Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Years ago it was 'basic', now it's 'cheugy'. Wonder if someone will invent a word for 'bandwagon jumping influencers who can't produce original content'.

Oh wait

'Babs' will do nicely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
babs states she "gave up" drinking caffeine - the key word here being drinking, because she still happily devours chocolate on a daily basis - because it caused her anxiety. in reality, i'm pretty sure she just uses this as a way of justifying to herself that it's totally okay to never drink water or eat nutritious food and essentially mainline sugar - because she doesn't drink caffeine, thus she's the epitome of health! if she wasn't trying to prove a point, then why the constant mentions of it, and the photos of her caffeine-free cock?!

sure if you're drinking 4 litres of pepsi max a day - as i did during the depths of my anorexia 🤦🏻‍♀️ - than absolutely, that is NOT healthy, but drinking a can of cherry pepsi max once in a while is hardly going to be detrimental to your health - especially in babs' case - or cause you to spiral into an anxiety attack. i doubt she even HAD anxiety to start with, given her self-diagnosed IBS based on the fact her stomach was a bit unsettled and she needed a peppermint tea. plus we all know a trip to primark magically cures babs of her anxiety, so simply drink the pepsi max and then take yourself on a little trip to primark! problem solved. she's such a bleeping drama kween. literally mocking people who genuinely suffer from crippling anxiety by advising they just stop drinking caffeine, and they will be cured. it's tge equivalent of telling someone with anorexia to "just eat". duck off babs. and drink a bleeping cherry pepsi max. you don't need to make every single moment of your life into a bleeping drama.
It's obvious Emma is one of those people who believes a diet coke will make all the difference to her diet, solely based on the word "diet" 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thinking about half term plans and mentions you can stay somewhere in the UK. I’m calling them going haven or somewhere

Reactions: 16
Why is she so bothered? Who gives a tit if you are cool or not we’re not in secondary school. Why does Emma care if people think some of the things she likes aren’t cool I’m sure she would think some things other people like aren’t cool in her opinion. Just like whatever the hell you want but stop going on about it as though you’ve been personally victimised Emma.

Reactions: 18
Centre Parcs, that tit is like crack to these begging influencers.
[/QUOTE]

Oh good god can you imagine bab on the zip wire flying through the centre parcs forest and actually doing some outdoorsy activities?!

Err no. I can't.

Centre parcs has no character meet and greets for a start!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A lot of the Disney influencers do Centre Parcs (like Adam Hatten) so I bet she jumps on it ahead of the cruise.

If she wants to be a Disney influencer so bad, she should start with not getting her tits out “accidentally” all the time! Or doing “it’s so hot” naked pics on her bed, which no doubt we’ll get the next instalment of this Summer.

Reactions: 9
Why is she so bothered? Who gives a tit if you are cool or not we’re not in secondary school. Why does Emma care if people think some of the things she likes aren’t cool I’m sure she would think some things other people like aren’t cool in her opinion. Just like whatever the hell you want but stop going on about it as though you’ve been personally victimised Emma.
Why doesn’t she stop concentrating on whether her fondness or ‘love’ for Disney and 80’s music is cool and concentrate on the fact people think she’s a STUPID DICK 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A half term staycation, because 3 Disney holidays a year just isn't enough!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why doesn’t she stop concentrating on whether her fondness or ‘love’ for Disney and 80’s music is cool and concentrate on the fact people think she’s a STUPID DICK 🤷‍♀️
This!! A million times this!! So many problems in her life that she tends to skate by - the strange marriage, the babying of her kids who she locks away each evening and is reluctant to be with unless it’s gram worthy, the poor diet, the alcohol, the OTT shopping, the addiction to being online, the attention seeking, the need for validation from strangers, the absence of any strong, supportive friendships it seems she has.......why do none of these things bother her?? A random on TikTok giving an opinion on whether the things she likes are cool and she’s all upset?? Please. Especially as her posts lately have ALL been about how brave and happy she is putting herself into the world and being her best self. She is SO full of tit!!

• Heart
(I do think she does have a point about how it’s always girls/women’s interests that get shat on but that’s hardly groundbreaking feminism)
[/QUOTE]

Absolutely! But she hasn't even come up with that take herself. The justmerod video she shared defining cheugy had a lot of comments saying the same thing, but he made a follow-up talking about how cheugy is gender neutral and gave examples of men's interests that are cheugy. She vaguely hinted at that second video in her stories, but her righteous anger/rant is lifted straight from the comment section.

It's obvious Emma is one of those people who believes a diet coke will make all the difference to her diet, solely based on the word "diet" 🤦
She's one of the people who would go into McDonalds and order three large meals for herself but get a diet coke because it makes her feel better 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's one of the people who would go into McDonalds and order three large meals for herself but get a diet coke because it makes her feel better 🤣
🤣
Didn’t she do an awful reel outside KFC where she was shoving food in her mouth but making a big deal of ordering a diet drink so it made it all better??

It does surprise me Babs has never been to center parcs but equally it is more outdoorsy and would involve her doing activities!
I can’t stop laughing, that’s so true 🤣 Me and my family went to Centre Parcs last September and our lodge was so far away from the plaza we hired bikes and rode there and back each time. Almost everyone has bikes to ride around I can’t imagine Babs having one

• Haha
Emma on a bike 🤣 That I'd pay to see....
And as for Kenny, I heard he's still in therapy for his brush with death when he came off his bike into Birmingham's canal 🤣🤣🤣

Speaking of which, we have not heard about the weekly Stephen bike ride for ages 😳 have we???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Emma on a bike 🤣 That I'd pay to see....
And as for Kenny, I heard he's still in therapy for his brush with death when he came off his bike into Birmingham's canal 🤣🤣🤣

Speaking of which, we have not heard about the weekly Stephen bike ride for ages 😳 have we???
Or her weekly therapy??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.