Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newport Bay is the second most expensive hotel on Disney property - a WORLD away from being bloody self catering

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Not the bloody self catering she was making it out to be then.

there are no kitchen or kitchenette facilities in that place
I reckon she thinks because there is no dining plan and they’ve had to figure it out themselves she classed that as self catering

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Oh you are missing out I have day jamas (aka legging/trailer bottoms and a vest and pyjamas) however I could go to the shops in what I class as day pyjamas or have people round. Really close people not entertain and they wouldn’t bat an eye

But actually pyjamas and dressing gown that I’d slept all night in? Nah ta babs she can keep that one 😂😂
I need day ones appropriate for a nip to the Co-Op then. That solves it.

I wore out two pairs of black Primark leggings during lockdown.

Rinsed every single penny out of that £8 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
THIS. Don’t want Brummy’s shite to come up when people googled ways to help fight the injustice but it makes my skin crawl she sat on the floor and cried over being at Disney. It’s sickeningly pathetic.
Crying on the floor at DISNEYLAND over what like 3 comments on her insta post? She's an embarrassment and the absolute epitomy of first world problems. Honestly I've just had it with this woman. Just when I thought she couldn't get any worse.

Reactions: 20
how many times is she going to mention she’s mortified!! we get it, you’re a tit!
also the B&W post, just another reason to shove in how much the kids and stephen ‘adore’ her :cautious:

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Side note: pyjamas during the day confuses me a bit. If you’re unwell, hungover, a new mother, it’s Christmas, you’re a small child or in an emotional black hole*, I think I can get it. But just on any old day? A Wednesday in July - and a warm, sunny Wednesday at that?

Is it me? Am I weird?! Is this a ‘thing’? Am I missing out on a world of watching ‘Bargain Hunt’ while in the comfort of a spotty towelling robe?

I noticed on one of BM’s decorating videos recently that she was decorating in her pyjamas and dressing gown, which seemed like the least practical clothing for such a task (any professional painter/decorators out there with an opinion on this? I’m pretty sure I don’t recall Anna Ryder-Richardson wearing a pair of Aboo PJs back on ‘Changing Rooms’...).

I was even more baffled by the fact she said she showered that morning, then changed into clean pyjamas for the rest of the day. Why not just wear...what’s that word? Hang on...it’ll come to me...

CLOTHES! That’s it. Clothes. Why not just wear actual clothes?

*Oh....💭 🤔
I'm having a pyjama day with my kids today because that's what they've asked for, but it's the first time in 2 or 3 years. It seems she does it 2 or 3 times a WEEK.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw his too and came straight here. One of her flying monkeys. I bet she reposts. She is NONE of these things.
Comments on the black and white photo too. Trolls have nothing to do with this (hate the way trolls is branded around like ‘anxiety’) but my goodness- SHE chooses to post what she posts, face up to your own actions

Reactions: 14
This is what the challenge is about.
Her lack of awareness about this, when Instagram is her career is staggering.
She is an absolute embarrassment. I saw her photo and would not associate it with what is happening in Turkey. All about her as per usual.

Reactions: 10
I can't cope with the challenge accepted. Every single post I've seen, they've used it as a women blindly supporting women post, with zero info on what its actually about. I saw @lalalaletmeexplain post stories about it yesterday and was shocked to see what it is actually about, then pissed off that its being banded about for women of privilege to make eachother feel beautiful bla bla bla 🙄 not a single one mentioned the real reason behind it, and I'm sure that's because none of them know, they all assumed that its just another "show a lady u love them", #bekind, narcissistic, kiss ass, bullshit hashtag 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬
And to add to my rant, she hasn't mentioned the person that tagged her because I bet no one has!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If you’re after top tips go over to bibbidyboddibitch account. What top tips? Everything on there is on the DLP website or common sense ffs

Reactions: 13
Babs, puts her foot in it again, wonders if it too early to have another meltdown/feels sorry for me post, to cover it up!
Thanks for the education on the true meaning of the challenge accepted black and white posts tattlers.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.