Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Memmy

VIP Member

Ultimate Girl Gang has posted on her stories today, prompted by a speech made by Blake Lively, about protecting our kids online. She then shared this article.

Worth everyone reading, particularly influencers, and more particularly, you Emma.
This makes me so sad. These are extreme cases and hopefully authorities can get a handle on this and also parents need to think a bit before posting.

But what about all the information Babs has shared about her children and family...schools usually have bullies. These kids are going to be mocked so badly for the things Babs has done and what she has shared about them. She doesnt think before she speaks or acts.

What if people say
"haha your dad has a small willy"
Or "haha I've seen your mum naked"
Or "I know you watch in the night garden"
Or "Your mum says you're different"

The only person to blame is their own mother and their father for letting it her do it

Omg
Imagine if Ste is secretly one of the Insanely Clever 20 and thats how he vents all his frustration! Would be even better than MODgate! 🤣
That would be the plot twist in Babs the movie

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
She really hasn't changed a single thing then has she? Not that I really expected her to. Would normal mother of two who was reduced to crying complaining on the bathroom floor during a family holiday because of the consequence of decisions she has made and situations she has put her family in, not seriously think about her choices? If I felt unable to spend time with my kids because of the way I chose to conduct myself online, I would just fucking stop.
Unfortunately those kids arent her priority. Emma is the only thing that Emma cares about, sustaining her ego and flogging herself and her kids online for a few quid and a trip away. Its fucking sickening.

And it's not fucking called cock! You never call it that casually, only when your depraved mind takes over.

Apparently she couldn't believe just how silly she had been, I mean I'm sure we could help her out to understand a bit more about that couldn't we?

And why has Erin been on the rides when she has had neck surgery? That's unbelievable!! I wouldn't of thought 6 months post op is enough - isn't she still doing daily physio at home? How addicted to shopping must she be! She posted earlier in the Week her red heart sunnies were missing and then she's ordered some new ones, like she hasn't got enough pairs of other sun glasses but no the drama kween must have red love heart ones. Please!

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Oh, so now she's had a little check and realised the Babettes still adore her, she wants to apologise for being "silly" and "if I worried you"... considering she looked like she was having a breakdown on the bathroom floor, I expect she did worry people!!! My God! That is master manipulation right there- and if course the Babettes fell for it hook line and sinker! I'm telling you, it was all an elaborate ruse for a weekend off!!!

• Heart

MrsAA

Also people from Birmingham are much nicer than her. I’m not from the city but not far and go there quite a lot. She gives the city a bad name. Brummies are lovely. She is not.

• Heart

Hovis91

I predict she will start screen shoting some comments from here to show her minions over the next couple,of days ....hope she chooses one of mine then I can sue her for copywrite 🤣
Because I feel like I am just chatting shit with my friends I have to delete the kisses at the end of my posts every single time!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jade33

VIP Member
I can't cope with the challenge accepted. Every single post I've seen, they've used it as a women blindly supporting women post, with zero info on what its actually about. I saw @lalalaletmeexplain post stories about it yesterday and was shocked to see what it is actually about, then pissed off that its being banded about for women of privilege to make eachother feel beautiful bla bla bla 🙄 not a single one mentioned the real reason behind it, and I'm sure that's because none of them know, they all assumed that its just another "show a lady u love them", #bekind, narcissistic, kiss ass, bullshit hashtag 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬
And to add to my rant, she hasn't mentioned the person that tagged her because I bet no one has!

• Angry
  • Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
I'll be honest these mum influencers are getting me all confused about empowerment and feminism. Am I supposed to be 'body confident', wear my swim suit and my high tops with lots of eye shadow on, or am I supposed to not wash for days and stay in my pjs? I guess they'll say 'you do what makes you happy'. Ok tattle, tattle makes me happy

• Haha
  • Heart
Can you imagine being fobbed off with alton towers whilst your sister gets taken to Disney land.

Also, since when did we need consent from our partners for being on tattle? My husband doesn't know, nor would he give two sh**s
If my husband found out about my tattle account he would be like "so not only do you b*tch about everyone IRL you also go online to have a moan about people?"

He knows who he married, gossip is in my blood 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha

waywithwords

Has anyone ever noticed that EVERY Saturday when she posts the Danish Pastries of dreams for breakfast she HAS GOT to point out that Ste is having a lie in?!!! Every. Single. Week.
It really sticks in her claw that one day a week he has a lie in, when, by her own admission, he is up getting those kids fed and ready every other day while she's in her sweaty pit on Insta Stories.
Sorry, bit random but it annoys the life out of me 🤣🤣
I was going to buy those Jus-Rol cinnamon rolls on my online shop last week but I just couldn’t do it. It was like there was a force field around my finger actually preventing me from adding them to my basket.

It’ll be the same with Old El Paso fajitas now.

I’m just grateful she doesn’t drink tea, because my Yorkshire is sacred, and I won’t have ANYONE pee on that bonfire.

• Haha

Hovis91

Got a thread title .. Emma is back and feeling mortified,so do the right thing and admit you lied.

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Her address had been found out absolutely yonks ago through Stephens business on companies house I believe? I don’t think anyone has actively threatened her about going to her house but if I had a family and a large group of people who hate me knew where I lived, I’d probably move on the quiet so nobody tries to find me again for safety 🤣
‘Hate’ is a very strong word & has only been used by Emma.
I think ‘strongly disagree with her lies’ is more apt.

• Heart

Sponfused

VIP Member
The fact that these people can share their entire lives online INCLUDING THEIR OWN FUCKING ADDRESS... But their neighbour’s are discouraged from joining a gossip website to discuss them??? I’m really sorry @MrsBriggs. It’s all bullshit.

Reactions: 23

Crispeater2000

I've always been a lurker but she has got me so riled today, in fact any if these YouTube/Insta twats who have posted a black and white picture having absolutely no idea why they are doing so but think it's an opportunity to post a cute pic are utterly tragic. The fact that her numbskull followers are commenting saying 'I love my dressing gown too' on a post which is meant to be highlighting something so dreadful just grinds my gears massively!! I'm ashamed to say I used to be a follower and actually laughed at some of her stuff but over the last few months she has become increasingly more irritating to the point where now just seeing her face and yellow teeth annoys me! She's a knob

• Heart
  • Angry

MrsSplusone

Not the bloody self catering she was making it out to be then.

there are no kitchen or kitchenette facilities in that place
I reckon she thinks because there is no dining plan and they’ve had to figure it out themselves she classed that as self catering

• Haha
  • Angry

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
If she is mortified, she needs to tell her face and voice, because she looks and sounds SMUG AS FUCK. How can she go from bathroom floor breakdown to that in a couple of days? Even in the most magical place on Earth. Surely even the Babettes will see through that.

• Haha