Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear I’ve missed what’s happened here... has she targeted you, what for? Standing up for child exploitation? Calling out her bullshit?
duck me.
I live down the road from her.
Really can’t say anything now. It’s all been elevated to a dangerous level & I’m not allowed to comment x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
No one knows for sure, but she's presumably referring to the 20 most prolific posters?? Still- why by SO bothered about 20 of us when you have 1000s who think your great?
This is what I'm constantly struggling with understanding!
She has over 116,000 followers on Insta, over 65k on YT, I cannot for the life of me fathom this out.
If we're just 20 insanely clever women why not just let us be and carry on flashing her sweaty gunt the adoring tens of thousands who are clearly no better than her 🤷‍♀️

Really can’t say anything now. It’s all been elevated to a dangerous level & I’m not allowed to comment x
This is just horrible Mrs B! She's a hypocrit!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
good idea, we'll need stock for the tattleland gift shop
If we're doing mugs we'll definitely need "cheeky cock" glasses too! 🤣 maybe get some candles on the go, "smells like child exploitation" "eau de bullshit", that type of thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is what I'm constantly struggling with understanding!
She has over 116,000 followers on Insta, over 65k on YT, I cannot for the life of me fathom this out.
If we're just 20 insanely clever women why not just let us be and carry on flashing her sweaty gunt the adoring tens of thousands who are clearly no better than her 🤷‍♀️
It’s cos she knows we speak the truth! And that’s what she’s really worried about.

Reactions: 11
Can we have some attractions referencing other Tattle threads too? We could have Bibbity Bobbity Brummy’s Bouncy Castle, Meldrum’s Haunted Mansion, Rebecca Lamb’s Tearooms (Spam and banana bread daily specials) the possibilities are endless!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So she can bully you because you speak the truth?!! Oh right, that’s ok is it?
I really do think these people need to understand properly what the word troll means.
I know you can’t comment @MrsBriggs but this has awakened by sense of justice!!!

Reactions: 15
I used to feel a bit sorry for her, thinking that Louise and some of the other influencer Mums thought they were above her but now see Brummy as a nasty piece of work and a clunking embarrassment.
Every time I have seen her in a video with other people including Louise, Katie and I hate to say it, even Rebecca Meldrum (😱) she comes across as a mean girl. She is sarcastic and makes lots of jokes at other people’s expense. She was flat out rude to Katie on many occasions but even managed to make Louise look uncomfortable and she doesn’t seem like a wallflower by any means. I wouldn’t even begrudge her for that if she was just honest about who she is, but she prefers to try and maintain the illusion that she is a humble, quirky Disney loving geek who doesn’t fit in with the cool girl influencers but is super brave for existing in her plus size body and just wants to make us all smile, all for a meagre part time teacher’s wage.

I. Just. Don’t. Buy. It. Sorry. Emma.

I truely think she knows we are into something which is why she seems to take comments on here way more personally than other influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s cos she knows we speak the truth! And that’s what she’s really worried about.
We absolutely speak the truth. Fajita Gate on Friday night hit that nail on the head.
And I don't think the lack of "talking stories" is anything to do with her feeling like "a dick" (her words) she had no intention of covering any of this shizzle on her stories yet,,,,,, as to why, I think all is still to be revealed on that front.

Reactions: 17
I really do think these people need to understand properly what the word troll means.
I know you can’t comment @MrsBriggs but this has awakened by sense of justice!!!
I'd like to know when the authorities find out she and people on her behalf are threatening to contact our families to intimidate them how innocent they'd think she was then

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Let me guess..she thinks it was you who told us about her house being for sale when in fact it was Tit for Tatty? 😡

Reactions: 9
I really hope that @MrsBriggs isn't going to be the scapegoat for all that has happened over this weekend.
I also believe that Babs is a mean girl and will do anything to get her "Revenge" on people she feels have wronged her. She wants to portray herself as the hero of instagram.
As I have said before, she takes on other peoples personas, that is why she enjoys all the banal reality shows that she binge watches. Seeking out more personalities to copy.
Edit to add:
She tried to be Louise
Tried to be Rosey
Most of the characters in The real housewives of duck knows where!

Reactions: 16
I’m taking one for the team, guys - for The Tattle 20 ✊🏼😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Let me guess..she thinks it was you who told us about her house being for sale when in fact it was Tit for Tatty? 😡
It was actually my mate's talking parrot who was looking for a new place to live, saw the house listing and recognised the house from the photos. That parrot cannot keep its big beak shut

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This makes me so mad, sending you hugs Mrs Briggs! She cant handle anything except being worshipped and that is a dangerous woman to be allowed on the internet 'influencing' and raising kids. Hopefully she'll move soon and you can carry on your life in a glorious Emma free zone!!!!

Reactions: 14
Do we think at any point the school has called her in to tell her about the photos she posts online of the kids? Like maybe what this is about? She got over emotional about them moving up a year and they collected the reports maybe she was called in by the head and from September she won’t be posting photos of the kids and the house move is the perfect excuse for her to say I’ve had to make some decisions because of the trolls

Reactions: 6
Do we think at any point the school has called her in to tell her about the photos she posts online of the kids? Like maybe what this is about? She got over emotional about them moving up a year and they collected the reports maybe she was called in by the head and from September she won’t be posting photos of the kids and the house move is the perfect excuse for her to say I’ve had to make some decisions because of the trolls
You could be on to something here.... I wonder can heads say such a thing? I believe they should and if they have they seem to be the only ones giving a tit about her children's safety.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.