Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo of Ethan 🤦‍♀️ Absolute nightmare! What kind of idiot is she!
Its like everything in those Stories is two fingers up to Tattle!.....
The pic of Ethan that is soooo wrong
The ref to Cock/Coke/Cocktails
Erin on the Ride after neck surgery
Babs dancing with her numb leg and fanny flap in the air.

I honestly thought she might have come back with some grace and decorum, like just a tiny bit! But no!!!! As dumb and as vulgar as ever!
Those poor kids!!!!!
And don’t forget the pic of Stephen with the caption...”He LOVES it!”...she really has no idea! Cue back on her stories from her pit from 6am tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
so her son is not a fan of rides.
💡 I know! Let’s take him to Disney land.
Selfish woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Selfish woman.
And last year she sent him to Alton Towers with Ste while her and Erin went to DLP with Nanny San cos he,,,,,,,, doesnt like rides 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This whole roadshow has to end in a year or so as Erin will quite rightly kick back when in secondary school and refuse to be sold. I fear this 'rollercoaster' of frantic posts will continue until then.
I hope so! Surely she won’t want to twin with her mother by then! I think she’s probably annoyed that Ethan doesn’t want to sleep beside her anymore and is actually quite grown up now! It means less content for her and she can’t ‘advise’ mummies of younger kids!

Reactions: 4
Everything she has wrote about she has read here and tried (badly) to try to address what we are saying about her .

Reactions: 12
She's not been able to segue into topics parents of older kids might relate to has she? it's still all sticker books and reward charts.

Everything she has wrote about she has read here and tried (badly) to try to address what we are saying about her .
That is so obvious isn’t it (the reference to cock, the meltdown ref)
Makes me laugh. Hinch is the same haha

Reactions: 13
And last year she sent him to Alton Towers with Ste while her and Erin went to DLP with Nanny San cos he,,,,,,,, doesnt like rides 🤦‍♀️
Poor bairn! Also in one of her vlogs she says DLP is about the same size as Alton Towers!!! 🤔

Reactions: 2
If you look closely at the photo of Ste ( where she says “even Stephen is loving it “ i am seeing he is trying to send us a “ help me “ message ... bit like when Britney had 911 written in her bottom eyelashes 🤣
That crush ride has to be the worst thing to go on when you have had neck surgery.
Have to say the kids look like they are thoroughly enjoying it ,despite her meltdown,which makes me think they must so so desensitised to her tantrums now .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
If tattle bothers her as much as she claims it does, then just don’t come on here. If the truth bothers you so much then don’t be so shady. Simple really.

Reactions: 13
Also, trying to make "cock" a thing....could dodgy folk searching for actual cock not then come across her stories and then see pics of her innocent kids? It all turns my stomach to be honest. I dont even think i can hate watch her anymore.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Was just thinking in the shower...while washing not crying fully clothed...that BM will become that car crash person you keep on your social media. Just to watch and cringe at. Because not one of her friends jumped in to her rescue. Has she not learnt from Louise that no one wants to be grouped in with *that* friend. Remember...MOD was dropped by everyone. And she had way more followers.

The photo of her with the cocktail and the sunglasses. She looks fresh up off the bathroom floor. Looks like all the fake tears she squirted in her eyes made her face react badly and swell up 😥

Reactions: 7
Selfish woman.
It’s ALL for her. I’ve never know a grown woman behave like this over Disney. I just find it utterly baffling. Her kids are going to be mortified in a couple of years....

Reactions: 6
I don't get the Disney thing either. I have been to two of them once and really enjoyed it but it's a great theme park to me. Nothing 'magical' about it - it's just a money making marketing machine. I appreciate I seem to be in the minority with this though.

Reactions: 15
She’ll be busy editing the Disney vlog to upload tomorrow.

Odd how she hasn’t posted any of this on her Disney page. Is that because she doesn’t want any potential Disney partnerships knowing about her recent meltdown? 🤔

Reactions: 16
It’s ALL for her. I’ve never know a grown woman behave like this over Disney. I just find it utterly baffling. Her kids are going to be mortified in a couple of years....
I know it really is! Is it real or just something she thought she would get hooked on for content? All of the bags of tat and even keeping the t-shirts just for Disney?? I get all of the ears and daft hats...I did that myself but never considered Disney outfits! I don’t get why you would want to go year after year especially when only 2 of them actually like the rides!!

I don't get the Disney thing either. I have been to two of them once and really enjoyed it but it's a great theme park to me. Nothing 'magical' about it - it's just a money making marketing machine. I appreciate I seem to be in the minority with this though.
Totally agree! Plus it’s not a holiday you’re on the go all of the time. It’s the same thing every time and the cost is ridiculous! Clearly she has more money than sense!

Reactions: 6
😉He loves it ... those eyes say help to me. I'm joking obviously babs

If you look closely at the photo of Ste ( where she says “even Stephen is loving it “ i am seeing he is trying to send us a “ help me “ message ... bit like when Britney had 911 written in her bottom eyelashes 🤣
That crush ride has to be the worst thing to go on when you have had neck surgery.
Have to say the kids look like they are thoroughly enjoying it ,despite her meltdown,which makes me think they must so so desensitised to her tantrums now .
Omg I just put same thing! Great minds and all that
20200728_094108.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll be busy editing the Disney vlog to upload tomorrow.

Odd how she hasn’t posted any of this on her Disney page. Is that because she doesn’t want any potential Disney partnerships knowing about her recent meltdown? 🤔
Good point. How would she spin that into an AD. DLP, great place for a public meltdown #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel the same. If people like it & feel the magic then I’m happy for them.
But, some person dressed up as Donald Duck chasing me down the street - puts the fear of god into me 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.