Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree, he is just as stupid as she is.
I love my husband and it wouldn't cross my mind to humiliate him in front of the world, if I did he would be devestated.
I have just showed my husband some of the stuff she has said about ste and made him do for the gram

#wanting to smash his face in

#put his children's private photos on Facebook for anyone to use

#laugh at his small dick

#make out he is a servant in his own home

#fantasise about my exs

#make him wear stupid tit for photos online

#make it known that he has to sleep in her sons bunk bed not the actual marital bed

#send him out to intimidate people

#send people to actively search out their home address

#leave him ill in bed while going out for a family meal and slating him for risking their holiday the next day if he is still unwell. Then them risking all the other passangers by flying while poorly

#telling people he removed her tampons

#making him take degrading photos

My husband said he would leave me if I ever treated him like that and cannot believe a grown man could let himself be so downtrodden. He said she is vile
I mentioned small-willy-gate to my fella (not married but together 4 years and live together so as good as)who is not a macho, 'I've got a good 9 incher and thats when I'm NOT pleased to see you' kinda guy and even he said he would be horrified if I implied to the internet that he has a small willy

Reactions: 13
She's mentioned a few times that he monitors this thread as he has to look out for anything said about their kids apparently.
Needs to monitor what the Mrs Posts more than us, she shares far too much about the kids online and thats out in the public domain for any kiddy fiddler to view 😱, I’m sorry but nothing remotely like that goes off on here, yep we might pull up that they are precious and spoilt and can be a bit brattish but I bet in real life we know kids like that and discuss with others, most posts about the kids discussed on here are that she appears to favour one child over the other or how we actually worry about too much of their lives been online.

Reactions: 12
🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ Running/limping back to the thread to see what I have missed and to check no one thinks I am Babette

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We could make it a musical if you want. I've seen some real writing talent in here. Maybe we could take some inspiration from West Side Story
The Barlow could do a collaboration with Lloyd Webber for the Songs 🤣

BM definitely fancies herself in a musical🤣triple threat remember🤪
Brummynannysan and her dance troupe could be dancers......nannysan would want top billing as choreographer 💃💃💃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The thing is as long as she doesn’t want to post she or whoever can read these threads all day everyday ...I was a lurker for a long time till I found my voice,so she probably does have people reading everything .

Reactions: 8
These past couple threads have been pure gold and I so regret picking up extra shifts over the past week, making me too busy to follow it 💔

Anyone else devastated that she wasnt actually in the bath fully clothed? Would have been nice to go full circle.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So, do we think she’s coming back tomorrow? She said 4 nights but then she also said she was going this week not last!

Reactions: 8
So, do we think she’s coming back tomorrow? She said 4 nights but then she also said she was going this week not last!
Yes I think tomorrow but I think in the vlog it said 4 nights, 5 days so I assume they will go in the park again tomorrow or maybe a wander around Paris! So probably back late!

Reactions: 1
Let’s hope she samples the delights of Paris for a little while longer. Perhaps a tour of a bakery to see how Le Swirl Au Cinammon should really be made? 🤗 Am crossing all fingers & toes till the buggers snap 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The thing is as long as she doesn’t want to post she or whoever can read these threads all day everyday ...I was a lurker for a long time till I found my voice,so she probably does have people reading everything .
people will be very confused why she's having tantrums when they do read here
Yes I think tomorrow but I think in the vlog it said 4 nights, 5 days so I assume they will go in the park again tomorrow or maybe a wander around Paris! So probably back late!
maybe this time she wants us to believe she is in Paris but in fact she's at home eating fajitas

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let’s hope she samples the delights of Paris for a little while longer. Perhaps a tour of a bakery to see how Le Swirl Au Cinammon should really be made? 🤗 Am crossing all fingers & toes till the buggers snap 😐
Hope so!! She could find a house there surely...she calls it home!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wilson probably has more banter than bloody Steven....!!!!

*cough* this poster is BM..... *cough*

Haha really? I'm completely baffled now but feel bad if she's feeling bad.
I told mine about this site and he rolled his eyes and said as long as you aren't telling everyone what a twit I am like you normally do. Poor bloke
Yeah same! Mine goes "what you doing tattling, tell me about your mad conspiracy theories" he's well interested in that thread get your own account mr emsie!

Reactions: 5
Early predictions called it as Wednesday for a new thread, I think - possibly Tuesday. It all depends on what she posts tomorrow with everything still to play for, Tattlers.

Reactions: 7
Interesting I mentioned yesterday she had lost 100 subscribers on her Youtube. Today she's gained 100! BTEC must have bought some more along with the 2.5K on her Insta!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
you only qualify for one if you have a pretend back problem, do you? We haven't got the budget for infinite tampon removal men
Ah well you see my back is very very bad, it is broken in 75 places, I did it rolling of the sofa In my manky blanket.

Be right back the kids wanted me to show them how to do a cartwheel which leads into a back flip followed by handstand into the crab.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mr Nadurath was a Tattler before I was! He saw her for what she is far earlier than I did. I used to even complain to him that she clearly didn't have a favourite child!! Now he's more of a lurker and gets the highlights reel from me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mr Nadurath was a Tattler before I was! He saw her for what she is far earlier than I did. I used to even complain to him that she clearly didn't have a favourite child!! Now he's more of a lurker and gets the highlights reel from me lol
My husband is still trying to maintain the pretence that he isn't interested in out Tattle goings on.... he is also failing miserably.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How could u possibly think she doesn’t have a favourite?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.