Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope her fans take the time to educate her on this so she can’t blame trolls (aka women that see through her and stand up for truth and morality). Honestly straight back to this, she’s a disaster.

Reactions: 8
Not sure what she’s so mortified about, wasn’t that much different from her usual cringe content.

Typical of her to get things so wrong with that black and white post too. If there’s one thing we can rely on it’s Babs being insensitive.

Reactions: 12
I hope her fans take the time to educate her on this so she can’t blame trolls (aka women that see through her and stand up for truth and morality). Honestly straight back to this, she’s a disaster.
Dictator Babs of Babsaria cries, "If you speak I shall call 'troll' and block off your head! I WILL be mortified, I WILL be loved"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dictator Babs of Babsaria cries, "If you speak I shall call 'troll' and block off your head! I WILL be mortified, I WILL be loved"
She reminds me of the queen of hearts in the cartoon (not Tim Burtons version)

• Haha
Not sure what she’s so mortified about, wasn’t that much different from her usual cringe content.

Typical of her to get things so wrong with that black and white post too. If there’s one thing we can rely on it’s Babs being insensitive.
Mortified we’ve found her out! That she did lie about it and I bet she sent some cross messages to the account which filmed her, let’s also not forget she never addressed that when she threw her toys out the pram..... considering the allegations against that account she does need to take time to educate herself! Ironic that she’s posting this black and white photo but was called out for her own DV jokes! We remember Emma, it doesn’t just go away

Probably not the Disney character she was hoping for, but replace ‘Who’s Been Painting My Roses Red’ with ‘Who’s Been Disagreeing With Me On My Thread’ and I have to admit, it’s uncanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And it looks like brummy no mates wasn’t even nominated as she doesn’t mention anyone. Just a photo and bandwagon. Hope she admits fault for once without blaming anyone else. She should look into things before jumping on but she’s obsessed with attention and getting noticed, trying to prove how wonderful she is and how adored she is (what’s that all about?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And it looks like brummy no mates wasn’t even nominated as she doesn’t mention anyone. Just a photo and bandwagon. Hope she admits fault for once without blaming anyone else. She should look into things before jumping on but she’s obsessed with attention and getting noticed, trying to prove how wonderful she is and how adored she is (what’s that all about?!)
Is anyone considering nominating her for a month off social media?

Probably the only bandwagon she won’t jump on.

• Haha
So her babettes are now on “troll” lookout.
How about if she looked into something before jumping on the band wagon she wouldn’t have this problem.

The babettes really are bab struck 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m sorry but the “feed the trolls” reminds me of the pidgeon lady in Mary Poppins. Imagine Babs on a bench in her local park, in her pjs and dressing gown going “feed the trolls, tuppance a bag.”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
that's who I had in mind too 😂

Edit: This will probably inspire her to dress as queen of hearts at Halloween. You're welcome

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't cope with the challenge accepted. Every single post I've seen, they've used it as a women blindly supporting women post, with zero info on what its actually about. I saw @lalalaletmeexplain post stories about it yesterday and was shocked to see what it is actually about, then pissed off that its being banded about for women of privilege to make eachother feel beautiful bla bla bla 🙄 not a single one mentioned the real reason behind it, and I'm sure that's because none of them know, they all assumed that its just another "show a lady u love them", #bekind, narcissistic, kiss ass, bullshit hashtag 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬
And to add to my rant, she hasn't mentioned the person that tagged her because I bet no one has!
Rosie Ramsey has posted one and even stated in the caption that she's not sure what it is about. I mean, at least she has been honest, but wouldn't you try and find out or, er, not post it??

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry but the “feed the trolls” reminds me of the pidgeon lady in Mary Poppins. Imagine Babs on a bench in her local park, in her pjs and dressing gown going “feed the trolls, tuppance a bag.”
Cracking up 😂

Seriously, Claire - how are you getting on with this film script? Because there’s a lot of material here. I feel like we’re just gifting you this stuff now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This woman is an utter horror. I stepped away from looking at loads of accounts at the start of lockdown and need to stop watching this creature.

She just gets more and more self obsessed, deluded, crass, vulgar and is so tone deaf the whole bloody time she actually makes me furious 😡

Reactions: 14
I was just about to say the exact same thing! bleeping tunes in My head now 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's telling that both of her children said she looked best in her pyjamas and she should just wear them all day. That's obviously how they're used to seeing her. Also, Stephen thinks she looks her best when she's just woken up? How would he know what that looks like? We all see it more than he does!
I’m pretty sure it is in reference to some comments on here! I’m sure we have mentioned about how irritating the morning stories are and how she wears her pyjamas all day....is it her way of saying I don’t care what you all think?...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.