Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as we are laughing and joking about Stephen ,if he does all that she says he does for her then she is so lucky to have that. Not many husbands would do even half of that and she seems to treat him as a doormat.
Talking about him lying on her on the bathroom floor jeez I once came home from a girls night out very drunk and was crying and being sick on the bathroom floor saying “help me”.... woke up the next morning still wrapped around the toilet but with a damp bath towel over me🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So the sneakiness gets better. She posts both of her troll posts from the last week on both twitter and insta but not FB. Why? It makes no sense she’s posted pretty much everything else on there....

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg is asda customer services gonna screen shot my review of some crappy customer service I received in 2014 and send it to my husband???

I can't deal with the suspense anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As much as we are laughing and joking about Stephen ,if he does all that she says he does for her then she is so lucky to have that. Not many husbands would do even half of that and she seems to treat him as a doormat.
Talking about him lying on her on the bathroom floor jeez I once came home from a girls night out very drunk and was crying and being sick on the bathroom floor saying “help me”.... woke up the next morning still wrapped around the toilet but with a damp bath towel over me🤣🤣🤣
I really do think she’s just mean to him. She says he hates insta but insists his photographed. She ridiculed him about the dry bottoms/towel incident the babettes did the same, she implies his under the thumb with the fact he does all the household chores AND has a proper full time job whilst she watches tv and scrolls on the net for content.
my other half would be mortified if I told my friends some of the things that had happened as the result of a mistake or made him look like a servant never mind the whole of the internet as it is a public page!

Reactions: 12
Just a fb egg. No clue who she is.

I think they've looked at my social media and connected me to my husband - i comment all the time on his stuff so can only assume that's it. Otherwise I have no clue.

Yep, screenshots from here, from earlier threads.

Already reported the message. Blocked the person on fb as I imagine it's not their real account, just a stooge to do this.

Husband probably reading this! Hi!!!! 👋
I'm really sorry this is upsetting you but you honestly haven't done anything wrong other than vent frustrations on a gossip website. Last I checked that was not a crime! It's not like you've been racist or threatened violence! Xx

Reactions: 9
What a sad life, logging into tattle and hunting down people while on holiday with your kids. Grow up Emma and start being a mummy and wife

Reactions: 15
She will definitely post about it, on YouTube at least. Also if her next holiday is gifted her key worker fans will hit the roof! She can’t read the room so she probably grabbed it like everything else.
She said in her bathroom floor rant that none of her 2020 holidays were gifted so that would be interesting not sure how she'll wing it if it's gifted!

Can't believe what I've missed being off for 2 days 😂

Reactions: 1
What a sad life, logging into tattle and hunting down people while on holiday with your kids. Grow up Emma and start being a mummy and wife
She's only ruining it for herself. Now when she goes to DLP she will just be reminded of that time she had a melt down and sat around stalking people. I doubt she'll be turning a family photo from this holiday into an A3 canvas. A more accurate reminder would be if she turned a screen shot from tattle into an A3 canvas

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Next time we go to Newport Bay at DLP I will be demanding the same room as babs so I can recreate her fake cry scene! I’ll even bring my own blue plaque to make sure the room is appropriately recognised! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really do think she’s just mean to him. She says he hates insta but insists his photographed. She ridiculed him about the dry bottoms/towel incident the babettes did the same, she implies his under the thumb with the fact he does all the household chores AND has a proper full time job whilst she watches tv and scrolls on the net for content.
my other half would be mortified if I told my friends some of the things that had happened as the result of a mistake or made him look like a servant never mind the whole of the internet as it is a public page!
And she told the world he had a little doodah! 🌭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
And she told the world he had a little doodah! 🌭
If this was a male influencer making ‘jokes’ about the size of his wife’s breasts, we’d all be calling him a misogynist. I don’t understand how belittling your spouse on a public platform is considered acceptable - let alone funny.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Well I've had better weekends.

Same 'Sarah' on fb messaged my husband with loads of screenshots. Now I think that they didn't find me, they found him - I don't think his social media is as secure as mine. They've worked out who I am from him.

There was no message, just screen shots and nothing since, although I have had some 'likes' on comments I've made from ages ago on Instagram which I'm now obviously paranoid about.

Husband barely speaking to me, which I hate, would prefer a row if I'm honest. Might mention something to my boss this morning just in case.

Absolutely gone too far now.
Hi Paul!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Don't forget that she also told everybody that he has a small willy.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She never does say how she feels about others. It’s always how wonderful everyone thinks she is. Something not right there!
She has commented on how she feels her son is 'different'. She wrote an entire poem and published it in fact.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just a fb egg. No clue who she is.

I think they've looked at my social media and connected me to my husband - i comment all the time on his stuff so can only assume that's it. Otherwise I have no clue.

Yep, screenshots from here, from earlier threads.

Already reported the message. Blocked the person on fb as I imagine it's not their real account, just a stooge to do this.

Husband probably reading this! Hi!!!! 👋
I just don’t understand how someone can find you on Facebook from here? Was your Name the same or what? Confused by it all

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.