Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe the hypocrisy and manipulative ways of this women. She cries angrily on her stories and not even 4 days later she’s back saying oh I’m so mortified, and then changing it straight back to her usual cringey tit and hashtags. I lie about ads and went to Disneyland Paris during a global pandemic that I was scared stiff of a few weeks ago but I’m just like you! I fart like all you fools! I have flatulence! So manipulative and narcissistic it drives me mad. She literally jokes about domestic violence and imo mocks people that actually suffer with mental health. No 40+ year old woman should be crying and saying tit like that on her stories. It blows my mind she did that. That’s the type of breakdown I would have had age 6 maybe? When my parents let my brother sit in the front car seat instead of me. No one’s won Bab. You’re the one at Disneyland during a global pandemic and still able to manipulate your fans in broad daylight due to your fake tears on the bathroom floor. Also get over yourself, you don’t need to have a paddy over everything. Especially when you CHOOSE to look at a gossip site. You give us more attention than your own fans, and your own kids. Must hurt knowing the only time your engagements up is when you get the fake crocodile tears out, and only having a small dodgy amount of public support from your ‘colleagues’ boo boo Bab, boo hoo. Get over yourself and stop caring so much about us all when you still do the same actions and behaviour we have sincerely warned you against. We are not trolls. Simply warning you of the dangers you put right in front of your own children.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
View attachment 195295
What's the bet this poor Babette will be blocked for pointing out something perfectly valid?
Nothing good happens from silencing people. She's already blocked so many well meaning peoole.
The irony is this cause that she knows nothing about is to give a voice to women...

View attachment 195295
What's the bet this poor Babette will be blocked for pointing out something perfectly valid?
oh my goodness, her comment already had 6 likes, and probably more people silently agreed...which bathroom floor can expect her next

Reactions: 16
As she always tells us, this is her 'job'. Well maybe start acting a bit more professional.

Reactions: 21
Just fully read the caption on that pic. Most people who have done it (pre realising what it was about) have mentioned the person who nominated them, and then nominated another person... Emma has done neither. So this is 100% another bandwagon for her. I am very interested to see the response now someone has pointed out to her what it is for!!! Her narcissism is strong in that caption.

• Sad
It's telling that both of her children said she looked best in her pyjamas and she should just wear them all day. That's obviously how they're used to seeing her. Also, Stephen thinks she looks her best when she's just woken up? How would he know what that looks like? We all see it more than he does!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Wow she completely used that photo “challenge” as an excuse to point out how much her family love and adore her etc, she gets worse and worse 🤬🤬🤬
Also , how bleeping hypocritical to take part in something that is to raise awareness for DV when she bleeping jokes about domestic violence against her husband all the time!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Right. I have to have a rant (shocker) I’m pissed off at most people that are doing the blackandwhitechallenge without actually knowing what it’s about. But Babs doing it has really boiled my PISS.
It’s to make people aware of the massive amounts of female honicide in turkey - mainly at the hands of their partners through DV and the fact Turkey is basically trying to remove the law that makes DV illegal. The black and white photos are what is splashed over the media of the victims.
Yes, babs the same domestic violence you joked about. Just another bandwagon, huh? 🤬🤬
I didn't know about this challenge and I certainly would never have got that from her post.

Shes basically used it as a way to validate to us that her husband adores her.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Comments on that post- all Babettes over the moon she is back, looking happier, sharing their love of PJs... which comment will Emma fixate on? The one pointing out she's not understood the point of the challenge

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Comments on that post- all Babettes over the moon she is back, looking happier, sharing their love of PJs... which comment will Emma fixate on? The one pointing out she's not understood the point of the challenge
Tattle threads

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don't think it is appropriate to use #challengeaccepted to turn it to being about how her son thinks she looks good in a dressing gown. This movement was started to highlight women being murdered in Turkey. This kind of post trivalises it.

She obviously needed that validation from strangers telling her she deserved her Disney Trip. Despite claiming to be mortified by her crying on stories she has mentioned it several times since the event. She reminds me of the Sally Fields Oscar acceptance 'you love me, you really love me' speech.

Right. I have to have a rant (shocker) I’m pissed off at most people that are doing the blackandwhitechallenge without actually knowing what it’s about. But Babs doing it has really boiled my PISS.
It’s to make people aware of the massive amounts of female honicide in turkey - mainly at the hands of their partners through DV and the fact Turkey is basically trying to remove the law that makes DV illegal. The black and white photos are what is splashed over the media of the victims.
Yes, babs the same domestic violence you joked about. Just another bandwagon, huh? 🤬🤬
...and this woman was a teacher!!!

We all know that’s gonna be hundreds of horrible messages again.

Even though a) it’s not horrible it’s informative and b) there are 2 people giving details of where to find more info.

Reactions: 15
Snuggle in bed, grab a cuppa and watch something a little different? .... a montage of Disneyland Paris and two privileged children. Wow that got me over hump day - thanks Bab, I'd be lost without you my darling.

And you know what you should feel mortified, because the day before your tantrum was the day a high profile case was given the most disgusting verdict and a woman who lost her husband and the life she once knew got no justice. I refuse to say any name due to not wanting to link good and honest people to this selfish slob.

Then we have you crying on the floor saying you can't do it because you got called out over a lie.

You should stay embarrassed and mortified because YOUR actions were disgusting. If I had what she did I would feel far too ashamed to come back.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Side note: pyjamas during the day confuses me a bit. If you’re unwell, hungover, a new mother, it’s Christmas, you’re a small child or in an emotional black hole*, I think I can get it. But just on any old day? A Wednesday in July - and a warm, sunny Wednesday at that?

Is it me? Am I weird?! Is this a ‘thing’? Am I missing out on a world of watching ‘Bargain Hunt’ while in the comfort of a spotty towelling robe?

I noticed on one of BM’s decorating videos recently that she was decorating in her pyjamas and dressing gown, which seemed like the least practical clothing for such a task (any professional painter/decorators out there with an opinion on this? I’m pretty sure I don’t recall Anna Ryder-Richardson wearing a pair of Aboo PJs back on ‘Changing Rooms’...).

I was even more baffled by the fact she said she showered that morning, then changed into clean pyjamas for the rest of the day. Why not just wear...what’s that word? Hang on...it’ll come to me...

CLOTHES! That’s it. Clothes. Why not just wear actual clothes?

*Oh....💭 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Snuggle in bed, grab a cuppa and watch something a little different? .... a montage of Disneyland Paris and two privileged children. Wow that got me over hump day - thanks Bab, I'd be lost without you my darling.

And you know what you should feel mortified, because the day before your tantrum was the day a high profile case was given the most disgusting verdict and a woman who lost her husband and the life she once knew got no justice. I refuse to say any name due to not wanting to link good and honest people to this selfish slob.

Then we have you crying on the floor saying you can't do it because you got called out over a lie.

You should stay embarrassed and mortified because YOUR actions were disgusting. If I had what she did I would feel far too ashamed to come back.
THIS. Don’t want Brummy’s shite to come up when people googled ways to help fight the injustice but it makes my skin crawl she sat on the floor and cried over being at Disney. It’s sickeningly pathetic.

Side note: pyjamas during the day confuses me a bit. If you’re unwell, hungover, a new mother, it’s Christmas, you’re a small child or in an emotional black hole*, I think I can get it. But just on any old day? A Wednesday in July - and a warm, sunny Wednesday at that?

Is it me? Am I weird?! Is this a ‘thing’? Am I missing out on a world of watching ‘Bargain Hunt’ while in the comfort of a spotty towelling robe?

I noticed on one of BM’s decorating videos recently that she was decorating in her pyjamas and dressing gown, which seemed like the least practical clothing for such a task (any professional painter/decorators out there with an opinion on this? I’m pretty sure I don’t recall Anna Ryder-Richardson wearing a pair of Aboo PJs back on ‘Changing Rooms’...).

I was even more baffled by the fact she said she showered that morning, then changed into clean pyjamas for the rest of the da. Why not just wear...what’s that word? Hang on...it’ll come to me...

CLOTHES! That’s it. Clothes. Why not just wear actual clothes?

*Oh....💭 🤔
Oh you are missing out I have day jamas (aka legging/trailer bottoms and a vest and pyjamas) however I could go to the shops in what I class as day pyjamas or have people round. Really close people not entertain and they wouldn’t bat an eye

But actually pyjamas and dressing gown that I’d slept all night in? Nah ta babs she can keep that one 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.