and fashions change between generations and that is not a new concept. if you like something and are genuinely interested in it because you are connected to it then it’s not going to bother you. It’s only if you’re pretending to like something to get clout and then that thing is no longer flauntable that it’s an issue.

(I do think she does have a point about how it’s always girls/women’s interests that get shat on but that’s hardly groundbreaking feminism)

Reactions: 19
I've said it before and I'll say it again re influencers. The concept of "I do ads so I can bring you content" only works if the content is the main thing, for Eg I watch Bailey Sarian Murder Mystery and Makeup videos, I enjoy them it's great content and clearly a lot of work goes into it, so absolutely yes I support her doing ads and being paid to influence things because it means she doesn't have to go out to work to earn money and therefore can spend more time on the content, content that I find entertaining and is free for me to watch.

Babs (and so many other influencers) have NO content in-between the ads, there is nothing that makes me want to support her not working outside of the home by watching her ads. (yes I follow her but it's a hate follow!) But they are so bleeping smug about it all, like they are owed a living from the internet. When your ads are the only creative content you have (and that is paying fast and loose with the word creative) you are doing it wrong!

Have I just made up the word 'content'?
Yes to this 👏
I was trying to articulate why I don’t care if some instagrammers do ADs
If I like them I just think good on you if it helps them carry on with renovations on their property ( house renovations being my thing)

people like babs and her mates do nothing, they just all mimick each other with their piss poor content, rubbish parenting and cardboard cut out husbands who remind me of hen pecked mummy’s boys from a 1970’s sitcom

How they have more than 30 followers amazes me 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In the last few months there have been some pretty awful hard hitting news all around the world. The guilty verdict on the murder of George Floyd, a historic moment in the BLM movement. The murder of Sarah Everard by a serving police man terrifying woman everywhere because even in 2021, walking home alone isn't safe and if you can't be safe with a police man around when can you. Also the death of baby Azaylia, showing the pure devastation of childhood cancer, and how an innocent tiny baby can go through so much pain. The second wave of covid hitting India, with the most shocking scenes of chaos, sadness and desperation i have ever seen. Families screaming outside hospitals to try and get their loved ones some medical assistance, and doctors running around trying to do their best, but ultimately knowing they are way out of their depth.
There is so much more I could mention but I think you get my point. All of these awful things and babs either doesn't mention them, or does briefly, with 0 respect and understanding. Yet she's done a post and many stories about a word someone did a tiktok about. She was basically shaking with rage in those stories! Not a single mention to some of the horrible things going on in the world. I think those last stories were the only time I've ever seen her so raging. Its utter madness, she lost her mind over a word making out it was because its sexist and unfair but really its because its shown her what a shallow life she lives. She cares way more about some random guy calling her personality out, making a joke about people loving dressing in Disney clothes and having crappy motos on wooden signs than she has cared about anything else. The world is in tatters and babs is losing her tit about being bloody cheugy. If she put half of that anger/rage into a meaningful argument, she could actually use her platform for good. What an utter knob.

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, but I just had to get it out😅

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Isn't she normally asleep at this time?

Babs is replying to comments at nearly two in the morning.
Ooh goodness me, Babs is being very defensive, strange behaviour for someone who claims to not care about a stranger's opinion of her 🤣

She’s prob pissed again being up at 2 in the morning is what a drink problem does to you

Reactions: 15
She’s prob pissed again being up at 2 in the morning is what a drink problem does to you
Also what is the point in her going caffeine free because it makes her feel 'funny' if she drinks alcohol everyday

• Heart
(I do think she does have a point about how it’s always girls/women’s interests that get shat on but that’s hardly groundbreaking feminism)
I'm surprised she's even picked up on it! I mean, in her mind, boys like football and DIY, what is there to tit on?! 🤣
It must be exhausting to be babs, just trying to keep up with everyone all the time! Think we've found the reason for the constant bed/pj's all day 🤣 from what I've read about cheugy, it sounds like me to a tee! My partner says my music taste is stuck in the 90s (and he's not wrong, I still have cds i bought back then, and listen to them in the car! 🤣) I wear leggings and uggs, like mean girls, friends etc, and don't care if that makes me cheugy, or whatever other word gets made up to describe those things, and why would I?! Babs, i like what I like, and don't care what people think! I'm being the me-est me that ever me-ed!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am so behind on these threads but i had to see what everyone is saying about this ‘cheugy’ behaviour!
So odd that she is so riled up by this, stating how fine she is with it and how she is happy to be uncool but then it has her so worked up! I fit some of that criteria, couldn’t give a tit- it’s just like how we thought of our parents growing up isnt it?
She has been extra manic lately with all the buying everything, cheugy gate and the singing! WTH is all this singing about?!
Sorry everyone for my brain dump, i’ll go back to forever catching up on the threads 😂

So she proudly posted the cheugy story then added it to her grid, but, once another blogette commented about 'why do we have names defining cool or uncool' she then changes her tack and does almost a rant on stories! Be cool, be uncool. You have 134k followers and you ain't ever going to be pleasing them all. Just be authentic, choose your you-est you and be accountable to you and yours. Stop trying to please the masses for your ads, we are seeing through it.

Reactions: 16
given what the youf today are into I'm quite happy in my corner being old and dated ta.

• Heart
I almost can’t watch her anymore. It’s like she’s having a breakdown in slow motion. She’s erratic, on an emotional rollercoaster- up one day, down the next. Her content is getting more and more bizarre - unless you read here. I don’t know if it’s alcohol or medication but she looks unwell and rambling and slurred most evenings. Her family and husband need to remove her phone for a bit.
The money can not be worth this.

Reactions: 23
Altho it looks like she had that idea pointed out to her by a follower! Which is classic Babs, pick up on what someone else said because she has no thoughts of her own!
632B6CE7-2E56-4575-B74F-F7EF386D0EE8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I almost can’t watch her anymore. It’s like she’s having a breakdown in slow motion. She’s erratic, on an emotional rollercoaster- up one day, down the next. Her content is getting more and more bizarre - unless you read here. I don’t know if it’s alcohol or medication but she looks unwell and rambling and slurred most evenings. Her family and husband need to remove her phone for a bit.
The money can not be worth this.
Imagine the bathroom floor melt down on the cruise with rough waves and she's sliding from one side of the room to another while crying her crocodile tears

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Isn't she normally asleep at this time?

Babs is replying to comments at nearly two in the morning.
I like how she said it was a ‘lighthearted’ post yet clearly said in that post that she was annoyed and it was just another way to pull down women ..... clearly our idea of lighthearted and hers are different 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.