Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she has to tell everyone she spent “mucho time” with “my boy” to avoid showing her favoritism. And I thought rides weren’t a great idea for anyone post neck surgery....

Reactions: 31
And of course she drank some diet cock, and wait for it... cocks (cocktails) and hot cock (hot chocolate) too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I have one day away from here and the last thread finishes and we’re halfway through a new one!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who shouted bingo for Tuesday? She couldn’t even go 3 whole days without posting.
Glad she realises what a dick she was over her outburst although WE all know that’s her just being manipulative so the babettes fo the nooooo I completely understand I would have done the same 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She really hasn't changed a single thing then has she? Not that I really expected her to. Would normal mother of two who was reduced to crying complaining on the bathroom floor during a family holiday because of the consequence of decisions she has made and situations she has put her family in, not seriously think about her choices? If I felt unable to spend time with my kids because of the way I chose to conduct myself online, I would just bleeping stop.
Unfortunately those kids arent her priority. Emma is the only thing that Emma cares about, sustaining her ego and flogging herself and her kids online for a few quid and a trip away. Its bleeping sickening.

And it's not bleeping called cock! You never call it that casually, only when your depraved mind takes over.

Reactions: 24
After reading the post Ultimate Girl Gang shared yesterday, about stolen kids images, plus the fact Babs two have already been found on horrible websites.... I really think she should reconsider the photo of Ethan.

I know she’d sell their souls for a pair of saltwaters but it’s just ridiculous now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently she couldn't believe just how silly she had been, I mean I'm sure we could help her out to understand a bit more about that couldn't we?

And why has Erin been on the rides when she has had neck surgery? That's unbelievable!! I wouldn't of thought 6 months post op is enough - isn't she still doing daily physio at home? How addicted to shopping must she be! She posted earlier in the Week her red heart sunnies were missing and then she's ordered some new ones, like she hasn't got enough pairs of other sun glasses but no the drama kween must have red love heart ones. Please!

Who shouted bingo for Tuesday? She couldn’t even go 3 whole days without posting.
Glad she realises what a dick she was over her outburst although WE all know that’s her just being manipulative so the babettes fo the nooooo I completely understand I would have done the same 🙄
She could also wheel the period cake out in 3-5days time and try and blame her toddler tantrum on PMS for extra sympathy. “Oh look my hormones made me do it. Haha. Look at how relatable I am!”

Reactions: 10
Oh, so now she's had a little check and realised the Babettes still adore her, she wants to apologise for being "silly" and "if I worried you"... considering she looked like she was having a breakdown on the bathroom floor, I expect she did worry people!!! My God! That is master manipulation right there- and if course the Babettes fell for it hook line and sinker! I'm telling you, it was all an elaborate ruse for a weekend off!!!

• Heart
After reading the post Ultimate Girl Gang shared yesterday, about stolen kids images, plus the fact Babs two have already been found on horrible websites.... I really think she should reconsider the photo of Ethan.

I know she’d sell their souls for a pair of saltwaters but it’s just ridiculous now.
was he in his swimwear again? 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She could also wheel the period cake out in 3-5days time and try and blame her toddler tantrum on PMS for extra sympathy. “Oh look my hormones made me do it. Haha. Look at how relatable I am!”
Also very telling her “world” photo includes the children only. Has Ste had enough of ya following your outburst Babs 😂😂😂

still early morning posting but at least we haven’t been subjected to her screech or face with 💩 lighting

Reactions: 9
Do you know, I think her "come back" stories have annoyed me more than 20 insanely clever women, Fajitagate, and the ensuing drama- because it's just shown how bleeping fake it all was.

Reactions: 21
Do you know, I think her "come back" stories have annoyed me more than 20 insanely clever women, Fajitagate, and the ensuing drama- because it's just shown how bleeping fake it all was.
She was always planning on giving herself a weekend off but at least now she can't share pre shot and prerecorded stuff like it is real time. I'm sure her plan was to set up and pretend she was there this week perhaps because she's busy this week so needed that pre recorded content. Maybe packing for the move or actually moving.

Reactions: 15
Guys I don’t know if you know this but her leg is SO NUMB!! 🙄🙄 Didn’t stop you making a tit of yourself in the middle of main street though did it Emlie!?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also very telling her “world” photo includes the children only. Has Ste had enough of ya following your outburst Babs 😂😂😂

still early morning posting but at least we haven’t been subjected to her screech or face with 💩 lighting
I also predict there might be a couple-y type photo (potentially kissing?) once she reads all this, just to show how much he adores her and that he’s definitely not gay and their marriage definitely isn’t dead 🙄

Very glad there’s no morning screech, not sure the headache I’ve woken up with could cope with it!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She was always planning on giving herself a weekend off but at least now she can't share pre shot and prerecorded stuff like it is real time. I'm sure her plan was to set up and pretend she was there this week perhaps because she's busy this week so needed that pre recorded content. Maybe packing for the move or actually moving.
It was so calculated for max engagement wasnt it? Imagine having to do all that, manipulate people like that, to have a few days off instead of just saying "lockdown was hard work for all of us, and we are really lucky that we are getting to go away. I'm going to have a few days with my family and I'll post some pics and let you know what it was like when we are home". What a tit life you've given yourself Emma.

Reactions: 23
Well, well, well.

Maybe I'm being overly cynical but I would be extremely surprised to hear that Emma hasn't been monitoring these threads very closely over the last few days, seeing that she's addressed so much of what's been discussed head on:

Making sure we know the kids are asleep while she posts
Acknowledging her "ridiculous clothes"
"Stephen loves it" - how willing and happy he is to be involved has been a hot topic over the weekend
Saying the kids are her world - again, her priorities have been up for discussion a lot lately.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Like I said, maybe I'm just being cynical. But my first thought was how offensive it is to her actual followers if I'm right. That she's just creating content to match what is discussed over here. And frankly, my intelligence is insulted too. She could be a little less obvious about it.

Edit: also missed highlighting how much time she's spent with Ethan, as pointed out by @LadyKate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Well, well, well.

Maybe I'm being overly cynical but I would be extremely surprised to hear that Emma hasn't been monitoring these threads very closely over the last few days, seeing that she's addressed so much of what's been discussed head on:

Making sure we know the kids are asleep while she posts
Acknowledging her "ridiculous clothes"
"Stephen loves it" - how willing and happy he is to be involved has been a hot topic over the weekend
Saying the kids are her world - again, her priorities have been up for discussion a lot lately.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Like I said, maybe I'm just being cynical. But my first thought was how offensive it is to her actual followers if I'm right. That she's just creating content to match what is discussed over here. And frankly, my intelligence is insulted too. She could be a little less obvious about it.

Edit: also missed highlighting how much time she's spent with Ethan, as pointed out by @LadyKate.
Oh those posts are so manipulative and in response to all we have said over the last few days. Shame that she STILL plans her days/posts/contents are in response to us. It would be so much more organic content if she did it over a period of time and not just threw it all into her comeback stories.

Also why does she have to wear the same clothes as her daughter.
I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 17
Referring to the kids as ‘my world’ yet not caring enough about them to be bothered about who you’re exposing them to on a daily basis? Giving them no privacy, monetising them and making a desperate fool of yourself which will almost certainly embarrass them as they get older. But it’s all ok as they’re grinning in their Disney ears, right? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.